How to report a post

reon

10-10-2005, 03:32 PM

marami sa mga tf members ang forum experts at marami rin naman ang complete newbies. (minsan may nagtatanong pa nga mga simpleng bagay gaya ng kung paano mag-post.) kaya dito tayo mag-post ng mga tips at tutorials para sa ibang members para mas madaling gamitin ang timog forum (maiiksi lang po).

ako na ang magsisimula.

reporting a post: minsan, kailangang kontakin ang mga moderators tungkol sa isang post: gustong ipa-delete o ipa-edit, o hindi maganda ang laman ng post o kung ano-ano pang dahilan. dahil na rin sa sobrang dami na ng mga messages sa mga forums, hindi kayang basahin ng mga moderators ang lahat ng messages isa-isa kaya minsan may mga nakakalusot na mga hindi magandang posts.

http://www.timog.com/forum/images/buttons/report.gif

dito natin magagamit ang “report a bad post” button. ito yung mukhang traffic sign na korteng triangle na nasa lahat ng mga messages sa forum. pindutin lang ito, ilagay ang dahilan kung bakit gustong mag-report at i-click ang “send report”. mapupunta ito sa mail boxes ng mga moderators kasama na rin yung url ng post para hindi na kailangang hanapin sa loob ng forums. very convenient para sa mga moderators pati na rin sa mga members (dahil hindi kailangang mag-pm isa-isa sa mga moderators). at mas madaling magawan ng solusyon ang problema.

yun lang, yoroshiku. :slight_smile:

juy

10-10-2005, 04:59 PM

nagkamali din po ako minsan ng post:O… sorry po ulit dun… di na po mauulit.

nick

12-17-2005, 06:45 PM

I’d like to remind everyone that if a member wants to say something to the moderators and administrators about any post in the forum (any comment about it), please use the icon above. We’re grateful for all the reported post we get and we read them all and give them careful consideration.

However, because we’re all busy we may not have the time to reply to every one of those reported posts. The bottom line is that if we don’t do anything about the reported post, then we think it’s okay; it doesn’t mean we ignore your opinions. If we feel your concern is justified, then we take action.

So don’t hesitate to contact the mods and admins about any post in the forums. And click on the http://www.timog.com/forum/images/buttons/report.gif icons.

docomo

12-17-2005, 09:32 PM

noted nick

puting tainga

12-18-2005, 09:11 AM

This is really a wise system for quick response to rule breaking.

And I thank the moderators for maintaining order in this forum, after getting numerous triangle clicks.

As the moderators know, almost everyday I click the triangle button.

Sapagkat I know they can tell the new members more kindly and politely, at the same time with authority, than I can.

midnight

12-19-2005, 02:14 AM

yeah …thanks for the infos…i also want to make a suggestion para sa mga nagpopost na sana naman pagsasagot sila about the said topic eh sana naman may sense iyong isasagot nila or may relevance dun sa topic,kasi sa totoo lang minsan may mga posters na non sense lang ang isinasagot.di ba mas maganda kung wala ka namang alam na isasagot or wala namang relevance sa topic eh wag na lang sana magcomment.waste of time din kasi,at napupuno lang ang thread.kasi minsan imbes na makatulong sila about certain questions or thread parang lumalabas na nangaasar lang or nakikigulo.
we should keep in mind na some of the posters here are confuse,problematic, lonely,needy for answers or help.
yon lang po & i hope you understand what im trying to stress here.thanks…& more power sa timog :wave:

docomo

12-19-2005, 10:27 AM

yeah …thanks for the infos…i also want to make a suggestion para sa mga nagpopost na sana naman pagsasagot sila about the said topic eh sana naman may sense iyong isasagot nila or may relevance dun sa topic,kasi sa totoo lang minsan may mga posters na non sense lang ang isinasagot.di ba mas maganda kung wala ka namang alam na isasagot or wala namang relevance sa topic eh wag na lang sana magcomment.waste of time din kasi,at napupuno lang ang thread.kasi minsan imbes na makatulong sila about certain questions or thread parang lumalabas na nangaasar lang or nakikigulo.
we should keep in mind na some of the posters here are confuse,problematic, lonely,needy for answers or help.
yon lang po & i hope you understand what im trying to stress here.thanks…& more power sa timog :wave:

IMHO
… I say to each his own … This is a free world . ( a free forum for that matter) It’s a free forum indeed… Some people have different ways of expressing themselves… Maybe for some it would be silly but for some those simple OT’s , smilies , or yes or no or ecks ecks would be relevant …Some probably are not used to writing longer or similar to others, more eloquent…sometimes “nangaasar"nanggugulo” (your word)… my* "they’re everywhere! but I don’t mind them bec. I’m aware that this is just a way for those posters to indicate that they are reading the posts… At least we are aware that nabasa nila … We just need to accept the fact that we are all learning here… We also have different motivations in this forum … Some are here to learn,some to share ideas, and some to make friends and have some fun to lessen their problems/stress , We don’t know but baka mas malala pa problema nila kesa sa atin …maybe they’re not just used to being vocal about it…

Diversity is what makes the world go round :slight_smile:

docomo

12-19-2005, 11:09 AM

This is really a wise system for quick response to rule breaking.

And I thank the moderators for maintaining order in this forum, after getting numerous triangle clicks.

As the moderators know, almost everyday I click the triangle button.

Sapagkat I know they can tell the new members more kindly and politely, at the same time with authority, than I can.

… Clicking the button almost every day is out of my business anymore … Maybe that’s your own way of keeping peace in this forum… I respect that , nevertheless …

… We really can’t prevent people from posting their reactions… may reason, (case by case)…
… As far as I am concerned, If the topic is serious, serious din naman ang mga posts…though OT’s , or a bit side of their behaviour come from time to time… … The MODS are doing a GOOD JOB that’s for sure … So don’t fret about it… Our community is rather well rounded , so you’ll have verbose people, and you’ll have lurkers, and you’ll have the:) -type of people, you’ll have “PASAWAY” type of people and everything in between…

I’m not telling here who’s right or who’s wrong… We’re all here to learn , Share opinions ,We argue with our opinions (i find no problem with that) if that’s one way of learning which by the way I’ve learned a LOT , It help me somehow in knowing myself better …

… smile

gabby

12-19-2005, 11:26 AM

IMHO
… I say to each his own … This is a free world . ( a free forum for that matter) It’s a free forum indeed… Some people have different ways of expressing themselves… Maybe for some it would be silly but for some those simple OT’s , smilies , or yes or no or ecks ecks would be relevant …Some probably are not used to writing longer or similar to others, more eloquent…sometimes “nangaasar"nanggugulo” (your word)… my* "they’re everywhere! but I don’t mind them bec. I’m aware that this is just a way for those posters to indicate that they are reading the posts… At least we are aware that nabasa nila … We just need to accept the fact that we are all learning here… We also have different motivations in this forum … Some are here to learn,some to share ideas, and some to make friends and have some fun to lessen their problems/stress , We don’t know but baka mas malala pa problema nila kesa sa atin …maybe they’re not just used to being vocal about it…

Wala na akong say. Bakit naman kase pati ilong na pango isali eh Pilipino talaga namang pango ang mga ilong. At hindi ako insecure sa pango kong ilong. Gusto ko nga ilong kong pango.:stuck_out_tongue: Well done Doc. Gusto ko!:slight_smile:

puting tainga

12-19-2005, 09:27 PM

I click only when I think it is hindi alinsunod sa TF rules.
If the moderators think it is OK, then it is OK.

Most my clicks are text-speak or jarring colors.
I don’t click for the difference of opinion.

Even if someone clicks merely for the difference of opinion, I am sure the moderators will ignore such a report.

fremsite

12-19-2005, 10:17 PM

IMHO

very well said , docomo … yipppeeee~!!!:smiley:
" Some are here to learn , some to share ideas , and some to make friends and have some fun to lessen their problems / stress. We just need to accept the fact that we are learning here … " … this is a free forum … and i don’t mind kung may mabasa akong " ot’s " sa thread … it just make that thread more fun to read no matter how serious the topic is …

maple

12-19-2005, 10:43 PM

midnight san,

thank you for this ’ little’ reminder:)

kalypso

12-19-2005, 11:04 PM

You can say that again, midnight-san. I couldn’t agree more. I understand perfectly what you meant. Thanks for the reminder. I think we need one from time to time.:slight_smile:

docomo

12-19-2005, 11:14 PM

We cannot pleased everbody that’s for sure :slight_smile:

nick

12-19-2005, 11:31 PM

yeah …thanks for the infos…i also want to make a suggestion para sa mga nagpopost na sana naman pagsasagot sila about the said topic eh sana naman may sense iyong isasagot nila or may relevance dun sa topic,kasi sa totoo lang minsan may mga posters na non sense lang ang isinasagot.di ba mas maganda kung wala ka namang alam na isasagot or wala namang relevance sa topic eh wag na lang sana magcomment. waste of time din kasi, at napupuno lang ang thread.kasi minsan imbes na makatulong sila about certain questions or thread parang lumalabas na nangaasar lang or nakikigulo.I think it’s written in the Timog Forum Rules and Guidelines that we should avoid replies that go off topic. So that is the official policy of Timog Forum.

When replying to a thread or a post, the question to ask is: Will this contribute to the discussion? If it doesn’t, then maybe it’s better to stay quiet. For people who just have the urge to talk, there are endless threads in the Off-Topic section.

tfcfan

12-19-2005, 11:44 PM

We cannot pleased everbody that’s for sure :slight_smile:
you’re right man!:slight_smile:
everybody have their own opinion,likes and dislikes.:wink:

midnight

12-20-2005, 03:43 AM

Wala na akong say. Bakit naman kase pati ilong na pango isali eh Pilipino talaga namang pango ang mga ilong. At hindi ako insecure sa pango kong ilong. Gusto ko nga ilong kong pango.:stuck_out_tongue: Well done Doc. Gusto ko!:slight_smile:

wala namang pakialaman kung anong topic ang gustong itanong ng poster di ba ??? ang sa akin lang, nakalagay na rin naman sa rules and regulations dito sa timog na pagmagrereply ka eh kailangan may katuturan or may sense naman iyong isasagot mo.sumagot ka nga sa thread ko pero parang insulting naman ang dating ng reply mo.
Kung hindi ka INSECURE sa pango mong ilong, na sinabi mo dito eh di magaling.But you have no right to insult somebody esp. if you don’t know the person posting here ok…You have to act civilize & learn how to respect others.You don’t own the topic.Sayang you are a senior member na pero di mo pa rin maget ang proper conduct here.
Last but not the least, iyong topic na inopen ko about Filipino Nose ay nakalagay sa Off Topic,meaning… it’s alright for me to ask such questions or to post whatever topic i want as long na hindi ako nakakasakit ng ibang tao.
I hope you learned your lessons & kung wala ka na mang maayos na sasabihin sa thread ko, i am not forcing you to post. thanks a lot esp. sa mga nakakaunawa.

midnight

12-20-2005, 03:45 AM

midnight san,

thank you for this ’ little’ reminder:)

hi there maple ! thankyou for acknowledging it. :slight_smile:

midnight

12-20-2005, 03:50 AM

you’re right man!:slight_smile:
everybody have their own opinion,likes and dislikes.:wink:

tfcfan, i know about that & i believe that saying.But we should keep in mind that for us to have a good samahan here in timog we should learn how to respect other posters. hindi iyong sagot ka lang ng sagot na wala namang sense at walang relevance sa topic. I definitely respect other posters ’ opinions & i have no problem about that.You don’t have to worry.

midnight

12-20-2005, 03:59 AM

I think it’s written in the Timog Forum Rules and Guidelines that we should avoid replies that go off topic. So that is the official policy of Timog Forum.

When replying to a thread or a post, the question to ask is: Will this contribute to the discussion? If it doesn’t, then maybe it’s better to stay quiet. For people who just have the urge to talk, there are endless threads in the Off-Topic section.

thanks for acknowledging what i said:) .I am not here to fight, to just go on debate kung alam kung wala namang relevance para magdebate.I just want other posters to understand the word " respect ".May time naman para sa kasiyahan or just to have fun sa mga replies pero it depends on the topic or question.pero kung ang reply mo ay annoying na or insulting na,at di pa nakatulong sa said question, eh di nakakadismaya lang di ba. .May kasabihan nga ang matatanda na " Kung wala ka rin namang magandang sasabihin ay manahimik ka na lang ".
Let’s respect one another at maging civilize human being lang.
Salamat po.

midnight

12-20-2005, 04:09 AM

You can say that again, midnight-san. I couldn’t agree more. I understand perfectly what you meant. Thanks for the reminder. I think we need one from time to time.:slight_smile:

thanks there kALYPSO… It’s good to know that there are members like you who knows & understand what I’m trying to say here. We really need it from time to time.
For me Timog is like a shelter, there are people here who are lonely,needy for answers to their questions, confuse for some mababaw questions,hurt, or just people who wants to have fun.
Remember, we can have fun but not in other’s humiliation.i mean ,na di tayo makakasakit sa iba & that we know how to be polite or to respect others.
I am not hurt by one of the poster here na nagreply sa post ko pero if i know na wala namang katuturan i wont let it pass.I can just stay calm & read it for myself pero masyadong waste of time pag non sense at annoying ang sagot.i hope he reads this.

DaiRyouKoJin

12-20-2005, 06:15 PM

I think it’s written in the Timog Forum Rules and Guidelines that we should avoid replies that go off topic. So that is the official policy of Timog Forum.

ooooppsss…guilty ako dito
yun lang minsan pagpasensyahan nyo na …minsan kasi nakakatuliro kapag sobrang seryoso…parang lahat sobrang matalino na… to the point na wala na ako maintindihan sa pinaguusapan…

anyways…di na ako OT…pramis! sleep mode na lang pag seryosong usapan.

gabby

12-21-2005, 12:55 AM

wala namang pakialaman kung anong topic ang gustong itanong ng poster di ba ??? ang sa akin lang, nakalagay na rin naman sa rules and regulations dito sa timog na pagmagrereply ka eh kailangan may katuturan or may sense naman iyong isasagot mo.sumagot ka nga sa thread ko pero parang insulting naman ang dating ng reply mo.
Kung hindi ka INSECURE sa pango mong ilong, na sinabi mo dito eh di magaling.But you have no right to insult somebody esp. if you don’t know the person posting here ok…You have to act civilize & learn how to respect others.You don’t own the topic.Sayang you are a senior member na pero di mo pa rin maget ang proper conduct here.
Last but not the least, iyong topic na inopen ko about Filipino Nose ay nakalagay sa Off Topic,meaning… it’s alright for me to ask such questions or to post whatever topic i want as long na hindi ako nakakasakit ng ibang tao.
I hope you learned your lessons & kung wala ka na mang maayos na sasabihin sa thread ko, i am not forcing you to post. thanks a lot esp. sa mga nakakaunawa.

Hindi ka naman kaya tinatama-an sa mga pinagsasabi mo? If you’ve got some sense, you talk sense and ask sensible question. Para ka namang si ms.prenshep out of tune and inconsistent. Peace tayo ha? :stuck_out_tongue: Nahahawa na talaga ako o!:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

midnight

12-21-2005, 03:31 AM

Hindi ka naman kaya tinatama-an sa mga pinagsasabi mo? If you’ve got some sense, you talk sense and ask sensible question. Para ka namang si ms.prenshep out of tune and inconsistent. Peace tayo ha? :stuck_out_tongue: Nahahawa na talaga ako o!:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

ha…ha…ha… !!! you think you’re so funny…well, i don’t think so.
Hawa ka dyan:shutup:

docomo

12-21-2005, 03:37 PM

@ gabby
umayos ka na nga kung ayaw mong masaktan …nang-aano ka na naman eh … :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

@midnight

yaan mo na nga yan midnight san … ganyan lang talaga yan mag lambing sa mga bago , sweet daw yon para sa kaniya:) … di bale naka-schedule na yang tumayo sa class room at walang recess for one week… plus palo pa sa puwet yan ni lola japphi , kaya makakabawi na rin tayo sa kaniya at sa mga iba pang nabiktima nya ng pang aasar:D

midnight

12-25-2005, 06:07 AM

@midnight

yaan mo na nga yan midnight san … ganyan lang talaga yan mag lambing sa mga bago , sweet daw yon para sa kaniya:) … di bale naka-schedule na yang tumayo sa class room at walang recess for one week… plus palo pa sa puwet yan ni lola japphi , kaya makakabawi na rin tayo sa kaniya at sa mga iba pang nabiktima nya ng pang aasar:D [/quote]

thanks docomo, i know u are there for me:kiss:

ritzyu

12-25-2005, 10:29 PM

So don’t hesitate to contact the mods and admins about any post in the forums. And click on the http://www.timog.com/forum/images/buttons/report.gif icons.

sa mga post ko walang naka attached na icon na yan,
pasensya na kayo, jakuten ko yata ang paghahanap di
ko nakita.

daming trabaho ni nick san, moushiwake arimasen
hanapin ko nalang mabuti.

crispee

12-25-2005, 11:31 PM

sa mga post ko walang naka attached na icon na yan,
pasensya na kayo, jakuten ko yata ang paghahanap di
ko nakita.

daming trabaho ni nick san, moushiwake arimasen
hanapin ko nalang mabuti.

Wala ka talagang makikita sa mga post mo ritzyu. Alangan naman kasing i-report mong bad post ang sarili mong entry. Or pwede bang gawin yun?:smiley:

nick

12-25-2005, 11:39 PM

Wala ka talagang makikita sa mga post mo ritzyu. Alangan naman kasing i-report mong bad post ang sarili mong entry.Correct.

Although sometimes I wish you can report your own post, like when you made a double post. It’s so much easier to press the Icon than do something else to tell the moderators about a post or thread.

docomo

12-25-2005, 11:45 PM

Wala ka talagang makikita sa mga post mo ritzyu. Alangan naman kasing i-report mong bad post ang sarili mong entry. Or pwede bang gawin yun?:smiley:

… kay crispee ko lang din to nalaman eh :bonk:

crispee

12-25-2005, 11:53 PM

Correct.

Although sometimes I wish you can report your own post, like when you made a double post. It’s so much easier to press the Icon than do something else to tell the moderators about a post or thread.

Noong una, alangan akong mag-click ng ‘report icon’ na yan. Dahil dito:
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

Hindi kasama yung double posting na mas madalas mangyari kesa sa mga halimbawa sa itaas. :slight_smile:

ritzyu

12-26-2005, 09:45 AM

curious lang ako dahil lahat kayo meron ako wala he he he !!
salamat po, happy new year !!

nick

12-26-2005, 09:01 PM

Crispee, the messages has been edited to this:
Fill in the reason why you are reporting this post. Give as much detail as possible.Thanks for pointing it out. :slight_smile:

crispee

12-27-2005, 07:45 PM

Thank you again for the quick action Nick. Otsukare:tiphat:

fortminor

04-02-2006, 11:06 AM

bakit yung mga post ko walang "report bad post " icon sa itaas? sa setting ko ba ito?somebody teach me please…

hotcake

04-02-2006, 12:08 PM

bakit yung mga post ko walang "report bad post " icon sa itaas? sa setting ko ba ito?somebody teach me please…hello fortminor, may nagtanong na rin ng ganyan dito. Balikan mo ang page 3 at no. 27 na post sa thread na ito, doon mo makikita ang sagot.:slight_smile:

mOtt_erU

09-25-2006, 10:17 PM

…saLamat po sa Impormasyon nato Reon San…

honey

09-26-2006, 03:19 PM

yan pala gamit nyan ngaun ko lang nalaman :slight_smile: thank you

Dax

12-20-2006, 02:50 PM

Huwag po nating kakalimutan na ang http://www.timog.com/forum/images/buttons/report.gif ay report button, at pinipindot lamang kapag may gusto po tayong isumbong sa Admin at Moderators.

Lately po kasi may mga new members na gusto yatang mag-reply sa thread, pero imbes na

http://www.timog.com/forum/images/buttons/reply.gif ang pindutin ay http://www.timog.com/forum/images/buttons/report.gif ang napindot. Minsan pagkahaba-haba pa naman ng post. :open_mouth:

Nagpapaalala lamang po. Salamat.

Dax

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.