How true are caregiver jobs in Japan?

miles

08-26-2005, 07:26 PM

hi nick:) , i almost finish my caregiver training next month, did you ever heard about cargiver job there in japan? how true is this? d2 sa manila balita na japan goverment will need caregiver from phillippine, and they preparing guidelines. and will be finalize by December. i don’t know if it is true or not. but i am hoping na totoo, dahil maraming tapos ng caregiver d2 na wala namang career. ibig sabihin tambay pa rin. please advice me if it is true. thanks:)

nonoy

09-17-2005, 01:37 AM

Hi Miles,

Ok lang ba na sagot ako kahit di pa reply Nick? Medyo, magiisang buwan na rin ang message mo.

Umattend ako ng isang conference sa Japan last year, at nasabi nga na magkakaroon ng malaking need for caregivers sa Japan dahil na rin sa tumataas na bilang ng mga older person nila doon. You may try inquiring at the POEA this early para malaman mo rin siguro anong agency ang magandang pag-applyan. But I believe, POEA has its own placement yata.

I hope, kasam sa training mo ang japanese language kung Japan ang target o para hindi ka mahirapan makipag-usap sa iyong clent when you get there. Mahirap kapag hindi kayo magkaintindihan. Naranasan ko kasi iyon noong naghahanap ako ng murang hotel sa Tokyo (eh siempre, mahal nga doon) at hindi kami magkaintindihan ng napagtatanungan ko.

God Bless!

makulit

09-17-2005, 04:07 AM

hi nick:) , i almost finish my caregiver training next month, did you ever heard about cargiver job there in japan? how true is this? d2 sa manila balita na japan goverment will need caregiver from phillippine, and they preparing guidelines. and will be finalize by December. i don’t know if it is true or not. but i am hoping na totoo, dahil maraming tapos ng caregiver d2 na wala namang career. ibig sabihin tambay pa rin. please advice me if it is true. thanks:)

Hi Miles.

POEA chief Rosalinda Baldoz clarified that they are not yet recruiting workers for Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

“What was previously announced were employment opportunities for Filipino workers in those countries but we have yet to receive actual job orders from the governments there,” Baldoz said.

Baldoz also said the Philippines has yet to finalize its agreement with Japan and no formal recruitment process has been establishment for the deployment of Filipino nurses and caregivers to Japan.

Source:Philstar (http://www.philstar.com/philstar/NEWS200509120406.htm )

puting tainga

09-17-2005, 12:40 PM

Tama ang sabi ni Makulit.

Yet, I believe, in very near future, Japan has no choice but to accept a lot of foreign workers or immigrants.

Most Japanese women don’t want to make children nowadays.
Most old Japanese don’t die. They are almost immortal.(This is an exaggeration, but in a way, it seems that way.)
Thus, the ratio of old people (over 65) is increasing day by day.

Until the caretaker robots are inexpensively available to every household, demand for care givers or helpers is very strong.

Mas mabuti kung marunong mag-Hapon.
Keep studying Japanese, especially Kanji. (Tips for kanji, write, write, write, to remember)

By the way, if you are married to a Japanese and live here it is not difficult to be a “helper.”
for elder people. A lot of pilipina are working as “helper.”

makulit

09-17-2005, 03:42 PM

mag-ingat po lahat ng kababayan natin dyan sa Pilipinas na ni-rerecruit daw para maging Nurse at Caregiver dito sa Japan. Yung sister in law ko kasi Nurse sa Saudi. Nagbakasyon sa Pilipinas nuong isan buwan. Sabi nung agency nya nag-ha-hire na daw sa Japan, medyo malaki nga lang daw ang placement fee. E, wala pa naman talaga. Syempre Japan, talaga namang malaki ang sweldo dito kumpara sa Saudi. Kaya syempre magiging interesado talaga ang mga kababayan natin.

Buti na lang, naisipan nya na magtanong muna sa akin kung ano ba talaga. Sabi ko nga wala pa. Pero i-check na din sa POEA. Yon na confirm nya na wala talagang job order.

Ingat kayon lahat na pag-a-apply!

janieserq

09-17-2005, 07:32 PM

im a graduate of caregiver here in Japan…

it’s a special case 'coz i came here as a tourist, my sister told me to enrol while im still here just to get a Japanese license, and maybe easier for me to come here again if i will decide to stay and work here in Japan someday (if and whenever caregiver is open for employment there in the Phils.)

actually im supposed to go to Canada to live with my aunt after i had my vacation here but luckily i met my husband and we got married in 1month time:p mahirap ang decision making nun ha;) kaya against all odds ang love story namin that time:D well you really can’t tell when the right love comes…

back to caregiver topic, i got my licensed already but i cant still go to work since i dont have a proper visa yet, but its on the processed already and im just waiting for it to come out. right now im busy doing some designing like logo’s, id’s, calling cards, etcetera to have an income kahit papano while waiting for my visa and going to school to study Japanese lessons esp. kanji 'coz its a must to learn how to read and speak nihonggo for you to communicate with your client. some of my classmates are working already in the hospital and some in the home for the aged here in Nagoya.

so if you were planning to come dapat mag aral ka na dyan para di ka magaya sakin na nangangapa lalo nung nag aaral ako all my teachers are Japanese same with all the textbooks good thing was the school had an interpreter pero kahit na you should really know how to read and speak nihonggo. in preparation sa pagtatrabaho mo dito.

good luck!:slight_smile:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.