Database errors

nick

09-27-2005, 06:47 AM

Hello TF members,

It seems that some of you are experiencing database errors in the forums, especially when posting. We are aware of this problem and will fix it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please refrain from posting new threads in the forums or pictures in the Gallery. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused everyone. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

<–edit–>The forum seems to be okay now.

nick

09-27-2005, 08:40 PM

We’ve just tried repairing the database of Timog Forum. I think you can now browse the forums normally. I’m really sorry for the inconvenience.

If you still get errors, kindly reply to this post and tell us what you were doing just before the error. This will help a lot in finding the cause of the malfunction. Thanks.

hotcake

09-27-2005, 08:53 PM

Atlast gawa na rin ang Timog…:slight_smile: :yippee: To our moderators honto ni arigatogozaimasu… :bowdown: Ang hirap pala kapag walang Timog, kasi kahit alam mo na may database error ay mago-online ka parin to see kung gawa na…:smiley: Now that Timog is back, bigyan natin ulit ng saya …:dowave:

ganda_girl89

09-27-2005, 09:07 PM

madaming salamat po sa efforts,pagod at oras sa pag aayos sa website!

maple

09-27-2005, 09:08 PM

Nick/ moderators,

Otsukaresamadeshita! !!

Pwede bang malaman kung ano ang naging dahilan ng errors?

Akala mo naman kung sino akong maraming alam tungkol sa computer:scratch: :smiley:

maple

ariz

09-27-2005, 09:12 PM

:yesyes: ANG SAYA SAYA!!! :yippee: (:type: )

nick

09-27-2005, 09:26 PM

Pwede bang malaman kung ano ang naging dahilan ng errors?Thanks everyone! Hindi rin namin sigurado at mahaba ang explanation. :slight_smile:

The good news is that everything seems okay now (although we’re still not sure). Whew! I really don’t feel well when Timog is down. :devil:

crispee

09-27-2005, 10:02 PM

Thanks everyone! Hindi rin namin sigurado at mahaba ang explanation. :slight_smile:

The good news is that everything seems okay now (although we’re still not sure). Whew! I really don’t feel well when Timog is down. :devil:

Mas ok na rin na Timog ang ma-down kesa yung mga taong namamahala ng Timog. Good job Nick san and the others. Paano, kape ulit tayo?:hellfire::dowa ve:

City_rabbit

09-27-2005, 10:13 PM

Yes, as everyone has said- thanks for fixing the trouble…

Glad that TF’s back - missed reading and posting -
so, gotta go… have to post…

Ciao. Thanks Nick and everyone.
:slight_smile:

yosakoi-soran

09-27-2005, 10:30 PM

tuloy na naman ang ligaya:D :whistle: lungkot pala pag walang TF…Salamat ha…
Kuya Nick:type: and to all moderators:bowdown: :bowdown: huwag kayaong mag-kakasakit:sick:
para laging magaling ang TIMOG:dowave: HOOOOOORRRAAAAYYYy:b and:

kalypso

09-27-2005, 10:38 PM

Nick et al, maraming salamat for fixing the problem. We can’t thank you enough.:slight_smile:

crister

09-28-2005, 12:11 AM

nice to see the forum is back again…otsukaresama deshita

docomo

09-28-2005, 12:20 AM

KUDOS nick and to all the person behind the “good work” …:slight_smile:

otsukaresamadeshita :toast:

Hungry eyes

09-28-2005, 12:25 AM

Thanks a lot…i thought ako lang ang hindi na ka access…osukaresama deshita minnasan…hirap pala pag wala and timog…it seems nawala ako sa mundo;) …more power sa staff…and regards to all members…have a good and peacefull night…see ya

puting tainga

09-28-2005, 01:47 AM

otsukaresamadeshita :toast:

Ang saya-saya!

:peepwall: PS Thanks for new smilies, too. I love this one. It seems like me.

nearane

09-28-2005, 07:01 AM

:king: yokatta at ok na uli ang TF. otsukaresamadeshita kina nick-san at TF staff:japanese:

ayaka

09-28-2005, 08:35 PM

thnks at ok n TF. new member desu, yuroshiku…

tower23ph

09-28-2005, 09:05 PM

To all the staff who fixed the Timog web, Honto ni doumo arigatou gozaimashita!:dowave :

adechan

09-28-2005, 09:27 PM

:dowave: bansai

nick

09-28-2005, 09:58 PM

Looks like the wave smiley is popular lately. :slight_smile:

By the way, thanks to City rabbit and nearane for informing me about the errors. We appreciate all the feedback we get, although sometimes we can’t answer each and every mail. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

:dowave:

City_rabbit

09-29-2005, 02:18 AM

Looks like the wave smiley is popular lately. :slight_smile:

By the way, thanks to City rabbit and nearane for informing me about the errors. We appreciate all the feedback we get, although sometimes we can’t answer each and every mail. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

:dowave:

You are very welcome Nick. I had to send you two PM’s because I wanted to post but I could not, I thought it was strange… but I am glad that I did send you the PM’s - and now the site is back. Thanks for all your work.

Keep up the good work , this site makes us all Filipinos (and non-Filipinos) happy to be in touch with one another and with what is going on around us here and outside Japan.

:jiggy:

ichimar

09-29-2005, 09:43 AM

hay buti naman okey na ang tf.good job,thank you sir nick…:yippee: tanoshi kata…

bulakenia

09-29-2005, 11:43 AM

:type: I really sad tlga n nag prblm ang TF. And for the effort to fix-it-up. I enjoy it really, thnks nick and to all TF staff. Yorushiku…

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.