Feelin' blue...

stanfordmed

09-10-2005, 09:50 PM

… I wanna shop at BURBERRY BLUE!

I give up! 'Been searching on the web trying to locate a BURBERRY Blue Label flagship store in Tokyo, but can’t find it (mostly in Nihongo, no comprendo). :stuck_out_tongue:

Ayuda por favor…

When women gets bored, they go shopping! :smiley: So help a lady in distress, will ya? :rolleyes:

betong

09-10-2005, 10:12 PM

Here in Kyoto, you can find most designer labels in huge department stores like Takashimaya, Daimaru or Isetan. I think I’ve seen Burberry Blue and Black in those stores.:slight_smile:

But, what I do when I am blue is - exsanguinate. It’s probably polyglobulia:eek: . It could also be chronic bronchitis, so if you are fat and always out of breath, have been a big smoker I recommend seeing a doctor.:wink:

But, guess that’s not your case.:cool:

stanfordmed

09-10-2005, 10:39 PM

But, what I do when I am blue is - exsanguinate. It’s probably polyglobulia:eek: . It could also be chronic bronchitis, so if you are fat and always out of breath, have been a big smoker I recommend seeing a doctor.:wink: [/FONT]

But, guess that’s not your case.:cool:

Eeeekk:eek: Cut that out!

Here in Kyoto, you can find most designer labels in huge department stores like Takashimaya, Daimaru or Isetan. I think I’ve seen Burberry Blue and Black in those stores.:slight_smile:

Been to Takashimaya and SOGO many times, they don’t carry much selection :frowning:

betong

09-10-2005, 10:50 PM

Why not trying out Japanese designers. Comme ça du mode is not bad. Cheaper than foreign ones.:growl:

stanfordmed

09-10-2005, 11:26 PM

Why not trying out Japanese designers. Comme ça du mode is not bad. Cheaper than foreign ones.:growl:

BURBERRY BLUE is made for Japan and only available in Japan… I kinda wanna get some bed linens and some for the bath. :slight_smile:

makulit

09-11-2005, 12:00 AM

BURBERRY BLUE is made for Japan and only available in Japan… I kinda wanna get some bed linens and some for the bath. :slight_smile:

HI stanfordmed.
Here’s the list of burberry stores and department stores that stocks them …

Burberry Stores in Tokyo

Omotesando Store
5-8-2 Jingumae Shibuya-ku
03-5778-7891

Ginza Store
8-8-9 Ginza Chuo-ku
03-5537-6160

Department Store that stocks Burberry

Daimaru Tokyo
Hankyu Yurakucho
Mitsukoshi Honten
Sogo Hachioji
Marui OIOI Kichijoji and Nakano-ku
Seibu Hikarigaoka
Toukyu Toyoko
Isetan Shinjuku
Matsuya Asakusa
Matzuzakaya Ueno
Tobu Ikebukuro

Hope above helps.

stanfordmed

09-11-2005, 08:21 PM

:bowdown: Thanks so much for the information, makulit.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to get there… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

andres

09-11-2005, 08:44 PM

madali lang yan…
punta kang meiji shrine (harajuku sta.), tapos lakad kang omotesando ave. you won’t miss it (malapit yata sa Dior).

reon

09-11-2005, 09:16 PM

madali lang yan… punta kang meiji shrine (harajuku sta.), tapos lakad kang omotesando ave. you won’t miss it (malapit yata sa Dior).parang lagi kang nagsa-shopping doon, a, andres. :devil:

hello stanfordmed. :slight_smile:

nandito ang 5-8-2 jingumae (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=渋�% B0%B7%E5%8C%BA%E7%A5 %9E%E5%AE%AE%E5%89%8 D5-8-2&spn=0.008860,0.01504 4&hl=en). nasa upper left ang harajuku station (yoyogi park yung malaking green) at yung yellow lane naman ay omotesando avenue. nandito naman ang ginza 8-8-9 (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=中�% A4%AE%E5%8C%BA%E9%8A %80%E5%BA%A78-8-9&spn=0.008364,0.01504 4&hl=en). shinbashi station yung pink. hope that helps. (sinusubukan ko lang itong google map, pero wala yatang english version.)

andres

09-11-2005, 11:51 PM

parang lagi kang nagsa-shopping doon, a, andres. :devil:

Bwahahaha! binibisto mo naman ako pare pare.
Oo, ako ang kilabot ng Omotesando.

stanfordmed

09-12-2005, 10:37 AM

reon and andres,
Thanks for the direction. I’ll try to go there, but if I get lost which one of you should I call? :stuck_out_tongue: Biro lang! :smiley:

goodboy

09-13-2005, 10:04 AM

Hi Mimi,
The Burberry shop is located in GINZA.
Direction: from yokohama station you can take JR TokaidoLine and get off at SHINBASHI(24min) and change to Tokyo Metoro Ginza Line and get off at GINZA (2min):slight_smile:

stanfordmed

09-20-2005, 12:58 AM

I was able to check out the Burberry Store in Ginza and the Burberry Blue Label section at the Matsuya Dept. Store with the accompaniment of Goodboy. (I will check out the other location next time). The Burberry Store has only one floor of the Blue Label and only carries clothing and accessories - nothing for bed and bath. The Matsuya Dept. Store had bed linens such as wool blankets, sheets, duvets, throws, etc., but the largest size is for full bed only. :frowning:

betong

09-20-2005, 01:08 AM

I was able to check out the Burberry Store in Ginza and the Burberry Blue Label section at the Matsuya Dept. Store with the accompaniment of Goodboy. (I will check out the other location next time). The Burberry Store has only one floor of the Blue Label and only carries clothing and accessories - nothing for bed and bath. The Matsuya Dept. Store had bed linens such as wool blankets, sheets, duvets, throws, etc., but the largest size is for full bed only. :frowning:

Looks more like you’re feeling brown now.:cool:

stanfordmed

09-20-2005, 01:33 AM

Looks more like you’re feeling brown now.:cool:

Blue → brown, what color comes after that? :confused:

Blue = sad/depressed
Brown = :confused: (code brown = fancy med. jargon for BM) :smiley:

betong

09-20-2005, 10:53 AM

Blue → brown, what color comes after that? :confused:

Blue = sad/depressed
Brown = :confused: (code brown = fancy med. jargon for BM) :smiley:

No s**t!:open_mouth:

piNkAhOLiC

10-05-2005, 02:57 AM

Here’s the list of burberry stores and department stores that stocks them …

Burberry Stores in Tokyo

Omotesando Store

5-8-2 Jingumae Shibuya-ku

03-5778-7891

Ginza Store

8-8-9 Ginza Chuo-ku

03-5537-6160

Department Store that stocks Burberry

Daimaru Tokyo

Hankyu Yurakucho

Mitsukoshi Honten

Sogo Hachioji

Marui OIOI Kichijoji and Nakano-ku

Seibu Hikarigaoka

Toukyu Toyoko

Isetan Shinjuku

Matsuya Asakusa

Matzuzakaya Ueno

Tobu Ikebukuro

Hope above helps.

Stanfordmed, pareho kayo ng mom ko! In-love sa Burberry Blue Label! LOL! Halos lahat yata ng shop na listed dito around tokyo eh pinuntahan niya just to look for this bag she’d been eyeing for YEARS! Hindi niya rin naman nakita.
Im not sure kung sa Thailand,Taiwan or Singapore ha, pero sabi ng mom ko meron daw doon Burberry blue label stuffs galing rin sa Japan. She even said they have bed linens too. ill ask her again kung saan yun, or ill help you look for a place/website kung san ka makakabili ng BBL :slight_smile:

stanfordmed

10-05-2005, 10:26 PM

madali lang yan…
punta kang meiji shrine (harajuku sta.), tapos lakad kang omotesando ave. you won’t miss it (malapit yata sa Dior).

Andres,
Galing! Nandoon nga talaga - Dior in the corner, BRBY is next to Japanese Nursing Association Building; kaya lang UK Burberry. Pero nagtanong ako sa salesperson kung nasaan ang BRBY Blue and he directed me to Meiji Dori, towards Shibuya. I found it, but then again no home stuff (only clothing and accessories). I guess only department stores carries it. Oh well http://atypically.net/smilies/shrug.gif

Thanks all for the response.

stanfordmed

10-05-2005, 11:01 PM

Stanfordmed, pareho kayo ng mom ko! In-love sa Burberry Blue Label! LOL! Halos lahat yata ng shop na listed dito around tokyo eh pinuntahan niya just to look for this bag she’d been eyeing for YEARS! Hindi niya rin naman nakita.
Im not sure kung sa Thailand,Taiwan or Singapore ha, pero sabi ng mom ko meron daw doon Burberry blue label stuffs galing rin sa Japan. She even said they have bed linens too. ill ask her again kung saan yun, or ill help you look for a place/website kung san ka makakabili ng BBL :slight_smile:

Cool! :thumb:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.