Computers for sale

pcbuildersam

09-22-2005, 10:56 AM

Hello Folks,

I don’t know if the powers that be would allow my advertisement here :o:confused: Well, anyway I tried.No harm in trying,folks.:smiley: Sana naman payagan…:open_mouth:

MSI PC (Microstar International)slim form factor
O/S : Windows 2000 Pro.
CPU: Intel Celeron 2.0 Ghz.( whooaaa!!)
Drive: combo drive - DVD Rom/ CDR
FDD
Memory: 512 Mb.
HDD: 60 Gb.
Ports: USB (7)
IEEE1394
Bundled peripheral: mouse(optical),Keybo ard
Bundled software: MS Office 2003 (Publisher,Excel,Acc ess,Powerpoint,
MS Word,Outlook)

Options: We can also pre-install different O/S like XP Pro,Home Edition,or
XP Media Center.Also available are Japanese versions.

Price: Y 38,000 without monitor
Y 58,000 with brand new flat 17" monitor Acer
Y 75,000 complete set-up with MFC Lexmark printer( fax,copy,scan)

Payment option: Paypal,Moneybookers or Stormpay.
Also accepts credit card,wire transfer.
COD also o.k. Pay the Post office driver

Thanks and happy surfing.Please send me an e-mail for more details.
sampcgarage@pcbuilde rtokyo.com
oemsystembuilder@pcb uildertokyo.com

Presently selling and have an online presence at: Ebay.com (check out my store):cool: at ebaystores.com/pcbuildertokyo
Also selling at Alibaba.com- worlds biggest online marketplace

ganda_girl89

09-22-2005, 07:55 PM

hi PCBsam

Baka meron kang MB na naka stock.socket 478.FSB 400/533.intel 845 or VIA 266DDR. PC 2100 sockets.LAN and VGA onboard.
tnx.

crispee

09-22-2005, 08:27 PM

Another option to check out: OEM computers in japan

http://www.primepc.jp/goods_pc/goods_pc.php

pcbuildersam

09-23-2005, 09:55 AM

Yeah,see and compare .If the omesei beats my price I"ll give my computer to u free.That is a deal!
A Pen 4 win xp 1 gb of memory for Y 65000.Can u beat that? Plus all the support I can give.E-mail and phone anywhere in Japan 24 hrs.Can they beat that?
I am talking of a Pentium 4 ,not a Celeron.Most of these stores sell Celeron and not Pentium 4.Check out their MS office 2003.How much are they selling it? Y 59000 whooaaaa.Maybe if you’ve got money coming out of yours ears,then I’d say it’s cheap.
My computers are bundled with tons of softwares that people can use right away.Talking about productivity.MS Word,Access ,Excel,Powerpoint,Ou tlook,Publisher,Info math etc. etc.Can they beat that,Crispee dear?

pcbuildersam

09-23-2005, 09:58 AM

To Ganda girl89
Sori ala akong stock nyan.Do u assemble it urself?Can u do it?Na-note ko na requirement mo so once meron ako I’ll let u know.Thanks sa inquiry.

crister

09-23-2005, 10:47 AM

Yeah,see and compare .If the omesei beats my price I"ll give my computer to u free.That is a deal!
A Pen 4 win xp 1 gb of memory for Y 65000.Can u beat that? Plus all the support I can give.E-mail and phone anywhere in Japan 24 hrs.Can they beat that?
I am talking of a Pentium 4 ,not a Celeron.Most of these stores sell Celeron and not Pentium 4.Check out their MS office 2003.How much are they selling it? Y 59000 whooaaaa.Maybe if you’ve got money coming out of yours ears,then I’d say it’s cheap.
My computers are bundled with tons of softwares that people can use right away.Talking about productivity.MS Word,Access ,Excel,Powerpoint,Ou tlook,Publisher,Info math etc. etc.Can they beat that,Crispee dear?

i think crispee was not questioning your offer, and he did not mean anything when he posted the link since for reference lang naman.

sabi mo “most of this stores sell Celeron and not pentium 4”, but the PC spec you posted above is Intel Celeron 2.0 GHz . How come?:wink:

no offense ha… medyo konti lang alam ko sa computer (both hardware and software) , sa pagkakaalam ko is that a good computer now must have at least the following:

1. Pentium 4 , minimum of 2GHz Processor
  2. HDD - minimum of 160 GBytes
  3. RAM - minimum of 512MB
  4. Video Card - min 64 MB , better 128MB para sa mga addict ng Online Games
  5. Drive - must have a combo DVD Writer / CD Writer
  6. USB 2.0 and IEEE 1394 ( lalo na sa may mga Video Camera na gusto i-convert ang mga Video nila into mpg, avi or other digital video format )
  7. Softwares and other accessories - not so big issue

there is not wrong with your offer since you have posted on the correct section.

peace:D

crispee

09-23-2005, 12:11 PM

Actually I submitted my post just for the others to have a CHOICE:p. Whether this one sells their units and parts on higher price, it is still a choice. Hindi lang naman presyo ang kino-consider sa pagbili ng isang bagay kundi yung piyesa, brand, popularity, purpose and so on. The worst thing most consumers try to consider in pc buying is the price and the “housing” or the case. May mga kilala akong dealer ng refurbished pc at medyo unfair ang kanilang price. And the victims are impulse buyers who can afford to throw their yens for what they think is good choice.

I believe you offer a good deal Mr. Sam, but we hope for more complete details of your units next time. While you enjoy free advertising in public forums like TF, expect various feedbacks from all aspects. I guess this link (http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=Het is_865GV-E_Lite&class=npc) is the nearest product specification of your MSI PC.

A Pen 4 win xp 1 gb of memory for Y 65000

How can I make a deal if the info is insufficient? I may give you some cheap outlets pero hands-up ako for your full support 24 hrs nationwide…lalo na at pwede pa yata tagalog:thumb:

Para sa mga di pa nakakaalam:
Other option to run office applications such as Powerpoint without using microsoft office software is http://www.openoffice.org/ .

@crister
Sa pagkakaalam ko, a good computer is smoothly working and virus-free. Happy computing my friend:tiphat:

goldhorse

09-23-2005, 12:29 PM

@crister
Sa pagkakaalam ko, a good computer is smoothly working and virus-free

You can rule out a Windows machine then :smiley:

crispee

09-23-2005, 12:49 PM

sa pagkakaalam ko is that a good computer now must have at least the following:

1. Pentium 4 , minimum of 2GHz Processor

2. HDD - minimum of 160 GBytes

3. RAM - minimum of 512MB

4. Video Card - min 64 MB , better 128MB para sa mga addict ng Online Games

5. Drive - must have a combo DVD Writer / CD Writer

6. USB 2.0 and IEEE 1394 ( lalo na sa may mga Video Camera na gusto i-convert ang mga Video nila into mpg, avi or other digital video format )

7. Softwares and other accessories - not so big issue

8. RAM- 1GB PC3200 or PC2-4200 recommended (depends on your MB of choice)

9. Video Card - 128 minimum (there are low cost brands from 5K up) (i prefer multimonitor)

10. Wala na yata hindi Combodrive sa store:D Check for the writing speeds.

Some links to consider:
-Dave’s Guide to Buying a Home Computer (http://www.css.msu.edu/PC-Guide/PC-Guide1.cfm)
-ComputerHope.com (Desktop Computer Buying Tips)
-Buy OEM versions (http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/O/OEM.html) of hardware. These are the same as the retail version—usually without the accessories or software—but they can save you money. My favorite OEM retailer is Dospara Kawasaki (http://www.dospara.co.jp/shop_guidance/index.php?shop=kws)

crispee

09-23-2005, 12:58 PM

You can rule out a Windows machine then :smiley:

It is a matter of individuals’ computer settings and computing habits. Besides virus enhances the thrill:lol: :sssh: :toast:

Paul

09-23-2005, 02:26 PM

Are these software legally bundled? We don’t want you to get into trouble with the law now, would we?

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.