international license

hinrich

12-09-2005, 06:19 PM

hello sa mga tga timog forum. bago lng po ako dito. actually it was accidental that i hit this site and i became interested after reading some posts regarding licenses. actually am having a litle trouble with one. i needed a license to be able to drive(a friend of mine gave me her car with a yellow plate a very small one been used for 5 years). i just arrived from manila a little than a month. my visa is valid until 2008. am not married to a japanese national. had my phil license renewed just before i left home and it was even left out there.

could anyone from here advise me what shall i do in order to have at least an international license? i know it would be hard for me to get any local license in here knowing that nobody from the said department hardly speaks english. if my memory serves me right, i came across to a one post saying internatinal license is no longer honored, am i right?

please help. thanking you guys in advance.:slight_smile:

Dax

12-09-2005, 06:26 PM

Hi hinrich welcome to TF!

May very informative thread tungkol dyan na gawa ni crispee (kapwa mo pa taga Kanagawa). :slight_smile:

http://www.timog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451&highlight=license

aimi2819

12-09-2005, 06:31 PM

Hi Welcome sa TF!:slight_smile: paki basa na rin to baka sakaling makatulong!:stuck_out_tongue:

hinrich

12-09-2005, 06:54 PM

Hi hinrich welcome to TF!

May very informative thread tungkol dyan na gawa ni crispee (kapwa mo pa taga Kanagawa). :slight_smile:

http://www.timog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451&highlight=license

hey! i can’t believe this dami pa rin pala good people sa earth hehehe. am so glad Dax for taking the time to reply. You are great! indeed you are.

enjoy your day helping everyone who needs you. God will richly bless you!!!

hinrich

12-09-2005, 06:56 PM

Hi Welcome sa TF!:slight_smile: paki basa na rin to baka sakaling makatulong!:stuck_out_tongue:

thanx too to you aimi2819. so happy to hear from you likewise:)

puting tainga

12-09-2005, 07:25 PM

Hi, welcome sa TF.

maple

12-09-2005, 08:29 PM

Napapansin ko lately, wala nang nagre-remind sa mga New members about TF Rules and guidelines.:frowning: Has it become cumbersome?:stuck_out_tongue:

Hello hinrich, Welcome to TF:) Kindly read the rules and guidelines;)

crispee

12-09-2005, 08:37 PM

Napapansin ko lately, wala nang nagre-remind sa mga New members about TF Rules and guidelines.:frowning: Has it become cumbersome?:stuck_out_tongue:

May trabaho na kasi si Hotcake:D.

Welcome Hinrich (mukhang mayaman to ah)

hotcake

12-09-2005, 09:58 PM

Hello hinrich, Welcome to TF:) Kindly read the rules and guidelines;)Napansin ko rin nga iyan.:frowning: May isang member nga na pinadalhan ko nalang ng pm regarding sa Rules and Guidelines. Kasi inisip ko na mas maganda na sa PM ko nalang sabihin, kasi kung sa thread nung tao ko pa sasabihin ay OT na ang dating at baka sarcastic din ang dating. Kaso walang effect.:frowning:

Hinrich, sorry at OT. Anyway, welcome to TF. Enjoy reading and posting too…:slight_smile: But wait, before you enjoy reading and posting, please do read the TF Rules and Guidelines.:slight_smile: (specially sa part ng posting styles). Here is the link http://www.timog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365 Yoroshiku ne.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.