Advantages of getting Japanese citizenship

nana

09-17-2005, 05:10 PM

hi! first time here, checking out about bigbrother and find this timog forum. can anyone here tell me the ADVANTAGES of being a filipino converted to a japanese citizen? :slight_smile: although my heart is 100% filipino, i’m not happy being a filipino, for so many reasons which i know everybody can relate (pls. dont get me wrong).

nick

09-17-2005, 05:59 PM

Hi nana, welcome to Timog Forum! Please have a quick read of Timog Forum Rules and Guidelines and the companion piece Images in Timog Forum (if you plan to post pictures).

About your question, I think you’ll find answers in this thread (http://www.timog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=643 ).

hotcake

09-17-2005, 06:38 PM

hello nana, welcome to TF…:slight_smile: Enjoy reading and enjoy posting…:stuck_out_tongue:

regarding your question, nick is right. You can see the answer doon sa thread na titled, Changing Citizenship that Karel started…:slight_smile:

puting tainga

09-17-2005, 10:13 PM

Hi nana, welcome to TF, and enjoy.

(Intentionally, I used 7(nana) words for you.):smiley:

nikita

09-17-2005, 11:01 PM

Hi nana welcome to Timog Forum!as what you said,di mo love maging isang pilipino for some reasons:confused: tanong ko lang sayo kung anong klase bang surrounding ang kinalakihan mo?ano bang klaseng pamilya ang meron ka?siguro doon nagmumula kung bakit may mga hate and doubt tayo sa sarili natin.ako kasi meron akong mapagmahal na pamilya kaya love kong maging isang pilipino:wink:

prettylily_1203

09-22-2005, 03:51 AM

pinanganak kang Pilipino at di mo na maiaalis iyon… You have your own reasons kung bakit di ka masaya sa pagiging Pilipino mo, and I respect you for that… Pero kahit saan ka man magpunta , Pilipino ka pa rin. Just follow your instinct…:slight_smile:

v_wrangler

10-15-2005, 12:59 AM

hi! first time here, checking out about bigbrother and find this timog forum. can anyone here tell me the ADVANTAGES of being a filipino converted to a japanese citizen?

Parang tunog nagpapalit ng lisensya ah:) . There’s an ongoing discussion regarding the same question here : http://www.timog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106 7

McBONG

11-08-2006, 12:51 AM

Hi nana welcome to Timog Forum!as what you said,di mo love maging isang pilipino for some reasons:confused: tanong ko lang sayo kung anong klase bang surrounding ang kinalakihan mo?ano bang klaseng pamilya ang meron ka?siguro doon nagmumula kung bakit may mga hate and doubt tayo sa sarili natin.ako kasi meron akong mapagmahal na pamilya kaya love kong maging isang pilipino:wink:

Korek ka dyan Nikita.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.