Greatest lesson you've learned ~

docomo

12-24-2005, 11:45 PM

What’s your greatest lesson you’ve learned in life so far? or let’s just say this year? anything …

care to share?:slight_smile:

fremsite

12-25-2005, 12:47 AM

What’s your greatest lesson you’ve learned in life so far? or let’s just say this year? anything …

alrighty ~~~:wink: greatest lesson i’ve learned …:scratch: " always tell the truth "… no matter what kasi , mabibisto ka if ever na nagsisinungaling ka … kaya naman pag may tao akong pinagkakatiwalaan then mabibisto ko na nagsisinungaling pala … it hurts so much that it will take a very long time to forgive him/ her … i used to lie before ( yes … i admit that ~~~)… big ones and small ones … pero somehow … i realized that it is very pangit to do so and… i don’t want people to lie on me so i decided to change that bad attitude … and it works !!! i love myself for being honest ( pangit bang sabihin yun sa sarili ? ) and i love the people around me who don’t tell a lie . being honest is a very good thing to have … no matter what ! :yesyes:

Stacie Fil

12-25-2005, 01:36 AM

Life here in this world is quite short, hence it’s so precious. Try hard to make each minute worthwhile to is fullest. Lost time is lost forever. Yet be contented on what you got at the present.You may regret that you had not done your best for the day. But don’t pity, instead get ready to do it or make it right soon/next day.

ugnayan

12-25-2005, 03:05 AM

“Life is a test, a trust and a temporary assignment!” This is the greatest lesson I learned this year and I’m echoing this to anyone.

bianca marie

12-25-2005, 04:41 AM

Be happy, life too short!!!:slight_smile:

japphi

12-25-2005, 09:34 AM

Loosing love ones…was such a great lesson or experience for me.
Did took or gave my ever best times to give…almost everyday call them(Tatang,nasa Pinas and my Kuya in US,who died 2002,just in a month left us).

No matter how my husband nagged me of my internatinal tel. bills which costs sometimes 5 ka lapad or almost 7 ka lapad…ba’t di nalang daw ipadala at least makakatulong financially…tina nggap ko ang galit ng asawa ko…pero sinabi ko sa kanyan na ang pera ay pera lang,kikitain ulit…pero ang precious time na kailangan namin ng father at kuya ko ay hindi mabibili nang pera,hindi mapapalitan ng pera.Wherein…it proved naman…dahil nung wala na sila…naging panatag ang loob ko…at least kahit na magkakalayo kami…nakasama ko sila by phone…nagpasalam at ako sa asawa ko na kahit galit sya that time …still he gave me the chances…and I know Tatang and Kuya thank him too…for we really needed that precious times.

for me…I was not wrong kahit na ilang lapad pa ang ginasta ko sa bills…all I want was that needed time or samahan sila sa huling sandali nila dito sa mundo.After my love one’s death…na-realized ng asawa ko ang kahalagahan ng pamilya,kung paano pagtimbangin ang pera at pamilya.Na buti at pinabayaan nya ako…hindi rin naman mabigat ang kunsensya nya ngayon.T’was a good lesson din sa kanya I think.

richie

12-25-2005, 09:45 AM

this coming New Year…I wish to relax and more time for retreat.

Greatest lesson I’ve learned in life is, in every decision, small or big, is like opening a door, when that door is shut behind, a new phase awaits, that decision might mean no going back, it might mean my whole life and the people around me . Decision making is nothing if it is impulsive. If this door is not the right one, it serves as a lesson for the next, and… pray a lot.

richie

12-25-2005, 09:56 AM

Loosing love ones…was such a great lesson or experience for me.
Did took or gave my ever best times to give…almost everyday call them(Tatang,nasa Pinas and my Kuya in US,who died 2002,just in a month left us).

No matter how my husband nagged me of my internatinal tel. bills which costs sometimes 5 ka lapad or almost 7 ka lapad…ba’t di nalang daw ipadala at least makakatulong financially…tina nggap ko ang galit ng asawa ko…pero sinabi ko sa kanyan na ang pera ay pera lang,kikitain ulit…pero ang precious time na kailangan namin ng father at kuya ko ay hindi mabibili nang pera,hindi mapapalitan ng pera.Wherein…it proved naman…dahil nung wala na sila…naging panatag ang loob ko…at least kahit na magkakalayo kami…nakasama ko sila by phone…nagpasalam at ako sa asawa ko na kahit galit sya that time …still he gave me the chances…and I know Tatang and Kuya thank him too…for we really needed that precious times.

for me…I was not wrong kahit na ilang lapad pa ang ginasta ko sa bills…all I want was that needed time or samahan sila sa huling sandali nila dito sa mundo.

money is cold which proves that it can not replace the warmth care you gave, very touching, Japphi!:slight_smile:

japphi

12-25-2005, 10:13 AM

money is cold which proves that it can not replace the warmth care you gave, very touching, Japphi!:slight_smile:

Tama ka richie…hindi tayo dapat masakop ng pera,gawa yan nang tao di ba…kaya huwag natin yang gawing god…tutoo nga na anyone need money…pero ang gawing diyos ito ay hindi magandang path of life.

selina

12-25-2005, 05:37 PM

:sssh: Always count your blessings!!! be content with what we have,these past year ive realized its not important how much money or material things you have,mas importante pala yong na appreciate mo yong mga bagay na binigay sayo ni Lord,im thankful that i have a nice job,healthy kids,an understanding husband,trustful friends,all these things money can’t buy~~~sabi nga nila,all the best things in life is free :stuck_out_tongue:

docomo

12-25-2005, 05:39 PM

Be happy, life too short!!!:slight_smile:

True… very true :slight_smile:

Ayara

12-25-2005, 06:47 PM

Everything is okay in the end, if it’s not okay,1003 then it’s not the end.

gabby

12-25-2005, 07:50 PM

Docomo happy old year and happy new 2006 calendar. Ako I am still learning and I guess will be learning for the rest of my life. I want my IQ to be increasing forever. The greatest lesson I’ve got so far hasn’t come yet. I thought becoming a husband and a father were lessons I’d learned but it isn’t. Life is just like a box of chocolate according to forest gump, you never know what you’ll get. Everyday and experiences opens to a new door which leads to another. Jesse said if you want to enter the kingdom of God be like a child. I am like a child figuratively speaking. I don’t want to stop learning. My exciting lesson I learned this year was the meeting of Docomo et al. Meeting new people is just like a loboratory experiment. You learn bit and pieces of life. Happy christmas my dear Docomo,Chibi,Mommy Niki,Fisher,Ronin,Ro dem and all the people of TF. Happy new twelve set of months. Cheers!!:stuck_out_tongue:

richie

12-25-2005, 09:27 PM

Docomo happy old year and happy new 2006 calendar. Ako I am still learning and I guess will be learning for the rest of my life. I want my IQ to be increasing forever. The greatest lesson I’ve got so far hasn’t come yet. I thought becoming a husband and a father were lessons I’d learned but it isn’t. Life is just like a box of chocolate according to forest gump, you never know what you’ll get. Everyday and experiences opens to a new door which leads to another. Jesse said if you want to enter the kingdom of God be like a child. I am like a child figuratively speaking. I don’t want to stop learning. My exciting lesson I learned this year was the meeting of Docomo et al. Meeting new people is just like a loboratory experiment. You learn bit and pieces of life. Happy christmas my dear Docomo,Chibi,Mommy Niki,Fisher,Ronin,Ro dem and all the people of TF. Happy new twelve set of months. Cheers!!:stuck_out_tongue:

you know Gabby, you have a smarthead, you can bring people to talk, not a lot of people can do that!:slight_smile: :slight_smile:
sori out of topic.

gabby

12-25-2005, 09:34 PM

you know Gabby, you have a smarthead, you can bring people to talk, not a lot of people can do that!:slight_smile: :slight_smile:
sori out of topic.

I don’t know if I like to thank that. But maayong pasko ug bulahang bag-ong tuig dinha kanimo. I hope you will have more GOD to come sa uma-abot nga tuig. :slight_smile:

By the way IKAL means laki. ang BABAYE is ebay.:stuck_out_tongue:

ritzyu

12-25-2005, 10:07 PM

" Make new friends but keep the old - one is silver,
and the other is gold. "

The older I get, the more I realize how this simple
rhyme " old Girl Scout song " expresses me of
the best lesson I’ve learned.

:love:

docomo

12-25-2005, 10:15 PM

… touch naman ako gabby …:frowning:

… lilipas din yan for sure bukas hindi na christmas eh … balik ka na ulet sa dati :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

gabby

12-26-2005, 12:22 AM

… touch naman ako gabby …:frowning:

… lilipas din yan for sure bukas hindi na christmas eh … balik ka na ulet sa dati :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

It is me Doc. Nothing more nothing less. Unison for me is quite dull. I like variety so I can adjust to almost any kind of situations or with different kinds of people. Of course I will remain a little devil heh he he he . . . … :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

kikx_miles

12-26-2005, 05:43 AM

wag mag JUDGE agad kasi hindi pa ntin alam ang mga reason or napagdaanan ng mga tao na huuhusgahan/hinusgahan ntin.

richie

12-26-2005, 08:52 AM

I don’t know if I like to thank that. But maayong pasko ug bulahang bag-ong tuig dinha kanimo. I hope you will have more GOD to come sa uma-abot nga tuig. :slight_smile:

By the way IKAL means laki. ang BABAYE is ebay.:stuck_out_tongue:

Well, thank maybe to your genes and surely to your synapses! Pagna-develop ng maayos, it will be one of your big assets.

Happy Holidays, too and a Prosperous New Year!!!

Ikaw ha, isa lang ang God na pinapaniwalaan ko!:slight_smile:

Binaliktad mo lang pala yung laki pero ebay man ko, mao bitaw nagduda ko ngadto:( :slight_smile:

aprilluck

12-26-2005, 03:27 PM

“Nobody rushed me to the hospital whenever I did swallowed my pestering pride”

Ex.When I almost ready to say “Shigoto yamemasu”,pag maraming responsibilities na
hindi na dapat sa akin.Instead na sabihin kong “shigoto yamemasu” ay ang nasabi
ko ay “Hai Wakarimasihita” Rather felt stress I feel rescued anyway,hirap yatang
mawalan ng trabaho ngayon.

When me and my husband argue with things that shouldn’t became an argument
(may mga bagay kasi na hindi naman dapat pag-awayan, dahil lang sa pride nagiging
away ) and found myself ended the argument, because I don’t want to
sleep with my rotten pride and hatred in my heart,all I want is a peace of mind and
a my husband on my side (corny but true po ito)

Happy Holidays!!!:slight_smile:

mikoboy78

12-26-2005, 03:52 PM

Everything is okay in the end, if it’s not okay,1003 then it’s not the end.

i agree with u!:slight_smile:

richie

12-26-2005, 08:25 PM

wag mag JUDGE agad kasi hindi pa ntin alam ang mga reason or napagdaanan ng mga tao na huuhusgahan/hinusgahan ntin.

This is one of my favorite lines. Pagnakakakita ako ng taong, example, masungit, gusto ko munang alamin kung bakit siya nagsusungit, something might be bothering him/her or motivating him/her para maging ganun siya. Doon ko pa lang siya maiintindihan.

Raiden

12-26-2005, 09:51 PM

Sic vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I keep its literal and metaphorical meaning always in my mind. It’s about foresight. Being prepared for the unkown is necessary, for us to survive and flourish in this world of ours, because complacency kills (literally and figuratively).

docomo

12-26-2005, 10:35 PM

“Nobody rushed me to the hospital whenever I did swallowed my pestering pride”

Ex.When I almost ready to say “Shigoto yamemasu”,pag maraming responsibilities na
hindi na dapat sa akin.Instead na sabihin kong “shigoto yamemasu” ay ang nasabi
ko ay “Hai Wakarimasihita” Rather felt stress I feel rescued anyway,hirap yatang
mawalan ng trabaho ngayon.

When me and my husband argue with things that shouldn’t became an argument
(may mga bagay kasi na hindi naman dapat pag-awayan, dahil lang sa pride nagiging
away ) and found myself ended the argument, because I don’t want to
sleep with my rotten pride and hatred in my heart,all I want is a peace of mind and
a my husband on my side (corny but true po ito)

Happy Holidays!!!:slight_smile:

… I don’t find it corny(your term) … pride is another root for being evil :slight_smile:

mcgregor

12-27-2005, 03:41 AM

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs;
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy.
Max Ehrmann, Desiderata, Copyright 1952.

mcgregor

12-27-2005, 03:43 AM

^that’s my fave poem.
taught me a lot!
i feel that no matter the circumstance,
i can always find a line therein that applies :slight_smile:

aprilluck

12-27-2005, 09:17 AM

… I don’t find it corny(your term) … pride is another root for being evil :slight_smile:

Thank You Docomo ! God Bless ,And Happy Holidays kahit hindi kasing saya ang “holiday” dito compare sa "pinas .Hoping to read more post from you .Thanks.

gabby

12-27-2005, 06:23 PM

HUH??:confused: Pride is the main component of man’s existence. You take his pride and he becomes nothing but an idiot. If you don’t have pride you don’t have dignity.:slight_smile:

docomo

12-27-2005, 06:28 PM

HUH??:confused: Pride is the main component of man’s existence. You take his pride and he becomes nothing but an idiot. If you don’t have pride you don’t have dignity.:slight_smile:

… There’s a classification of pride … may pride chicken at may pride egg … if that make sense:)

gabby

12-27-2005, 08:11 PM

… There’s a classification of pride … may pride chicken at may pride egg … if that make sense:)

NGIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!:bonk:

docomo

12-28-2005, 12:24 AM

NGIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!:bonk:

LOL! tuloy tuloy mo lang yang pagpalo sa ulo mo ha , may pag asa ka pa :stuck_out_tongue:

… sabi mo … pag walang pride walang dignity … true yan , and I agree… but you should remember na hindi lahat ng oras applicable ang pride sa lahat ng sitwasyon… siguro ma ge gets mo na this time…( minsan ang hirap mong maka-gets, well most of the time ) :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

midnight

12-28-2005, 03:43 AM

i guess for me… Expensive bags or watches, nice clothes & big amount of money in the bank ain’t complete if you don’t have LOVE, PEACE in our hearts, & true HAPPINESS.
Also, My life would be perfect if i would spend my daily life with the man i really love. There will always be sunshine & a good sleep.:wave:

JLO

02-23-2006, 12:02 AM

Dati masyado akong bilib sa aking sarili but suddenly i realized or learned that it wont do any good for me. Be yourself and be humble always.

abakitba

02-23-2006, 10:13 AM

Kung maganda ka… on the outside,
people will forgive you for being irritating to the core.

abakitba

02-23-2006, 10:19 AM

The only consistent feature
in all of YOUR dissatisfying relationships…

is YOU!
:smiley:

ladygems1216

03-06-2006, 12:33 PM

When you want to achieve something, work for it!

maytatsu

03-07-2006, 12:00 AM

Always count your blessings!!! be content with what we have,these past year ive realized its not important how much money or material things you have,mas importante pala yong na appreciate mo yong mga bagay na binigay sayo ni Lord,im thankful that i have a nice job,healthy kids,an understanding husband,trustful friends,all these things money can’t buy~~~sabi nga nila,all the best things in life is free :stuck_out_tongue:

true and soooo true

i tend to complain too much, kahit ano na lang at nakakalimutan kong i appreciate yung blessings the dumadating sakin, and thats one thing nag ka clash kami ni hub :frowning: but im so thankfull now that i realize na im so damn lucky pala…basta lucky ako period hehe:p

Hungry eyes

03-07-2006, 10:03 PM

na realized ko na tama pala si lola ko sa lahat ng mga pangaral at payo nya…noon madalas akong magalit ng lihim kasi naiingayan ako kay lola…bata pa kasi ako noon…matigas ulo…ngayon…totoo pala lahat yun…sayang…wala na si lola…marami pa sana akong gustong matutunan galing sa kanya…

Chibi

03-08-2006, 10:19 PM

Hmmm…saken if ever na magmahal ka hwag yung buhos …kahit friend mo lang…mawala man siya…makaka recover ka agad!:slight_smile:

docomo

03-08-2006, 10:22 PM

Hmmm…saken if ever na magmahal ka hwag yung buhos …kahit friend mo lang…mawala man siya…makaka recover ka agad!:slight_smile:

sana ganyan din ang attitude ko :slight_smile:

Chibi

03-08-2006, 10:51 PM

sana ganyan din ang attitude ko :slight_smile:
prendship,takot na kong magmahal ng sobra…baka umiyak na naman ako.:open_mouth:

cutie_rei

03-10-2006, 01:09 PM

the greatest lesson i’ve learned… …

…na 'wag masyadong maging mabait dahil this kindness is the one killing me right now:mad:

…na before making a decision, big or small, paka-isipin muna ng milyong beses para walang regret afterwards:)

…na kapag may problem, eh, seek for the help or advice of others, para maraming options

…na treasure every single moment you had/have with your family & friends

…and trust God :slight_smile:

best_frnd

03-11-2006, 04:28 AM

I remember the day when my fathers die:cry: sobrang sinisi k sarili k nun…kung
bakit napabayaan k sha ng ganun lng…Despite na alam kong me sakit na sha at
walang ibang makaka2long sa kanya kundi ako lng…
Work aq ng wrk i mean pero d k man lng nagawang 2lungan sha financially…
Hnggng sa nalaman k nlng na namatay na di man lnag kami nagka2usap…
At ganun nlng ang pagsisisi ko…Dahil d ko man lng nasabi sa kanya na mahal na mahal
ko sha kahit napabayaan k sya…
Ngayon i almost keep in touch sa family k especially sa nanay k,dahil ayoko ng maulit
pa ang ngyari sa father k…
And im learned so mch sa experience k…

myukasky

03-11-2006, 11:47 AM

I remember the day when my fathers die:cry: sobrang sinisi k sarili k nun…kung
bakit napabayaan k sha ng ganun lng…Despite na alam kong me sakit na sha at
walang ibang makaka2long sa kanya kundi ako lng…
Work aq ng wrk i mean pero d k man lng nagawang 2lungan sha financially…
Hnggng sa nalaman k nlng na namatay na di man lnag kami nagka2usap…
At ganun nlng ang pagsisisi ko…Dahil d ko man lng nasabi sa kanya na mahal na mahal
ko sha kahit napabayaan k sya…
Ngayon i almost keep in touch sa family k especially sa nanay k,dahil ayoko ng maulit
pa ang ngyari sa father k…
And im learned so mch sa experience k…

Touched naman ako sayo best_frnd. Ako naman doon sa brother ko, kung nasubaybayan ko lang sya noon or kahit paano eh inaalam ang kalagayan nya di sya dumating sa kanyang kinalalagyan. Nasira buhay ng brother ko mula ng iwan sya ng asawa nya at dalin pa yung dalawa nilang anak. Kinukuha nya anak nila kaso sabi ng biyanan nya bayaran yung pinakain. Noong kinukwento ng brother ko yan parang gusto lumuha ng mga bata ko pero pinigilan ko at sabi ko sa sarili ko kapag dito na ako sa japan kukunin ko yung dalawa nya anak.

Nagkabisyo yung kapatid ko drugs, nakulong at natanggal sa trabaho. Nakalaya naman sya at tinulungan ko, kaso alam naman natin na mahirap takasan yang bisyo na yan lalo na kung mga kasama nya at kaibigan eh lahat eh ganun ang gawain. One time text sya sa sister ko humihingi ng tulong kasi lagi daw may nakasunod sa kanya. Sabi ng ate ko kung papayag sya parehab yun lang maitutulong namin sa kanya. That time kahit walang wala talaga ako, sige lang sinabi ko sa ate ko. Pinasok namin yung brother ko sa rehab at para na rin sa nanay ko na may sakit. Nagkasakit sya kaiisip sa brother ko, isang anak na lalake kasi kaya ganun na lang ang pag-iisip ng nanay ko sa brother ko. Binigyan ko ng huling pagkakataon yung brother ko, sabi ko sa ate ko kapag di pa sya magbago eh mamundok na sya. Eto ang goodnews, dati kasing body builder yung kuya ko. Doon sa rehabilation na pinasukan nya kinuha siyang trainor, at kung magaling na daw yung brother ko kahit doon na sya magwork. Siguro kung lagi lang namin kinakausap yung brother ko at tanungin kung ano na plano nya or ano ba problema nya di sya sana dumating sa point na ganito. Grabe halos namumura ko yang kuya ko sa text, kasi wala ng ginawa kundi problema. Sana kung simpleng problema lang kaso hindi eh malaking pera ang involved. Pero ganun pa man sya di ko sya natiis, imagine pati sa panaginip ko lagi sya doon. Panaginip na lagi sya nasa panganip, ayon totoo na pala.

Yung mga kamag-anak namin daming nasasabi bakit tinulungan kesyo babalik naman daw ulit sa bisyo. Ang ingay nila parang sila naman ang gumagastos, para sa akin humingi ng tulong yung brother ko di naman siguro masamang di tulungan kasi kapatid ko naman yun. At kung di sya magbabago sa huling pagkakataon eh nasa kanya na yun. At least di namin sya pinabayaan. Lesson ko dito yung sana noon time na kailangan nya ako, sana kahit sa text or call sinamahan ko sya. Pero di pa naman huli at sa tingin namin magbabagong buhay na sya, wish ko lang sana nga.

Dami din natulungan yang brother ko, sa provincial hospital sa bulacan sya work. Kapag may problema sa kamag anak, kaibigan or kahit kilala lang nya. Sa kanya sila lagi nakalapit, sa maintenance sya work. Pero magaling kasi makisama yung brother ko nakakalapit sya sa mga doctor doon. Kaya dami sya talaga natulungan, pero mula nga ng iwan ng asawa parang nawalan na sya gana work. Sana magbago ihip ng hangin sa kapatid ko.

mOtt_erU

09-08-2006, 01:57 AM

The Greatest Lesson I`ve Learned is “Experience is the BEST Teacher”.
-marami kaseng tao na humihingi ng advice o payo …at madali naman itong sagutin o bigyan ng karampatang payo…pero kahit kase ano pang payo eh hindi ito maaAbsorb ng taong to hanggat hindi niya ito mismo nararanasan …:slight_smile:

darlene

09-08-2006, 04:28 PM

Hello po, I’ve learned na " be true to our self " kasi mahirap ang magplastikan walang ganang kausapin yung taong kinaiinisan.

mr.kuripot

09-08-2006, 05:33 PM

trust no one but yourself:(kahit kpatid mo,bestfriend o kahit sino pa,pag namayani ang inggit sila ang sisira sayo:mad:

love0308

09-08-2006, 06:13 PM

ako i`ve learned to love myself before anything else di masamang tumulong o magbigay pero dapat magtira ka para sa sarili mo.

love0308

09-08-2006, 06:15 PM

ako i`ve learned to love myself before anything else di masamang tumulong o magbigay pero dapat magtira ka para sa sarili mo. treasure the family dahil in the end sila pa rin ang karamay mo at wala nang iba pa

meteor

09-08-2006, 09:55 PM

ive learned that my future based from my choices, past & present.
that Happiness is a choice, not a result.that i cant blame others if i didnt have the life I wished to have.that i can only thank those who have helped me & they stayed w/me through thick & thin…

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.