HELLO and OHAYO!

tirik

07-22-2005, 10:06 AM

Hello I’m new here. Filipino from Tokyo. :slight_smile:

ghostrider

07-22-2005, 10:43 AM

hello tirik
Nice to meet you.I am also new here. As matter of fact,Im officially the first Japanese ever to join this forum(so I was imformed).I live in Tokyo(Ko-to-ku). Douzo-yoroshiku.:slight_smile:

tirik

07-22-2005, 10:50 AM

hello tirik
Nice to meet you.I am also new here. As matter of fact,Im officially the first Japanese ever to join this forum(so I was imformed).I live in Tokyo(Ko-to-ku). Douzo-yoroshiku.:slight_smile:
Hajimemashite! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.:slight_smile:

Dax

07-22-2005, 11:25 AM

お初 ghostriderさん。「南フォーラム 」へようこそ!
日本人メンバーとして初めてってことは、い ろいろと質問をされるかもしれない(多分) が、ここのメンバーは皆いい人だから、どう ぞ率直な意見をください。どうぞよろしく! :slight_smile:

hello tirik

honey

07-22-2005, 02:25 PM

bago din po ako dito hi! sa mga noypi na naandito sa JAPAN! :slight_smile: hindi ba ang init dito ngaun!hu grabe parang masarap pa ata tumira sa pinas :smiley:

ghostrider

07-22-2005, 04:51 PM

Wao!Dax,your Japanese is much better than mine. Or maybe you are Japanese also(?)
Well,anyways,nice to meet you too. Please go easy on questions,hahaha.

nick

07-22-2005, 08:03 PM

Hello tirik and honey! (strange juxtaposition, don’t you think?). Welcome to Timog! I hope you’ll enjoy your stay.

honey

07-23-2005, 03:14 PM

maraming salamat po sa pag welcome:)

gvidanes

07-23-2005, 03:47 PM

hi honey & tirik! i am also new here but i am not in japan. i am working here in makati and planning to go there for the second time around to have a vacation…maybe before the year ends if my work permits…

hope we both enjoy our stay in this site…nice meeting you…

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.