Festival of Nations at Seisen International School

kalypso

10-04-2005, 11:07 AM

To those who live in Setagaya and its neighboring wards:

Seisen International School will hold its annual Festival of Nations which features food and drink from more than 30 nations (including the Philippines, of course), exciting games for children, a huge recycle shop, and entertainment from around the world.

There will also be a raffle with exciting prizes. Bring your family and friends with you for a colorful day of fun.

Date and time: October 8 (Sat.) 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (rain or shine)

Location: Seisen International School (12-5, Yoga 1-chome) 10 minute walk from Yoga Station on the Tokyu Denen Toshi Line

Entrance: Free

Interested parties may e-mail or send me p.m. for further inqueries.

Maruchan

10-04-2005, 05:46 PM

Thanks for the gen, Kalypso! Too bad…I’ll be going out of town for a couple of days. :frowning:

kalypso

10-04-2005, 10:54 PM

You are welcome, Maruchan. De bale, may next time pa naman. Where are you heading to? Have a safe and sound trip nalang.:wavey:

Thanks for the gen, Kalypso! Too bad…I’ll be going out of town for a couple of days. :frowning:

Maruchan

10-06-2005, 12:16 AM

We’re driving to Aizu (会津) early Friday to meet some friends. Sana huwag umulan this weekend because we’re planning to see the five-colored lakes. Sana…

docomo

10-06-2005, 02:39 AM

@ Kalypso ~ pwede po pasabay? :slight_smile:

eps

10-06-2005, 04:05 PM

Hi kalypso :wave:
How I wish I could take part in that event …mukhang masaya. :slight_smile: Sayang nga lang , I live in Utsunomiya…:open_mouth:
Anyway, I’m still looking forward to meeting you, maple and the other TF members someday:…:wavey: Have fun on Saturday. :wink:

kalypso

10-06-2005, 10:10 PM

aizu in fukushima prefecture? ahh, the goshikinuma…i’ve heard it’s very beautiful daw.

sana nga hindi uulan. with the long weekend coming up i’m pretty sure almost everyone in here is wishing the same.

drive safely.:slight_smile:

We’re driving to Aizu (会津) early Friday to meet some friends. Sana huwag umulan this weekend because we’re planning to see the five-colored lakes. Sana…

kalypso

10-06-2005, 10:13 PM

sure! pwedeng-pwede, docomo-san. we’ll truly be delighted to see you.:yippee:

@ Kalypso ~ pwede po pasabay? :slight_smile:

kalypso

10-06-2005, 10:23 PM

eps, it’s nice to see you posting again. as what i’ve told Maruchan, may next time pa naman.:slight_smile:

hey, i think i’ve read sa ibang thread that maple would like to graciously invite us all sa mochi tsuki taikai sa place niya. what do you think? punta tayo ha?

hi maple.:wavey:

Hi kalypso :wave:
How I wish I could take part in that event …mukhang masaya. :slight_smile: Sayang nga lang , I live in Utsunomiya…:open_mouth:
Anyway, I’m still looking forward to meeting you, maple and the other TF members someday:…:wavey: Have fun on Saturday. :wink:

eps

10-07-2005, 03:11 PM

eps, it’s nice to see you posting again. as what i’ve told Maruchan, may next time pa naman.:slight_smile:

hey, i think i’ve read sa ibang thread that maple would like to graciously invite us all sa mochi tsuki taikai sa place niya. what do you think? punta tayo ha?

hi maple.:wavey:

Thank you for your kind words. I’ve been quite busy lately…Anyway, I’m glad to be back:) I do enjoy visiting Timog Forum. The members seem so nice and friendly…
kaya nga I’m really looking forward to meeting you all…:slight_smile: Kung may Christmas party, sana mameet ko kayo nina maple…:wink:

Take care…ta-ta for now…:wavey:

maple

10-07-2005, 11:24 PM

sure! pwedeng-pwede, docomo-san. we’ll truly be delighted to see you.:yippee:

HI Kalypso and docomo,

don`t forget to share your photos ha!:slight_smile:

Kalypso and eps,

my family and I will be waiting for you!:sweeties:

maple

Maruchan

10-10-2005, 10:08 PM

aizu in fukushima prefecture? ahh, the goshikinuma…i’ve heard it’s very beautiful daw.

sana nga hindi uulan. with the long weekend coming up i’m pretty sure almost everyone in here is wishing the same.

drive safely.:slight_smile:

You’re right, Kalypso! The Goshiki-Numa Ponds is breathtaking even though it was my second visit. My first visit was with my PIL (parents-in-law). Too bad the pictures I took didn’t come out as nice as the real thing. I’ll share photos next time.

So how was the Festival of Nations?

kalypso

09-27-2008, 09:45 PM

For those who might be interested,

Seisen International School will once again hold its Festival of Nations on
October 4th, Saturday, at 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

Hope to see some TF members there.

To those who live in Setagaya and its neighboring wards:

Seisen International School will hold its annual Festival of Nations which features food and drink from more than 30 nations (including the Philippines, of course), exciting games for children, a huge recycle shop, and entertainment from around the world.

There will also be a raffle with exciting prizes. Bring your family and friends with you for a colorful day of fun.

Date and time: October 8 (Sat.) 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (rain or shine).

Location: Seisen International School (12-5, Yoga 1-chome) 10-minute walk from Yoga Station on the Tokyu Denen Toshi Line

Entrance: Free

Interested parties may e-mail or PM me for further inquiries.

fisher

09-28-2008, 12:22 AM

For those who might be interested,

Seisen International School will once again hold its Festival of Nations on
October 4th, Saturday, at 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

Hope to see some TF members there.

Doon sa unang post mo Kalypso san Oct. 8 (sat.) 'kamo.Alin ba ang real date niyan?Kasi ang Oct. 8 ay Wed. at ang 4 naman ay Sat. Makapunta sana ako.:smiley:

katek

09-28-2008, 12:33 AM

Doon sa unang post mo Kalypso san Oct. 8 (sat.) 'kamo.Alin ba ang real date niyan?Kasi ang Oct. 8 ay Wed. at ang 4 naman ay Sat. Makapunta sana ako.:smiley:
manong fisher, 2005 pa po na post yung oct 8 :smiley:

bago na yung oct 4 :smiley:

kalypso

10-03-2008, 11:54 PM

i’m sorry fisher if i had you confused with my last post. uso kasi ang recycling ngayon so ni-recycle ko nalang 'tong old thread ko. :slight_smile:

hope you could make it tomorrow.

@katek, salamat sa tulong. free ka ba bukas?

@ sa mga nag-PM, maraming salamat. see you guys tomorrow. kung mahilig kayo sa mga celebrities, don’t forget to bring your cameras.

eto kuha ko last year. anna and her dad, tending the japanese booth.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.