Female teacher for Japanese lesson

Sleeplessinjapan

10-12-2005, 04:03 PM

Hi guys, I am looking for a female teacher for Japanese language class. My Japanese skill is really bad and I want to polish it.

Please let me know if you know someone with qualifications… near the Chiba/Tokyo area.

makulit

10-12-2005, 06:18 PM

why dont you just join japanese classes held on each prefecture? teachers are professionals and you’ll really learn. fee’s are minimal but you have to buy the text book.

Dkid

10-12-2005, 09:49 PM

Marami dun bro sa gaijinpot, eto yung linkhttp://www.gaijinpot.com/classifieds/

gabby

10-13-2005, 08:24 AM

Hi guys, I am looking for a female teacher for Japanese language class. My Japanese skill is really bad and I want to polish it.

Please let me know if you know someone with qualifications… near the Chiba/Tokyo area.

Why does the teacher need be a female? Heh he he . . . Any extra curricular activity in mind?? Joke joke joke . . .

Teddy

10-13-2005, 10:05 AM

Why does the teacher need be a female? Heh he he . . . Any extra curricular activity in mind?? Joke joke joke . . .

Why not?:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

shyboy

10-13-2005, 02:51 PM

oo nga bakit female lang?:confused: :smiley:

Sleeplessinjapan

10-14-2005, 05:39 PM

Hahahaha… why only female?

1. Because I am a… male yakky.
  2. It’s gonna be a private class, and based on my experiences, it is easier for me to express myself with a female teacher than of the same sex.
  3. Female teachers smell better, funny but true. And most of them do not smoke.
  4. I already met male and female teachers before and I have noticed many other differences, but I do not mean to degrade the male species, because, I myself, is also teacher.
  5. It is just my personal choice and I also don’t want to spend my weekends with a guy as my office is already filled with guys…grrrr. hahaa.
  6. Female teachers will have more patience with me (I believe) rather than male.

I have also checked on our city’s free nihonggo class, but the schedule does not suit my bit complicated routine, therefore, picking-up the place and time at my convenience would be the best alternative.

Thanks to all your replies,… then start giving me some details…

shyboy

10-14-2005, 09:15 PM

wakarimashita. isa pa mas madaldal/masalita:D ang mga babae so mas matutuo kang mag-japanese.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.