Fairways & greens: looking for golfing partners

gimme

09-19-2005, 11:10 PM

looking for golf addicts out there, begineers, veterans, interested to learn fhe game, driving ranges to golf courses,pinoy o hapon , he or she,okey lang,yoroshiku!

puting tainga

09-20-2005, 03:01 AM

Nagulat ako talaga.:eek:
Mayaman ka, o mayaman ang asawa mo.

Golf in Japan is very expensive.
Half a day on course and you have to pay 2 lapad, 3 lapad, or so I heard.

If you want a membership, you will need a few million yen at least, sometimes it goes up to 20 million, 30 million yen, depende sa lugar.

I’ve been here long time and have met hundreds of filipinos, maybe more than 500, but nobody told me his/her hobby was golf.

However, I’ve met dozens of pilipino working for the golf course or its company.

Maybe some of the pilipinos may like golf, but refrained from saying that because they thought I was very, very poor.
(Having a decent work, I am not that poor. I send money and I save money, I just don’t want to spend money unwisely.)

Siguro, iba ang social class.
Dukha ang lahat ng kakilala ko.
(I say quite often “Dukha”, it sounds better and more authentic than “mahirap”, di ba?)

PS
There must be maraming asawang hapon who are addicted to golfing.
Some of them need golfing as tools for promotion or getting business done.

puting tainga

09-20-2005, 12:32 PM

I just don’t want to spend money unwisely.

No offense meant.

What I wanted to say was my poverty prevents me from playing golf.
But unlike buying Rolex or Mercedes, hindi imposible ang golf sa akin.
If only I stop sending money, if only I stop tithing…

To some people, golf is fun and even membership is not such a burden.

I am not a communist.
It is OK some are rich, some are poor.
Some work hard, and some don’t.

You deserve for what you have worked hard, or your ancestors worked hard, or both.

Maybe subconsciously I wanted to play golf and it was reflected in my choice of words.
For that I apologize and regret.

No one has the right to stop you from doing what you can afford.

neblus

09-20-2005, 04:12 PM

… may nagsabi sa akin na you can go sa Pinas, go to a decent Golf Course and ask the instructor for lessons all for about Php10,000 to Php15,000 for 2 days with 2 sessions on an 18-hole course for each day?

May nakarinig ba rin nito amongst the forum members?

Hindi rin ako marunong ng golf… but willing to check it out.

:frowning:

crister

09-20-2005, 08:26 PM

… may nagsabi sa akin na you can go sa Pinas, go to a decent Golf Course and ask the instructor for lessons all for about Php10,000 to Php15,000 for 2 days with 2 sessions on an 18-hole course for each day?

:frowning:

marami nang golf courses sa Pilipinas.

Cavite and Laguna area in particular.

Kaya nga gusto ng mga hapon sa Pinas kasi mura nga ang bayad and according to them napakamahal ng bayad dito sa Japan at kailangan mo pa mag pareserve ng schedule.

Almost all of Japanese Expats ng company namin play golf weekly. But their reason is not only pleasure but also business related, since they play together with our customers.

try to search siguro the net for websites of Golf Courses sa Pinas.

Stacie Fil

09-20-2005, 11:00 PM

I just don’t want to spend money unwisely.

No offense meant
hindi imposible ang golf sa akin.
If only I stop sending money, if only I stop tithing…

To some people, golf is fun and even membership is not such a burden.

Maybe subconsciously I wanted to play golf and it was reflected in my choice of words.
For that I apologize and regret.

No one has the right to stop you from doing what you can afford.

From a Pinay friend caddy, medyo mahal raw talaga ang membership sa golf. Kaya siguro paminsan minsan I could see some ojichang practising his swing even along roadside. Or riverside lalot walang game nang softball or soccer.

shyboy

09-20-2005, 11:12 PM

kung undergrad ka sa ilang univ dito sa japan libre pero ang-pangit ng range kaya di ko kinuha as PE ko dati.:smiley:

gimme

09-22-2005, 08:19 PM

ty sa mga reply! sad to say kulang o mali ang mga info nyo sa topic “golfing in japan”, thats the main reason kaya gusto kong ishare ang exp. & know how ko sa golf, expensive or affordable ? both ! how about this, lahat ng interisado… meet tayo and orientation about dos & donts share ko , an offer u can not refuse coz its FREE! d magkakasya and details d2 sa web, yoroshiku!

puting tainga

09-23-2005, 05:08 PM

Gimme, you are the one who started the tread about “gemba boys”.
Is this the same stuff?

If what you are suggesting is free golf, then theoretically it is impossible in Japan.

In order to maintain a golf course the company must hire people, pay property tax, electricity, etc.

Even if your shacho(president) invites you to golf for free it means you owe him/her something.

jilmc

09-24-2005, 01:03 AM

looking for golf addicts out there, begineers, veterans, interested to learn fhe game, driving ranges to golf courses,pinoy o hapon , he or she,okey lang,yoroshiku!
hanggang park golf lng ako kasi mura at sa may koen din libre kaya lng agahan mo ang pagpunta kasi daming naglalaro libre kasi:D :wink:

jilmc

09-24-2005, 01:09 AM

hanggang park golf lng ako kasi mura at sa may koen din libre kaya lng agahan mo ang pagpunta kasi daming naglalaro libre kasi:D :wink:

"ipagpatawad mo…minahal kita agad!

:confused:

gimme

09-25-2005, 09:12 PM

Gimme, you are the one who started the tread about “gemba boys”.
Is this the same stuff?

If what you are suggesting is free golf, then theoretically it is impossible in Japan.

In order to maintain a golf course the company must hire people, pay property tax, electricity, etc.

Even if your shacho(president) invites you to golf for free it means you owe him/her something. GOLF LESSONS ang gusto kong ishare sa mga interested parties, absolutely you have to buy your own gears and equipments, pay 4 your green fees, travelling expenses etc…most of all ,experience &fun gained playing the game is PRICELESS and GEMBA is different to GOLF, obvious ba ?

gimme

09-25-2005, 09:42 PM

:frowning: good, coz you are going to learn the game of a lifetime ! patience & determination ,thats all u need, mail me your contact no if you are really serious about this.yoroshiku!

gimme

09-25-2005, 09:58 PM

marami nang golf courses sa Pilipinas.

Cavite and Laguna area in particular.

Kaya nga gusto ng mga hapon sa Pinas kasi mura nga ang bayad and according to them napakamahal ng bayad dito sa Japan at kailangan mo pa mag pareserve ng schedule.

Almost all of Japanese Expats ng company namin play golf weekly. But their reason is not only pleasure but also business related, since they play together with our customers.

try to search siguro the net for websites of Golf Courses sa Pinas. its cheaper sa pinas, but here in japan u can play less expensive if u know some infos about the real score of golfing in japan, thats the reason why i would like to share my knowledge that Golf is a game for everyone,not just for the rich & famous!

gimme

09-25-2005, 10:18 PM

From a Pinay friend caddy, medyo mahal raw talaga ang membership sa golf. Kaya siguro paminsan minsan I could see some ojichang practising his swing even along roadside. Or riverside lalot walang game nang softball or soccer.hindi mo kailangang maging member para makapaglaro ng golf d2 sa japan, visitors are allowed or house guest of their sponsors. yung mga lolong nakita mo, they are practicing their swings and short game bec. thats what golf is all about…FOLLOW THRU, as u can notice limited ang space d2 sa mansion,kaya sa open field sila nagpupunta. pero, bawal yan lalo nsa koen,may signboard prohibiting golf.

gimme

09-25-2005, 10:33 PM

kung undergrad ka sa ilang univ dito sa japan libre pero ang-pangit ng range kaya di ko kinuha as PE ko dati.:Dsayang, u can learn the game free & sa univ. pa coz if theyll find u out na may potential ka , the school will grant you a scholarship & provide you gears & eqpt free , ung magandang driving range will come later, impt is golf clubs,balls, lessons are free. then who knows u will be the nxt Phil golf celebs like Delasin & Rosales,still not 2 late , gambate!

Francis

10-04-2005, 11:44 PM

Hi Gimme, hope we can meet one of these days to practice together. Medyo malayo ang lugar ko sayo. I’m leaving in Chiba (near Gyotoku stn, Tozai line) I used to do driving at Kawasaki (river side) with my friends before.

jun

01-14-2007, 01:43 AM

okey yan, naglalaro kasi ako ng golf kaya lang malayo ako , sa ichinomiya shi, aichi-ken. Once in every 3 months lang ako naglalaro sa mga short courses lang at once a year lang sa sa mga 18 holes.

tambay

03-11-2007, 07:21 AM

GOLF LESSONS ang gusto kong ishare sa mga interested parties, absolutely you have to buy your own gears and equipments, pay 4 your green fees, travelling expenses etc…most of all ,experience &fun gained playing the game is PRICELESS and GEMBA is different to GOLF, obvious ba ?

Hi gimme
I just started playing the game. I was hoping if you can give me a lesson or two for free heheheh. I’m from Tachikawa area and I know two places where we can play for a very cheap price one of them is only $4 for 9 holes and $1 for driving range.
Looking forward to your PM…
Salmat Kabayan…

bahaykubo

01-11-2008, 04:48 PM

hi gimme san…ako po gusto kong matutong mag golf…available pa ba?nakapagtry lang ako before that was 3 years ago pa…limot na ngayun…gusto ko sanang matuto ulit…

accralegon

01-11-2008, 07:11 PM

hi gimme san…ako po gusto kong matutong mag golf…available pa ba?nakapagtry lang ako before that was 3 years ago pa…limot na ngayun…gusto ko sanang matuto ulit…
dito sa japan ayaw ng hubby ko mag-golf kasi mahal daw pero minsan driving lanes lan kami nag-practice ng jap. friend ko.
Next month
laro tayo mga ka-tf kasi uuwi ako ng pinas but only in cavite doon lang kami member.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.