Happy birthday hungry eyes

ichimar

10-26-2005, 06:56 AM

:slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: happy birthday hungry eyes,saan ba ang celebration…:toa st: :band: hapi birhday hapi birthday hapi birthday to you:whistle: :mohawk: :guitar:

nearane

10-26-2005, 07:08 AM

:surprise: otanjoubi omedetou hungry eyes:wave: meron po bang celebration:food: wishing you the best:dowave:

fremsite

10-26-2005, 09:41 AM

Happy Birthday to you~~~
Happy Birthday to you~~
Happy Birth~day dear Hungry Eyes~~
Happy Birthday ~~~ to~~~~ youuuu~~~~~:surprise :

just imagine how marilyn monroe sang a b-day song to jfk …
that’s how i sing it for you :tongue: medyo pa-sexy ng konti ang melody hehehe:lol:

Otanjoubi Omedeto !!!:food: :food: :jiggy: :wave:

zpahc

10-26-2005, 09:46 AM

happy birthday! :slight_smile:

Teddy

10-26-2005, 12:07 PM

Happy birthday, hungry eyes!!!:slight_smile: How “young” are you now?:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ayara

10-26-2005, 12:11 PM

:whistle:Hungry eyes:surprise: Otanjoubi omedetou! :yippee: :toast:

nikita

10-26-2005, 12:14 PM

Close your eyes,make a wish p { margin-top : 2px; margin-bottom : 0px; margin-left : 2px; margin-right : 2px; } http://smileys.gotsmiley.co m/Images/Occasions/Birthday/Wishes.gif (http://www.gotsmiley.com/redirect/smileylink) a kiss for you:kiss:

Hungry eyes

10-26-2005, 12:32 PM

Thankyou all you guys…no celebration:( work…& work today
anyway this is my 36 years on earth…you all made me cried today…first time na may ng greet sa akin…knowing that we all never met yet…so see you again…godbless you guys…

DJchot

10-26-2005, 01:00 PM

happy birthday hungry eyes!

pakiss na rin :kiss:

best wishes! :slight_smile:

rodem

10-26-2005, 01:13 PM

Happy Bertday Hungry Eyes!:wavey:

para sa min teenager ka pa din… :smiley:

Maruchan

10-26-2005, 02:19 PM

anyway this is my 36 years on earth…you all made me cried today…first time na may ng greet sa akin…knowing that we all never met yet…so see you again…godbless you guys…

Don’t cry, ganyan talaga ang samahan dito sa Timog. :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday to you, Hungry eyes! May you have many, many more happy years dito sa earth.

P.S. Ikaw lang yata ang first Filipina (besides me, of course :D) na hindi takot or nahihiya i-share ang edad so mabuhay ka! Thank God for another year. And God bless you, too!
:dowave:

Teddy

10-26-2005, 03:14 PM

halos kasing edad na tayo…“Ate”!:smiley:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.