hello to everyone

yosakoi-soran

08-11-2005, 09:59 AM

Hello NICK, I have just found your site, I think I am going to enjoy this, I have read the rules and guidelines too of Timog Forum, and there will be no problems…I would like to know when did you start this site? Hindi ko pa ma-browse lahat…duling na ko sa antok kagabi…It’s really interesting to meet other beautiful and nice people in this site…YOROSHIKU NE…MINNA san:D

And more power to you NICK…I hope I can see your face someday…and goodluck to every good things that you want to do for the benefit of all the filipinos here in Japan.

It’s my 2nd day today… and another hot day…Take care everybody…:slight_smile:

nick

08-11-2005, 02:05 PM

Welcome to Timog Forum yosakoi-soran! Thanks for reading the Rules and Guidelines and I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Most people here are nice. :slight_smile:

We started this site almost a year ago, just a bunch of people talking very publicly about certain topics. We hope this site will be of help to a lot of people. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

By the way, I split your post from another thread. Naisip ko na mas maganda kung separate na thread ito at makikita ng mas maraming tao. I hope you don’t mind.

Teddy

08-11-2005, 02:07 PM

Dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu:) Paano po namin kayo tatawagin:confused: Yosakoi-san:confused:

RISINGSUN

08-11-2005, 02:46 PM

Welcome to TF Yosakoi-san…

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.