For TF Christians ~~(only)~~

adechan

12-04-2005, 12:09 PM

Para po sa mga Tf members na hindi makapagsimba (for whatever reasons)

Just want to share this. Hope you found your own way to give a special time for God.

AIDS TO WORSHIP

As we strive to give God the worship He desires, we should use whatever means are appropriate to help us in that effort. The following suggestions are some of the things that can aid us.

MEDITATION. Taking time to quiet ourselves and to think of God and His goodness will help us to prepare our hearts for worship (Psalm 63:3-4; 89:1-11; 119:15; Philippians 4:8)

CONFESSION. The person who truly understands the glory of God will realize his need for confession and cleansing (Isaiah 6:6,7). God wants worship that comes from a clean heart (1 John 1:7-10).

MUSIC. The use of hymns and musical instruments can add much to our worship (Psalm 150; Ephesians 5:19; Colossians 3:16).

ORDERLINESS. Our Worship of God should not be haphazard or disorganized. It should be done in an orderly fashion (1 Corinthians 14:40).

PRAYER. Talking to God helps us to focus our minds on the things of God and makes us conscious of His presence (1 Timothy 2:18; Hebrews 4:16).

GIVING. By our gifts and offerings we express gratitude to God in a tangible way. We acknowledge His ownership of all that we possess, and we show that we are trusting Him to provide for our needs (2 Corinthians 9:6-15).

BIBLE STUDY. Whether it be from the pulpit, in a Sunday school class, or in a home Bible study, the instruction of God’s Word helps to equip us to be better worshipers of God (2 Timothy 3:16, 17; 4:1,2)

Have a blessed Day!!!

adechan

12-04-2005, 12:13 PM

HINDRANCES TO WORSHIP

Our worship can be hindered by several factors. It’s important to recognize these obstacles and do what is necessary to overcome them. Here are some of the common hindrances to the right kind of worship.

IGNORANCE. Many people worship gods but not the true God (Acts 17:23). They are “religious” but lack a vital relationship with their Creator. They are sincere but wrong (John 4:22). They need the truth.

UNBELIEF. When we come to God, we must approach Him with believing hearts. If we don’t, we cannot expect Him to be pleased with us or to reward our efforts (Hebrews 11:4-6).

UNCONFESSED SIN. When we as Christians sin, we should confess it immediately to God(1 John 1:19). If we don’t, it destroys our fellowship with Him and we become cold and insensitive to Him.

WRONG ATTITUDES. If we hold a grudge against someone, God will refuse our worship until we make things right with the other person (Matthew 5:23, 24; 6:14; Ephesians 4:31,32).

MISPLACED PRIORITIES. When we allow other things to become more important to us than God, we take away from the honor He deserves (Matthew 6:33). Right worship recognizes His worthiness to be first.

ENEMY OPPOSITION. Our indwelling sin nature, the devil, and the evil world-system are constantly opposing our worship (Romans 7:23; 1 Peter 5:8; 1 John 2:15). But as we daily depend on the power of the Spirit of God, He will enable us to overcome our enemies (Galatians 5:16; James 4:7; 1 John 5:4).

LET’S GET MORE CLOSER TO GOD, in Christ Jesus Name:halo:

docomo

12-04-2005, 05:41 PM

Amen for that adechan:)

adechan

12-05-2005, 05:31 PM

Amen for that adechan:)

maraming salamat sa oras mo :halo: docomo:halo: for reading this thread, at gayon na rin sa pagsang-ayon mo.

May our dear God bless you more in abundance, to your family and especially on your spiritual life:)

docomo

12-05-2005, 05:47 PM

@adechan
I admire you for being consistent with your posts …keep it up:)

nasty

08-17-2007, 12:19 AM

HINDRANCES TO WORSHIP

Our worship can be hindered by several factors. It’s important to recognize these obstacles and do what is necessary to overcome them. Here are some of the common hindrances to the right kind of worship.

IGNORANCE. Many people worship gods but not the true God (Acts 17:23). They are “religious” but lack a vital relationship with their Creator. They are sincere but wrong (John 4:22). They need the truth.

UNBELIEF. When we come to God, we must approach Him with believing hearts. If we don’t, we cannot expect Him to be pleased with us or to reward our efforts (Hebrews 11:4-6).

UNCONFESSED SIN. When we as Christians sin, we should confess it immediately to God(1 John 1:19). If we don’t, it destroys our fellowship with Him and we become cold and insensitive to Him.

WRONG ATTITUDES. If we hold a grudge against someone, God will refuse our worship until we make things right with the other person (Matthew 5:23, 24; 6:14; Ephesians 4:31,32).

MISPLACED PRIORITIES. When we allow other things to become more important to us than God, we take away from the honor He deserves (Matthew 6:33). Right worship recognizes His worthiness to be first.

ENEMY OPPOSITION. Our indwelling sin nature, the devil, and the evil world-system are constantly opposing our worship (Romans 7:23; 1 Peter 5:8; 1 John 2:15). But as we daily depend on the power of the Spirit of God, He will enable us to overcome our enemies (Galatians 5:16; James 4:7; 1 John 5:4).

LET’S GET MORE CLOSER TO GOD, in Christ Jesus Name:halo: yes in jesus name ,AMEN!

kaori

08-17-2007, 12:35 AM

Amen…Thanks for sharing Adechan…marami rin kasing walang time makapagsimba…keep it up…

may_abe

08-17-2007, 01:06 AM

" A man will leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife,and the two will become one".

Matthew 19:5

In this service God led me to, I find myself constantly surrounded by couples and families. Together, we share joys and sorrows. I get inspired by how they stick it out as couples and families despite the many challenges they face. Those wonderful moments of sharing always lead me to look forward to the perfect moment when I shall also be blessed to raise my own family for God,passing on the legacy I learned from the community.

How are you responding to God’s will for you?

God Will make things happen,in his own perfect time.

adechan

08-17-2007, 05:50 AM

Blessings to all of you,

thanks for bringing this thread to the top again may_abe
i just want to note, why this is the title, this thread was created the time na wala pang religion and inspiration section dito sa TF, kumbaga colorum pa ang mga thread na ganito.

And I am really thankful for our dear God, that TF admins created a place for threads like this.

All glory to God

kaori

08-17-2007, 10:44 AM

You have heard that it was said",Love your friends,hate your enemies."But now I tell you:LOVE your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,so that you may become the sons of your Father in heaven.For he makes his sun to shine on bad and good people alike,and gives rain to those who do good and those who do evil.
(Luke 5:43,45)
Why should GOD reward you if you love only the people who love you?Even the tax collector do that!And if you speak only to your friends,have you done anything out of the ordinary?Even the pagans do that!

may_abe

08-17-2007, 11:33 AM

Blessings to all of you,

thanks for bringing this thread to the top again may_abe
i just want to note, why this is the title, this thread was created the time na wala pang religion and inspiration section dito sa TF, kumbaga colorum pa ang mga thread na ganito.

And I am really thankful for our dear God, that TF admins created a place for threads like this.

All glory to God

Ade Chan:) Paminsan minsan, akoy nakakalimot din sa itaas…Salamat sa dahil sa colorum nga ba tawag dito? nabigyan chance…maka pag isip. We are Jesus Family.
God Bless You,ALL!

nikkichibi

08-17-2007, 01:09 PM

AMEN … thanks for sharing adechan :slight_smile:

adechan

08-18-2007, 03:13 PM

all glory and praise to God!

:halo: :halo: :halo: :halo: :halo: :halo: :halo:

adechan

08-18-2007, 03:35 PM

want to share something

If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anthema Maranatha.
-1Corinthians16:22

The word “anathema” means “cursed” The word “Maranatha” means “the Lord is coming.”

The Word of God is saying that if anyone does not want to get saved, then let him be cursed because the Lord is coming. You can try to warn people, but they ultimately must make the decision to accept or reject Christ as their own personal Saviour. If we warn people of the judgment to come and they laugh in our faces, then they are choosing to go to hell by their own freewill. They will be cursed to burn in hell if they don’t become born-again.

All we can do is witness to lost sinners of the saving power of the gospel of Christ Jesus. Only God can save a soul. We go soulwinning to LEAD people to Jesus Christ, but we can only bring them to the Master. As the saying goes … “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink it.” We can bring people to the throne of grace, but we can’t save them. Each individual must deal directly with Goid in their heart. If a person wants to hear the gospel … amen! If a person does not, then the Bible says let them be ANATHEMA MARANATHA! Let them be cursed for the Lord cometh!
In Jesus’ name,
David J. Stewart
more (http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer’s%20Corner/anathema_maranatha.h tm)

(note: other pages of this site can offense solid religionist especially the RC)
but if you believe you are firm with your religious belief don’t be afraid to know the truth
if it is YOU TRUELY LOVE GOD IN JESUS NAME! come visit this site and buckle your faith who really is our GOD.
please oh please i mean no offense leading you to this site

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.