[inhymn] Typoglycemia

hotcake

08-12-2005, 05:53 PM

Typoglycemia

Don’t delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it …

Icdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)-

Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo (and I) awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

gvidanes

08-12-2005, 06:36 PM

you are right, hotcake! it is amazing bakit natin nababasa kahit bali-baligtad ang words.

Hmm. Glyco meaning sugar, emia is having to do with the blood… GOT IT! Bloody sweet typing.

RISINGSUN

08-13-2005, 08:00 AM

hahahahahaha. well done hotcake.

Stacie Fil

08-13-2005, 10:14 AM

COOL, but of course we know that there are always some exception to the rule. Though we can read it, there are some written forms that really necessitates correct arrangement of letters/spelling. I think like in rules or by laws,documents, and specially resume or job application form. Di ba?

nona

08-13-2005, 02:42 PM

nice one!!! the power of the mind conquers all…the WILL to know determines the power of the mind…

abeng

08-13-2005, 09:02 PM

sa mga marunong bumasa kaya basahin ang mga titik nito hot hot hot cake???

tama ba haaaaaaaaaat keikh???

hotcake

08-13-2005, 09:35 PM

sa mga marunong bumasa kaya basahin ang mga titik nito hot hot hot cake???

tama ba haaaaaaaaaat keikh???Dear Abeng,

First of all I want to thank you for reading the thread. :slight_smile: Kaya nga dito ko pinost kasi I know everyone here can read. I hope nabasa mo rin ng mabuti diba? :smiley:

Paul

08-14-2005, 12:27 AM

hindi ba mas mahirap mag-type nang mali-mali ang spelling?

tower23ph

08-14-2005, 08:26 PM

mejo nkksakit s mata pero naiiitindihan naman…sabi nga ng hapon, 分かった.

sensei

08-01-2006, 03:31 PM

Spelling is really important !!!
Now I know…I read every word as a whole:hihi:

mOtt_erU

09-20-2006, 01:09 AM

…Nice Thread Hotcake San:)
i thought mahirap basahin at hindi maintindihan pero as I read & browse it eh, parang automatic ko siyang naiintindihan…nice self discovery to ha…thanks

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.