10-02-2005, 10:03 AM

Good Sunday morning to all! :wavey:

http://www.timog.com/gallery/files/5/oct2.jpg

ichimar

10-02-2005, 10:13 AM

ganda naman ng pic.,nice shot…:slight_smile:

reon

10-02-2005, 10:13 AM

nice pictures! pag tumitingin ako sa labas ng bintana ko, isang puting bakod lang ang nakikita ko sa labas, hindi ganito, hehe. :slight_smile:

pip

10-02-2005, 10:28 AM

great pictures! so refreshing… sana ganyan din dito sa Tokyo…

Tara na, simba na tayo…hehe… have a relaxing sunday every1!!!:halo:

crispee

10-02-2005, 10:38 AM

Good morning yokohama:). Ok talaga kapag nasa mataas na lugar ka. Ibang-iba ang view. Siguradong mas maganda pa ang mga susunod na araw lalo na pumapasok ang tag-lamig. Maganda ang hangin at maaliwalas ang paligid. Sana may live video feeds din;). Nice photos Stan…Keep sharing:wavey:

betong

10-02-2005, 11:17 AM

Good morning Stanfie!

Really love the view from your place. Reminds me of the view from my parents place overlooking Geneva, the Mont Blanc and the French Alps.
Here all I see are crummy buildings with their huge antennas and their air-conditioning units. :frowning:
Gotta move out from this ‘mansion’ and move to a better place. Hopefully with a better view, or somewhere near the sea or a lake or a river (that is alive, not some cement hole with a dried up river cement bed and plastic bags scattered all over). Wait, can I take your bird’s place, you know, we cats don’t just poo everywhere, we’re clean, we even lick our own butts clean.:growl:

Well, thanks for the pics, really enjoyed it and still am.

Today I am, once again mourning my youth, which is slowly ebbing away. Today I turn… older. As the Mad-Hatter said, all the other days are my un-birthdays except today.:skull:

Life is a party, so where’s the champagne… God, I need some cofee! :coffee:

Sorry folks, these pictures are really bad. Took them with my PDA.

stanfordmed

10-02-2005, 12:07 PM

Good morning Stanfie!

Really love the view from your place. Reminds me of the view from my parents place overlooking Geneva, the Mont Blanc and the French Alps.
Here all I see are crummy buildings with their huge antennas and their air-conditioning units. :frowning:
Gotta move out from this ‘mansion’ and move to a better place. Hopefully with a better view, or somewhere near the sea or a lake or a river (that is alive, not some cement hole with a dried up river cement bed and plastic bags scattered all over). Wait, can I take your bird’s place, you know, we cats don’t just poo everywhere, we’re clean, we even lick our own butts clean.:growl:

Well, thanks for the pics, really enjoyed it and still am.

Today I am, once again mourning my youth, which is slowly ebbing away. Today I turn… older. As the Mad-Hatter said, all the other days are my un-birthdays except today.:skull:

Life is a party, so where’s the champagne… God, I need some cofee! :coffee:

Sorry folks, these pictures are really bad. Took them with my PDA.

Betong,

You can take over my bird’s room if I can bring her back to the states. :rolleyes: Baka hindi na rin ako babalik. :smiley:

Happy, Happy Birthday!

http://media.1001.com/postcards/pix/0060/006054a.gif

Here’s something for Nile, so you can both celebrate your 30th (?) birthday!

BTW neat place of your folks. Sugoi! :king:

betong

10-02-2005, 11:35 PM

Betong,

You can take over my bird’s room if I can bring her back to the states. :rolleyes: Baka hindi na rin ako babalik. :smiley:

Happy, Happy Birthday!

http://media.1001.com/postcards/pix/0060/006054a.gif

Here’s something for Nile, so you can both celebrate your 30th (?) birthday!

BTW neat place of your folks. Sugoi! :king:
No, way you should come back. :weep:
And OK I’ll take B-KO’s room. Does it have a view?:peepwall:
No I am not 30… but thanks anyway! :kiss: I’m :shutup:.
And most of all thanks for the champagne (isn’t it called ‘crystal’ in your part of the world?).:tiphat:

stanfordmed

10-03-2005, 03:05 AM

No, way you should come back. :weep:
And OK I’ll take B-KO’s room. Does it have a view?:peepwall:
No I am not 30… but thanks anyway! :kiss: I’m :shutup:.
And most of all thanks for the champagne (isn’t it called ‘crystal’ in your part of the world?).:tiphat:

I’ll probably come back after a few months :stuck_out_tongue:

B-Ko has the third bedroom, next to the corner, floor to ceiling sliding door, (>180 pan view if you step outside to the balcony), so I think it has a very good view.

I’ve attached night photos I just took an hour ago and a day time photo taken the other day so you have an idea. You’re welcome to stay here if you’re ever in the area. Mi casa es su casa. :slight_smile:

:eeek: I’m still awake at this wee hour due to the Lavazza espresso I had after dinner. :coffee: I usually refrain from consuming anything with caffeine after lunch because it keeps me awake, but can’t help it - I passed by it along the corner of Omote-Sando and Meiji Dori in Tokyo and I had to give it a try since you recommended it on one of the other thread. It’s pretty good actually. :thumb:

'Dunno of the ‘crystal’, alam ko lang champagne.

stanfordmed

10-03-2005, 10:35 AM

I was enjoying the sunrise, having my coffee :coffee: this morning and the next thing I see is this bee came crashing unto the glass wall. :slam: It so happen that I just cleaned the glass this morning - must have done a great job; no streaks! :stuck_out_tongue: The bee is okay, just a little daze :nuts:

Photos 1 & 2 taken inside the living room, through glass wall.

betong

10-04-2005, 12:13 AM

I’ll probably come back after a few months :stuck_out_tongue:

B-Ko has the third bedroom, next to the corner, floor to ceiling sliding door, (>180 pan view if you step outside to the balcony), so I think it has a very good view.

I’ve attached night photos I just took an hour ago and a day time photo taken the other day so you have an idea. You’re welcome to stay here if you’re ever in the area. Mi casa es su casa. :slight_smile:

:eeek: I’m still awake at this wee hour due to the Lavazza espresso I had after dinner. :coffee: I usually refrain from consuming anything with caffeine after lunch because it keeps me awake, but can’t help it - I passed by it along the corner of Omote-Sando and Meiji Dori in Tokyo and I had to give it a try since you recommended it on one of the other thread. It’s pretty good actually. :thumb:

'Dunno of the ‘crystal’, alam ko lang champagne.
Hey Okay. It’s a taker. When can I move in?:whistle:
And by the way, Lavazza is not pretty good. It’s pretty damn good!:hellfire:
It’s hot, strong, bold, not too sweet, a bit bitter, creamy. Damn good. Like me. And oh yeah short too :scratch:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.