Help, urgent! Nasira ang page!

kathy

08-23-2005, 03:01 PM

nag-post kase ko ng pic. parang sobrang laki ng size … kase it appears here so big ,baka nasira ko tong page?i mean is it visible to all?or automatically it is resize before allowing to appears here?my God… got scared coz i dont really know what to do?anybody there:confused:

RISINGSUN

08-23-2005, 03:09 PM

hi kathy…nagulat rin ako sa laki ng picture…censya na wala rin akong knowledge about that…

hotcake

08-23-2005, 03:18 PM

hi kathy, nagulat din ako sa laki ng picture na pinost mo. pero maganda ang view, iyon nga lang kailangan iurong mo pa sa kanan side para makita ang mga new post . maybe you should wait for nick or reon para maayos ito, or i-pm mo kaya sila para mabilis.

stanfordmed

08-23-2005, 04:09 PM

Kat,
Administrator has to fix it if the edit option is no longer avail. on your post (there’s a 2 hour window, I believe). If by chance you can still edit your post, click on ‘manage attachment’ then ‘remove’
Attachment should be no larger than 600 x 600- usually bigger files cannot be uploaded or attach, kaya lang under renovation pa yata ang site and admin. are still tweaking some minor details.

nick

08-23-2005, 06:35 PM

Okay, kathy, don’t panic, we all make mistakes. That’ll be fixed in no time. That’s a nice picture! Stanfordmed, I didn’t know you can only post 600 x 600 pixel attachments! I thought it was set to 4,000 x 4,000! Let me check that; I think the upgrade messed up some settings. No problem.

Paul

08-23-2005, 06:45 PM

ayos na pic.

nick

08-23-2005, 07:33 PM

Thanks Paul. Stanfordmed, I checked the attachment settings and the maximum is 4,000 x 4,000 pixels and 300 KB. And you will get a 545-pixel wide “thumbnail” displayed with your post.

john santos

08-23-2005, 09:58 PM

Kathy,
Don’t worry you did not destroy any page or something, when you send a picture file it is automatically resized therefore you dont have to worry.

john

stanfordmed

08-23-2005, 10:58 PM

Stanfordmed, I checked the attachment settings and the maximum is 4,000 x 4,000 pixels and 300 KB. And you will get a 545-pixel wide “thumbnail” displayed with your post.

I remembered reading this when I first registered:
Hindi maalalagay sa Gallery ang inyong pictures kung masyadong malaki. Karamihan, kailangang i-edit ang mga pictures sa isang program na kagaya ng Adobe Photoshop Elements para lumiit ang size. Tandaan na 600x600 pixels at 300KB ang maximum para sa isang size.

:oops: I guess I missed something… :rolleyes: Sun of a gun! :banghead: Kaya pala nahirapan si Pointblank sa file ko noon. :bonk:

nick

08-23-2005, 11:09 PM

@ john. Inline images (those that are posted inside the message by clicking on the “Insert Image” icon on the menu bar of the message editor) are not resized automatically. So if you post a large image (say 800 pixels wide), then it will stretch not only the forum column but also the frontpage.

@ stanfordmed. That’s an outdated tutorial (it says so on the very top of the message).

I’m writing a definitive post about the use of images in Timog Forum right now that will explain how the website handles images.

stanfordmed

08-23-2005, 11:17 PM

@ stanfordmed. That’s an outdated tutorial (it says so on the very top of the message).

I’m writing a definitive post about the use of images in Timog Forum right now that will explain how the website handles images.

Indeed, that’s the one (top of message) I was referring that I missed when I first registered. 'Guilty of skimming through…:o

v_wrangler

08-24-2005, 10:15 AM

To Nick, Paul and the other Administrators.

Is the inability to edit and delete one’s message a specific feature of the forum software? I was asking because I think it would be better to allow a user to go back and edit his/her own posts without the two-hour limit . This makes everyone more responsible for the contents of the post. The user would now be able to correct his or her own mistakes without waiting for the admins to come to aid…

Just a thought.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.