Alam ba ninyo ?

peacemaker

10-15-2005, 01:52 PM

Hello forum lovers:)

Alam ba ninyo na hindi lahat ng sakit ng tao ay sanhi ng excessive fatigue and other environmental factors lamang? Tinatayang 70 to 80 percent of all illnesses are spiritual which are resulted from satanic (lucifer) invasion. Pls read below for details:

Diseases Caused by Lucifer

The number of diseases in the world is too many to count. There are also countless names given to these diseases. How is it that Lucifer makes people sick, and how does he push them along the path of death? Let’s take an example. People on earth are most afraid of cancer so cancer is divided into several categories.

Why does the disease called stomach cancer come about? The stomach is a very important organ for people. Of course all parts of the human body are precious, but the stomach is especially so because it takes all the food and drink that comes into the body through the mouth and digests and stores these. It is a storage place that is supposed to provide the body with nutriments. If something goes wrong there, then there is a problem with supplying nutriments for the body and there is major difficulty in maintaining life.

When that happens, there is an imbalance of nutriments in the human body. The body becomes weak and it loses its ability to defend itself against other illnesses. In general, stomach cancer is caused by overeating to the point that stress is placed on the stomach. Aside from this, if a person is under a great deal of stress in general, it makes it difficult for the stomach to perform its normal movement of contraction and expansion. This makes it difficult to digest food completely and food particles are left in the stomach. A stomach has ways of avoiding trouble and maintaining its balance even in the midst of such stress from various sources. This is why the health of a human body can be maintained.

When a person eats very salty food, then the stomach will make the person drink water so that the salty elements can be evaporated. If a person eats a lot of spicy food and the stomach begins to hurt, then it will send a signal, saying, “Please don’t eat any more spicy food.” This way it manages to avoid trouble and to adapt itself. Here we find another amazing aspect of how God created human beings. It’s difficult to coordinate even things that can be observed by the human eye. Yet, the different parts of the human body are able to coordinate with each other without having anybody giving them direction. We must give thanks again to the love of God for humankind. Strangely we see here that there is a criminal who places obstacles in the way of the proper functioning of the human body and makes the human body break down. The identity of that criminal is Lucifer.

Lucifer says, “The stomach is doing very well so I am going to grab hold of it or see what else I can do.” He does all kinds of mischief like this. When this happens people feel pain in their stomach or exhibit various other symptoms. Such people become unable to eat and they go to one clinic after another but they are told simply, “It has to do with your nerves.” So they are always sick and suffer through their life. It’s amazing when the human body breaks down it creates the sensation of pain. If there were no pain, it would be impossible to treat the body. Because there is pain people pay attention to curing the disease. So how are we to treat this illness? The motivation for this disease may lie in any one of several aspects. For us, however, the most important thing is that we ourselves must find out the fundamental cause of the illness. When we have found the fundamental cause we are already half way in curing the disease. Is it true, then, that if a disease comes from Lucifer we should not treat it but simply pray about it? This kind of unenlightened faith only causes pain to God and other believers.

Modern medicine, too, has been blessed by God. So it is natural that we should rely on medical science in treating diseases. An important thing to add, however, is that we need to know how to deal with the fundamental root of Lucifer. We must ask ourselves, “Why did I come down with this disease?” If it is a situation where repentance is necessary, then we must repent. If we do that, then, Lucifer will certainly leave us. Sometimes if there is some mistake, then we can correct that and pray so that Lucifer will leave. Some people may just keep visiting hospitals for an extended period without thinking about these things I have described, or will foolishly continue simply praying about it. This kind of faith is wrong. Of course there are many cases where diseases are cured through prayer. This outcome depends on absolute faith and on the symptoms of the disease.

The wise decision for modem people would be to live a life of attendance to God, by putting into practice the word of God for the Completed Testament Age in accordance with their own clear thinking and their experience of faith. As children, we must have an attitude of mature faith. There have been many instances until now where spiritualists led many people into darkness as a result of their own mistaken judgment and thinking.

God has raised human beings by telling us that we are the supreme being in all of creation. Yet many people have become confused by the claims of spiritualists and have been led into the wrong place. This is very important. Therefore, when a person becomes sick, he should not panic. Instead, he should pray. As we grow in faith and gain more experience, we should be able to resolve more and more problems ourselves. People on earth must listen to the teaching of True Parents and offer their devotion in order to grab a hold of themselves and root out the lineage of Lucifer forever.
February 27, 1999

Human beings live in their physical bodies on earth for roughly a hundred years. So the physical body is a organic structure that God has given us. When this physical body is young it grows. After we are past our twenties, however, the functions of the physical body slowly decline. It seems extremely unfair, though, that it is much more common for the body be ruined through sickness than it is for a person to gradually approach death as his body declines through old age.

Human beings were supposed to live in joy by receiving the elements of love (living spirit elements) from God. From the time of our birth, however, we were afflicted with a disease called insecurity. Thus, humanity started out in a wrong way. So the life span of human beings has been related to sinful blood relations and everyone has elements within them which allow Lucifer to invade them. Human beings took on a form that was different from what was supposed to be. They took on a life of disease. That is, human beings were first of all diseased spiritually and secondly diseased physically as a result of Lucifer’s invasion.
About 70 to 80 percent of all illnesses are the result of Lucifer’s invasion. Another 20 to 30 percent result from excessive fatigue and other environmental factors but these do not develop into tragic diseases.

What are these diseases that are among the 70 to 80 percent? Some people come down with a disease because either Lucifer or another being acting on his behalf is tormenting that person. There has to be some causal element for this. Perhaps a person will be made to act like Satan in front of everyone at church so as to create problems for people who are leading a good life of faith. When this happens, that person can overcome this through prayer, humility and love. However, if the person continues to be invaded by Lucifer, then that invasion will infect some portion of his physical body and he will become ill.

When that happens, the person becomes distant from his faith and his physical body becomes even more diseased. Lucifer works to push individual people into darkness so as to make them come to his side. When such a person goes to spirit world he will naturally be guided to a place where people attend Lucifer as their master. I will not go into the issue of the division of denominations within and among religions here.

The spirit world is vast, but there are very few places where God can be with people. I believe, then, that you can understand how lonely God’s heart must be. It is impossible to list all the evil deeds that Lucifer has carried out against humans until now. How great God’s sorrow must be when He sees the tragic forms of His children when they come to spirit world. Until the Kingdom of Heaven is established on earth, there can be no Kingdom of Heaven in the spirit world. True Parents have to take care of all these problems while they are on earth, so they have an incredible task.

Lucifer’s minions continue to work extensively to bring people over to their side, but God only waits for them to return to Him. Now, however, True Parents have established all the conditions necessary for us to be able to rise up. Let’s invest our hearts together in the effort to clear up the problem of Lucifer once and for all. This is the only way in which we can together accuse the criminal against humanity.

My hope is that we will all become one before God and True Parents who must continue to see their many children in a diseased state.
March 7, 1999
= to be continued =

( taken from the book entitled: Messages from Heaven )

nick

10-15-2005, 02:10 PM

peacemaker, please note that this is not news and has no place in News Items. I moved your post to the appropriate forum.

Seryoso ka ba dito sa laman ng iyong post? Also, I think posting long excepts from a copyrighted book isn’t such a good idea, is it?

Maruchan

10-15-2005, 02:20 PM

Peacemaker,

Para hindi ka mapagod sa kaka-type, the whole article can be found here:

Lucifer: A Criminal against Humanity (http://www.messagesfromspir itworld.info/Lucifer/LuciferTOC.html)

I haven’t read the whole article yet; iyong ini-share mo lang dito so I can’t really comment on this yet. I’ll read it and let you know.

peacemaker

10-15-2005, 03:17 PM

peacemaker, please note that this is not news and has no place in News Items. I moved your post to the appropriate forum.

Seryoso ka ba dito sa laman ng iyong post? Also, I think posting long excepts from a copyrighted book isn’t such a good idea, is it?

Thanks Nick for moving my post in the appropriate forum. Yes! Im serious with it in fact this is the reason why I posted this article. Sorry if it is too long. Anyway somebody posted already for the whole article “Lucifer: A Criminal against Humanity (http://www.messagesfromspir itworld.info/Lucifer/LuciferTOC.html)” (thanks to Maruchan for posting the link). To those who are interested to know more on the topic, just click the link given. Thanks again and more power to Timog forum.

peacemaker :slight_smile:

peacemaker

10-15-2005, 03:32 PM

Peacemaker,

Para hindi ka mapagod sa kaka-type, the whole article can be found here:

Lucifer: A Criminal against Humanity (http://www.messagesfromspir itworld.info/Lucifer/LuciferTOC.html)

I haven’t read the whole article yet; iyong ini-share mo lang dito so I can’t really comment on this yet. I’ll read it and let you know.

Thanks Maruchan for the link. Please share your thoughts about the article after reading them all. If you ask me, yes I do beleive on unseen evil spirits who are disturbing the earthly peoples lives. Religion has taught us this anyway.

peacemaker:)

andres

10-15-2005, 04:37 PM

I’m sorry, @peacemaker, but your assertions regarding the origins of cancer are simply not supported by any medical research.

For more information on cancer, please refer to this article:

tower23ph

10-15-2005, 08:23 PM

Science or medicine did not believe to lucifer who cause illness as mentioned.

peacemaker

10-16-2005, 08:53 PM

Science or medicine did not believe to lucifer who cause illness as mentioned.

yes thats true but we cannot denie the existence of evil spirits who are disturbing us. Science cannot explain spiritual phenomena anyway. The role of religion is to explain us about the unseen phenomena which science cannot.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.