How can I get my children dual nationality?

mica

10-16-2005, 09:23 PM

how can i get my children a dual nationality?:dowave:

Hungry eyes

10-16-2005, 10:50 PM

ang alam ko hindi pa applicable sa japan ang dual nationality.maybe im wrong.

nick

10-16-2005, 10:56 PM

Hello mica, maybe you’ll get more responses faster if you provide a little bit more information about your situation. Gaya nang: Japanese ba ang tatay ng mga anak mo, ilang taon na sila, etc.

mica

10-16-2005, 11:05 PM

japanese ang tatay nila :slight_smile: sana hindi naman masyadong mahirap kumuha kasi gusto ko pag gusto nilang mag visite sa pinas ok lang at hindi kailangang extend pa ang visa…

hotcake

10-16-2005, 11:11 PM

japanese ang tatay nila :slight_smile: sana hindi naman masyadong mahirap kumuha kasi gusto ko pag gusto nilang mag visite sa pinas ok lang at hindi kailangang extend pa ang visa…hello mica, ang pinakamaganda mong gawin ay tumawag ka sa Philippine Embassy at magtanong ka doon kung pwede mag-dual nationality ang anak mo.

ganda_girl89

10-16-2005, 11:17 PM

if your children were japanese citizens by birth,the phils will recognize them as filipinos after submission of the ff requirements…

1.Petition or Letter-Request made under oath;
2.Authenticated Birth Certificate of the child;
3.Birth Certificate of the Filipino parent;
4.Affidavit of Citizenship made by the applicant’s Filipino parent attesting to his or her citizenship at the time of the birth of the child;
5.Photocopy of the child’s passport;
6.Photocopy of the Filipino parent’s passport;
7.Proof of Filipino citizenship of a parent at the time of the birth of the child other than their passports.

however,according to paragraph 11 and 14 of the nationality law of japan,your children must have to choose between being a japs or fil citizens when they reach 22.
for more details,call the MOJ or visit their website…http://www.moj.go.jp/ENGLISH/CIAB/law01.html

htwh.

mica

10-17-2005, 09:35 AM

salamat minasan:)

maria_71jp

02-17-2007, 05:04 PM

if your children were japanese citizens by birth,the phils will recognize them as filipinos after submission of the ff requirements…

1.Petition or Letter-Request made under oath;
2.Authenticated Birth Certificate of the child;
3.Birth Certificate of the Filipino parent;
4.Affidavit of Citizenship made by the applicant’s Filipino parent attesting to his or her citizenship at the time of the birth of the child;
5.Photocopy of the child’s passport;
6.Photocopy of the Filipino parent’s passport;
7.Proof of Filipino citizenship of a parent at the time of the birth of the child other than their passports.

however,according to paragraph 11 and 14 of the nationality law of japan,your children must have to choose between being a japs or fil citizens when they reach 22.
for more details,call the MOJ or visit their website…http://www.moj.go.jp/ENGLISH/CIAB/law01.html

htwh.

dear kaTF,

paano po pag anak ng filipina/foreigner father (not japanese) ano po ba ang magiging nationality ng bata sa tatay ba o sa nanay?but the mother still using her single name up to know for some reasons…

maria_71jp

03-25-2007, 09:34 AM

dear kaTF,

paano po pag anak ng filipina/foreigner father (not japanese) ano po ba ang magiging nationality ng bata sa tatay ba o sa nanay?but the mother still using her single name up to know for some reasons…

shirooto

08-10-2007, 01:16 AM

how can i get my children a dual nationality?:dowave:

Basta ang isa sa magulang ng bata ay Filipino, Filipino ang bata. Kaya by operation of law, dual citizen ang isang bata na anak ng isang Pinoy citizen.

Heto thread kung papaano ifo -formalize pagiging Filipino ng bata na anak ng isang Filipino:

http://www.timog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131 11

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.