phirong

11-22-2005, 09:05 AM

Though tears are falling,
Rainbow comes after the rain.
Have patience and hope.

Nice poem totomai. :slight_smile:

ghostrider

11-22-2005, 11:09 AM

Totemo subarashii haiku desune,totomai-san. I like it very much!!
It is very rare to see people write haiku poem now days in Nippon…

totomai

12-14-2005, 06:36 PM

Salamat po

mOtt_erU

09-12-2006, 06:34 PM

:smiley: totomai San, okey yang Haiku mo ha.
nice one.

totomai

10-15-2006, 10:27 PM

:smiley: totomai San, okey yang Haiku mo ha.
nice one.

thanks… :smiley: dito po ang iba kung haiku

http://totomai.multiply.com/journal/item/4

love0308

10-15-2006, 11:47 PM

what is a haiku? can you please elaborate? thank you in advance:)

totomai

10-15-2006, 11:52 PM

Haiku is a poetic form and a type of poetry from the Japanese culture. Haiku combines form, content, and language in a meaningful, yet compact form. Haiku poets, which you will soon be, write about everyday things. Many themes include nature, feelings, or experiences. Usually they use simple words and grammar. The most common form for Haiku is three short lines. The first line usually contains five (5) syllables, the second line seven (7) syllables, and the third line contains five (5) syllables. Haiku doesn’t rhyme. A Haiku must “paint” a mental image in the reader’s mind. This is the challenge of Haiku - to put the poem’s meaning and imagery in the reader’s mind in ONLY 17 syllables over just three (3) lines of poetry

:smiley:

love0308

10-16-2006, 09:35 AM

@totomai

thank you for the effort of answering my question!:slight_smile: now i undertsnd it very well, i will try to make my own haiku, again thank you very much:D

benihana

10-16-2006, 10:14 AM

Haiku is a poetic form and a type of poetry from the Japanese culture. Haiku combines form, content, and language in a meaningful, yet compact form. Haiku poets, which you will soon be, write about everyday things. Many themes include nature, feelings, or experiences. Usually they use simple words and grammar. The most common form for Haiku is three short lines. The first line usually contains five (5) syllables, the second line seven (7) syllables, and the third line contains five (5) syllables. Haiku doesn’t rhyme. A Haiku must “paint” a mental image in the reader’s mind. This is the challenge of Haiku - to put the poem’s meaning and imagery in the reader’s mind in ONLY 17 syllables over just three (3) lines of poetry

@ totomai san,

i got inspired by your haiku, and since you are leaving Japan soon I have written a haiku about it…

Japan, Philippines
My hefty soul’s dwelling place
One chance, a lifetime

I think, I’ll continue writing haikus in my blog. Thanks for the inspiration.:slight_smile:

totomai

10-16-2006, 10:55 PM

@ totomai san,

i got inspired by your haiku, and since you are leaving Japan soon I have written a haiku about it…

Japan, Philippines
My hefty soul’s dwelling place
One chance, a lifetime

I think, I’ll continue writing haikus in my blog. Thanks for the inspiration.:slight_smile:

salamat po sa haiku. naks nakakataba naman ng puso na nag inspire ang mga haiku ko na gumawa ka. :slight_smile:

love0308, try mo po gumawa. sarap ng pakiramdam

adechan

11-08-2006, 01:32 PM

This is my haiku… sana may makarelate nito

Chrysanthemums

two chrysanthemums
dance in a glass that soon breaks;
fading yellowness

:frowning:

this will be more great if you can find a shot of yours for this haiku …:slight_smile:

i will share my haiku too, pag lumabas and mga lumang files ko

totomai

11-18-2006, 01:49 AM

this will be more great if you can find a shot of yours for this haiku …:slight_smile:

i will share my haiku too, pag lumabas and mga lumang files ko

ate, di ako marunong mag edit ng pics na lagyan ng texts :smiley:

adechan

11-28-2006, 07:48 PM

ate, di ako marunong mag edit ng pics na lagyan ng texts :smiley:
si sir Crispee magaling diyan ~~ paturo ka

ako ang pinakamadaling kapain eh ang Microsoft office pic manager – simple effects nga lang ang pupuwede doon but you could choose colors, fonts and sizes — puwede na rin iyun.

benihana

07-18-2008, 01:26 AM

mr. totomai, up ko lang ang thread mo - i just wanted to share this haiku writing contest, here’s the link.

http://www.ict.ne.jp/~basho-bp/e-40.html

natabunan:O:p na kasi yung letter na pinadala sa akin sa opis, ngayon ko lang naalala. sana meron mag join na TF member. :slight_smile:

Good luck to you guys!

totomai

07-19-2008, 12:12 AM

mr. totomai, up ko lang ang thread mo - i just wanted to share this haiku writing contest, here’s the link.

http://www.ict.ne.jp/~basho-bp/e-40.html (http://www.ict.ne.jp/~basho-bp/e-40.html)

natabunan:O:p na kasi yung letter na pinadala sa akin sa opis, ngayon ko lang naalala. sana meron mag join na TF member. :slight_smile:

Good luck to you guys!

uy salamat. makasali nga dito :stuck_out_tongue: mukhang masaya naman sumali e. :smiley:

after 2 yrs nabuhay uli ang thread :smiley:

shintaro

07-19-2008, 08:14 AM

back in high school…we were taught about it in Jouranlism(elective) but if i remember it right, :confused: it has 4 lines, 7 syllables and has rhymes but has meaning. correct me if i am wrong…baka may ibang tawag sa sinasabi ko(I can’t remember the word other than haiku)…actually i am confused.

totomai

07-19-2008, 09:26 AM

back in high school…we were taught about it in Jouranlism(elective) but if i remember it right, :confused: it has 4 lines, 7 syllables and has rhymes but has meaning. correct me if i am wrong…baka may ibang tawag sa sinasabi ko(I can’t remember the word other than haiku)…actually i am confused.

i think that would impossible, 4 lines at 7 syllables all in all? or 7 syllables per line? there’s a kind of filipino poetry form, similar to that of haiku, its called diona, but it has 3 lines / 7 syllables per line and should be in rhymes :smiley:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.