Help finding Filipino communities in Japan

Mjay

09-30-2005, 12:00 PM

:slight_smile: Hello,

Im asking for the help of everyone ( active members of this site ). If you have any information about any Filipino Community in your area please inform me. For example, person in charge and contact number. Im doing a research about the filipino communities here in japan. Thank you in advance.

Mjay

janieserq

09-30-2005, 03:29 PM

Welcome to TF!

TF members will surely help and give you some information about Filipino communities here in Japan, but could you please give us some ideas of what kind of research is this all about?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

nick

09-30-2005, 09:09 PM

Hello Mjay. Welcome to Timog Forum.

janieserg is right; if you’re asking members to send you information (especially names and contact numbers of people), it seems a good idea to inform them exactly for what purpose you want the info for. (Like, how about a good explanation of your research?) Just a friendly advice. :slight_smile:

Please read the Timog Forum Rules and Guidleines and Images in Timog Forum, by the way.

Mjay

10-03-2005, 02:37 PM

Hi thank you for replying to my message.

The reason why I am asking for such information (name of the community/association, contact person and number), its because Im conducting a research about the Filipino Community or Association here in Japan. With this, the company that Im working now are looking for Filipinos especially Japanese Descendants here in Japan and also in the Philippines. In which we can offer a job. If you have any information please fill free to email me at mjay225@yahoo.com :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you…

thanks!!

puting tainga

10-03-2005, 09:45 PM

How come becoming a research subject qualifies us to be offered a job?:confused:

Why someone who can offer a job is using yahoo.com account?:confused:

Why not tell us more about yourself, when you ask for someone else’s telephone number or true names?:confused:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.