Life in Blueprint

infinite_trial

12-09-2005, 11:43 AM

How ironic life could get. We work to live, we live to work. We watch our lives unfold in front of our eyes with the picture of our ideal future stuck in our heads, and yet, it does not feel enough. There is this void waiting to be filled. Some people sit and wait, while others spend half of their lives searching for that emptiness-filler. The future is nothing but a daydream waiting to happen. The past is a huge blur for someone who would want to forget it. The present is the point of no return, like a stream of water reaching a river bend. So you lay down to sleep and think if you have let time gone into oblivion. Insomnia comes along and tells you to keep him company.

The next day, you do the same thing. Eat, take a bath, go to work, go home…if you get lucky, get laid and drink a few bottles of beer. Life is a vicious cycle. People are retard zombies. We are stuck in a job that we don’t want. We worship money and work hard. We are caught in a helical trapeze and bet our lives in a russian roulette. When we reach the crossroads, only then we would realize we have spent too much time trying to live our ideal lives. I say close your eyes…choose the road where your heart leads you and not the road that you think is ideal.

docomo

12-09-2005, 12:09 PM

Well that’s life… “Life is what we make it”… We just have to learn to deal with it … (that’s just another me):slight_smile:

andres

12-09-2005, 12:31 PM

I say close your eyes…choose the road where your heart leads you and not the road that you think is ideal.

Don’t you mean, “open your eyes”?
I think it’s okay to strive for the “ideal”, just keep your eyes clear, and keep your feet on the ground. Life can be a great adventure if you choose it.

Also, take a break from time to time.
:wink:

abakitba

12-09-2005, 12:36 PM

If you find yourself struggling with loneliness, you’re not alone.
And yet you are alone.
So very alone.
:smiley:

infinite_trial

12-09-2005, 12:46 PM

for me i’ll take the road with eyes closed. it’s really hard to explain what i really wanna say. maybe it’s just that i felt most of the time people spend too much time creatin this ideal future in their heads that they forget what is most essential to them. they live life in conformity but never really focus on what they really want. it’s like wanting a new pair of trousers because it’s trendy, smokin a cigarette because of peer-pressure, gettin a boyfriend cuz you dont wanna be alone as opposed to quittin a high-payin job to become a full-time housewife, goin out on a roadtrip without a specific destination, choosin a card out of a deck. stereotype vs. spontaneity.

abakitba

12-09-2005, 12:57 PM

I could be wrong…
but it seems like you’re judging other people.
Now I’m wondering what’s lacking that would make one do that.

Hope you find the happiness you’re looking for… eyes open… or closed.
:eek: For myself, I’ll keep my eyes open…
mas hindi ako na dadapa’ kong bukas ang mata ko.

andres

12-09-2005, 01:04 PM

Sorry if don’t quite get your point, @infinite_trial (don’t get me wrong, I’m just really trying to understand).

In fact, those people who only see the “ideal”, who build castles in the air, are the ones with their “eyes closed”, is it not? So isn’t the only solution to “open your eyes”?

Of course, as you say, it is very important in life to be able to trust yourself (and not a very easy thing to do!). Only then can you really choose your path… But if you do it with your eyes closed, why, you’ll very soon find yourself just as lost as before!

DaiRyouKoJin

12-09-2005, 01:40 PM

hmm…i dont think infinite trial is judging people…its just that he/she is expressing her feelings towards sa mga taong na-oobserbahan nya sa paligid.

actually…yan din ang kadalasang nakikita ko. other people tend to do things which “required” them to do, and not because they “love” what they do.
minsan mahirap makuha ang gusto nating marating sa buhay pag walang “pusong” kasama… or marating man natin ang kaitaas-taasan…nararamdaman mo pa rin ang emptiness deep down inside…

well, i guess dito naten makikita ang kaibahan ng “wants” from “needs”.

abakitba

12-09-2005, 01:48 PM

to dairy “its just that he/she is expressing her feelings towards sa mga taong na-oobserbahan nya sa paligid.”

I could be wrong… but some people would call that… judging.

Judging - To form an opinion or evaluation.

DaiRyouKoJin

12-09-2005, 02:13 PM

to dairy “its just that he/she is expressing her feelings towards sa mga taong na-oobserbahan nya sa paligid.”

I could be wrong… but some people would call that… judging.

Judging - To form an opinion or evaluation.
for me, when you “judge” a person…it means you are very definite to what you are saying about that person, when you are giving “opinions” it means, you may be right…you can be wrong – to a person or thing that you are observing.

and “expressing your feelings” doesn’t necesarily means “you are judging”

mali po ba ako dito?

abakitba

12-09-2005, 02:50 PM

judging-to form an opinion or evaluation
dictionary.com

DaiRyouKoJin

12-09-2005, 03:07 PM

dictionary.com
kahit saan at anung klaseng dictionary ka pa kumuha ng meaning ng word na yan…oks lang…and dont worry, coz im not speaking in your behalf.

still, for me, she is not being judgemental, she is just simply trying to express her feelings to what she sees…

baka mapalayo na tayo sa topic dahil sa sobrang katalinuhan ng dictionary mo.

infinite_trial

12-09-2005, 03:33 PM

Of course, as you say, it is very important in life to be able to trust yourself (and not a very easy thing to do!). Only then can you really choose your path… But if you do it with your eyes closed, why, you’ll very soon find yourself just as lost as before!

mah point is spontaneity. i simply choose to close my eyes and follow my heart. if it so happened that i have chosen the wrong road, at least, i was able to find out where it leads to when ive reached the end. “some” people are so afraid to try new things because they don’t wanna get hurt. “some” care about what other people may say.

actually…yan din ang kadalasang nakikita ko. other people tend to do things which “required” them to do, and not because they “love” what they do.
minsan mahirap makuha ang gusto nating marating sa buhay pag walang “pusong” kasama… or marating man natin ang kaitaas-taasan…nararamdaman mo pa rin ang emptiness deep down inside…

i totally agree on what you have said. i guess i am not really good in much direct words.

guys, i’m not here to judge people. i have wrote this essay because there’s sumthin botherin my mind right now. due to these plans (or puttin your life in a blueprint), my happiness is at stake. i have to wait for this person to finish those plans before i could fill the half-empty feeling he is occupyin right now.

docomo

12-09-2005, 03:48 PM

On a personal note

I think that if someone is imaginative and intelligent enough, they would never get bored by just being themselves , though that lack of boredom would probably entail some kind of change in thought, routine, etc… I do think though that some contact with other people is necessary , to keep our ideas fresh and to provide some difference in routine (contact with people will never be exactly the same twice…)

I suppose change is necessary , because otherwise life becomes a tedious task that rather than having pleasant surprises is one monotonous activity after another… imagine that you lived your entire life waking up at 7am ,bathing from 7:05 to 7:20, breakfast at 7:40 so on, and so forth … no surprises , no changes , nothing new and special to look forward to… it would be one of those …" so THIS is all there is?" kind of things ,where if nothing gets better or more interesting , you lose interest in life because it has nothing to offer you…:wink:

Little Johnny

12-09-2005, 03:51 PM

dictionary.com

@ abakitba, based on your definition, seems to me YOU are judging infinite_trial as being judgemental. Judgemental ka rin?:smiley:

anyway that’s not the point. going back to the topic, sad to say most people are trapped in a “rat race”. We set our dream, focus on it, and work hard for it. The problem sometimes is that we are taking a lot more time working hard for our dream than we have planned. The more we chase our dream, the farther it seems. It’s then when we re-evaluate ourselves and ask questions like: am i on the right track? how long will it take for me to get out of this rat race? how much harder shall i work? is there another way?..

i share your sentiments infinite_trial. but then again nobody tells us what to do but ourselves. run fast? go slow? go with the flow? change lanes???.. the choice is ours my friend!!!:slight_smile:

infinite_trial

12-09-2005, 03:59 PM

wow thanks for your opinion guys :slight_smile:

andres

12-09-2005, 04:23 PM

The more we chase our dream, the father it seems.

freudian slip?? hehehe, loko lang :slight_smile: pis tayo.

docomo

12-09-2005, 04:28 PM

freudian slip?? hehehe, loko lang :slight_smile: pis tayo.

ping pong!:biglaugh:

abakitba

12-09-2005, 05:16 PM

To Little John…
“@ abakitba, based on your definition, seems to me YOU are judging infinite_trial as being judgemental. Judgemental ka rin?”

Circular argument.
Tha will definitely get us away from the intent of the original post.
From infinite_trial’s follow-up post… she (or he?) wants people to be spontaneous?
Don’t know if that always good… but there are times when one should be spontaneous and when one should follow a schedule.
Something tells me that we don’t have enough information to figure out what’s needed here.
Perhaps you can tell us how you want people to be… infinite trial

infinite_trial

12-09-2005, 05:37 PM

Don’t know if that always good… but there are times when one should be spontaneous and when one should follow a schedule.

definitely true. that’s why i have said…

if it so happened that i have chosen the wrong road, at least, i was able to find out where it leads to when ive reached the end.

this is not about influencin people and dictatin them on what to do. i am just simply puttin mah frustrations over life’s irony into words. i dont think i need to elaborate more. revealin what’s behind those words is like exposin mah whole life.

its just a thought. i respect your opinion, and im not beggin for your approval. thus, you are not compelled to agree on what i say.

andres

12-09-2005, 05:42 PM

its just a thought. i respect your opinion, and im not beggin for your approval. thus, you are not compelled to agree on what i say.

Wow docomo, mukhang may ka-kompetisyon yata tayo sa posisyon na Taray Queen! :smiley:

abakitba

12-09-2005, 05:48 PM

infinite trial
It would be nice to hear more about your frustrations and how you put it to words.
Makes me think that you’re very human, specially if it’s really your frustrations.
Can’t do too much to change other people though.
Might be a lesson to learn???
Hindi mo kailangan i-expose your whole life…
then again… you don’t have to do anything here.
But thanks for sharing. Good luck.

abakitba

12-09-2005, 05:52 PM

Wow docomo, mukhang may ka-kompetisyon yata tayo sa posisyon na Taray Queen! :smiley:
Maraming salamat for letting us know that meron tayong royalty sa Timog :smiley:
Much appreciated.

docomo

12-09-2005, 05:59 PM

hahahaha i betcha! :smiley:

Little Johnny

12-09-2005, 06:00 PM

andres, jokla ka rin??? hehehe bumabawi lang, pis tayo:D :stuck_out_tongue:

docomo

12-09-2005, 06:04 PM

… Well then, Don’t posts it in the first place … pang masa ito ineng … expect the unexpected … :wink:

infinite_trial

12-09-2005, 06:08 PM

is that what the description of the thread says…

public expressions of private thoughts?

i have shared a portion of mah thoughts and i just leave it at that. thanks for your opinions again. don’t worry im used to bein misunderstood.

aimi2819

12-09-2005, 06:09 PM

Malapit na po ang Pasko!!!:slight_smile: Merry X’Mass to All!!! http://smileys.smileycentra l.com/cat/36/36_15_2.gif (http://www.smileycentral.co m/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZN xdm824YYJP)

http://www.smileycentral.co m/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb066&pp=ZNxdm824YYJP (http://www.smileycentral.co m/?partner=ZSzeb066_ZN xdm824YYJP)

docomo

12-09-2005, 06:13 PM

Malapit na po ang Pasko!!!:slight_smile: Merry X’Mass to All!!! http://smileys.smileycentra l.com/cat/36/36_15_2.gif (http://www.smileycentral.co m/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZN xdm824YYJP)

http://www.smileycentral.co m/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb066&pp=ZNxdm824YYJP (http://www.smileycentral.co m/?partner=ZSzeb066_ZN xdm824YYJP)

… Merry Christmas too :slight_smile: peace

andres

12-09-2005, 06:55 PM

public expressions of private thoughts?

i have shared a portion of mah thoughts and i just leave it at that. thanks for your opinions again. don’t worry im used to bein misunderstood.

You are absolutely right, @infinite_trial.
Sorry if we caused you trouble. Mga TF gurangs (oo, kayo 'yon), sikapin nating maging mas magalang at accomodating sa mga opinyon ng ibang miyembro, lalong-lalo na sa mga newbies.

docomo

12-09-2005, 07:24 PM

You are absolutely right, @infinite_trial.
Sorry if we caused you trouble. Mga TF gurangs (oo, kayo 'yon), sikapin nating maging mas magalang at accomodating sa mga opinyon ng ibang miyembro, lalong-lalo na sa mga newbies.

sorry andres, yan naman yata ang hindi makatarungan … i’m not talking about infinite lang ha… pero sana naman yung mga newbies din magingat din marami ng cases na laging na ble-blame yung mga TF gurangs (your word) … if i failed you sa sagot na paggalang ano nalang ang sagot ng mga newbies??? … opinyon lang walang personalan

hati-hati ng katwiran (sana lang)

andres

12-09-2005, 07:37 PM

sorry andres, yan naman yata ang hindi makatarungan … i’m not talking about infinite lang ha… pero sana naman yung mga newbies din magingat din marami ng cases na laging na ble-blame yung mga TF gurangs (your word) … if i failed you sa sagot na paggalang ano nalang ang sagot ng mga newbies??? … opinyon lang walang personalan

hati-hati ng katwiran (sana lang)

huh???:confused:
Naguluhan ako sa sagot mo docomo.
Wala naman akong pinapatamaan dun sa sinabi ko at wala naman akong pinagbibintangan. Nung nag-sorry ako, personal ko lang yon, hindi ko naman sinabing dapat ay mag sorry din kayo eh. Pero naniniwala ako na dapat mabait tayo sa mga newbies, dahil malakas ang epekto ng first impressions.
Ne.

docomo

12-09-2005, 07:40 PM

huh???:confused:
Naguluhan ako sa sagot mo docomo.
Wala naman akong pinapatamaan dun sa sinabi ko at wala naman akong pinagbibintangan. Nung nag-sorry ako, personal ko lang yon, hindi ko naman sinabing dapat ay mag sorry din kayo eh. Pero naniniwala ako na dapat mabait tayo sa mga newbies, dahil malakas ang epekto ng first impressions.
Ne.

… wala na akong sinabi… thanks…

houseboy

12-09-2005, 08:45 PM

MUSINGS…
Public expressions of private thoughts, and, err, other stuff.:wink:

Para hindi O.T.

The working class are robots programmed to do the same thing over and over again. They are forced to marry their work and treat the company as if it was their first born child.

What does it take for an ordinary working class to deviate from this norm? What does it take to make your own plan and lay your own blueprint?

DaiRyouKoJin

12-09-2005, 08:58 PM

“What does it take for an ordinary working class to deviate from this norm?”
— please refer to your avatar :slight_smile:

houseboy

12-09-2005, 09:33 PM

“What does it take for an ordinary working class to deviate from this norm?”
— please refer to your avatar :slight_smile:

Ayon sa aking tatay na mayaman, a house is not an asset! Failure is a verb!!! Oooooooooops, mali!!! Hehehehe…

Kaya ko nga tinatanong yan e. Kasi bilang kapanalig ng ordinaryong manggagawa, naghahanap ako ng paraan para mabago ang aking nakagisnang daloy ng pamumuhay. :wink:

The next day, you do the same thing. Eat, take a bath, go to work, go home…if you get lucky, get laid and drink a few bottles of beer. Life is a vicious cycle. People are retard zombies.

… but what if you’re not that lucky?:banghead:

infinite_trial

12-09-2005, 11:19 PM

^^ haha natawa ako dun. well if you are not lucky you just go straight to bed and doze off :biglaugh:

anyway…sorry if my replies came too strong i didnt mean any harm…walang personalan. open-minded naman ako.

gabby

12-09-2005, 11:38 PM

How ironic life could get. We work to live, we live to work. We watch our lives unfold in front of our eyes with the picture of our ideal future stuck in our heads, and yet, it does not feel enough. There is this void waiting to be filled. Some people sit and wait, while others spend half of their lives searching for that emptiness-filler. The future is nothing but a daydream waiting to happen. The past is a huge blur for someone who would want to forget it. The present is the point of no return, like a stream of water reaching a river bend. So you lay down to sleep and think if you have let time gone into oblivion. Insomnia comes along and tells you to keep him company.

The next day, you do the same thing. Eat, take a bath, go to work, go home…if you get lucky, get laid and drink a few bottles of beer. Life is a vicious cycle. People are retard zombies. We are stuck in a job that we don’t want. We worship money and work hard. We are caught in a helical trapeze and bet our lives in a russian roulette. When we reach the crossroads, only then we would realize we have spent too much time trying to live our ideal lives. I say close your eyes…choose the road where your heart leads you and not the road that you think is ideal.

You wont feel that way if you know how to plan. Be a goal setter. Make your own road map towards achieving the goal. If you do that I will assure you, you wont find your life a monotonous treadmill.

gabby

12-09-2005, 11:49 PM

for me i’ll take the road with eyes closed. it’s really hard to explain what i really wanna say. maybe it’s just that i felt most of the time people spend too much time creatin this ideal future in their heads that they forget what is most essential to them. they live life in conformity but never really focus on what they really want. it’s like wanting a new pair of trousers because it’s trendy, smokin a cigarette because of peer-pressure, gettin a boyfriend cuz you dont wanna be alone as opposed to quittin a high-payin job to become a full-time housewife, goin out on a roadtrip without a specific destination, choosin a card out of a deck. stereotype vs. spontaneity.

Could you please be a little more vague? Heh he he he . . . I don’t get it. You take the road with eyes closed and yet you frown at people who have a blast of their own lives. I mean I take issue on your comment that people live in conformity but never really focus on what they really like. How do you know that the kind of lives they live in are not really what they want? You exist apart from us. What kind of life you choose is not our business. Now why would you mind us and blame us for your unperfect life?

Paul

12-09-2005, 11:59 PM

Ah basta ang motto ko sa buhay ay “Live and Let Die”

…ay teka mali, kanta pala 'yun… “Live and Let Live” :slight_smile:

Sa madaling salita… “Kanya-kanyang Takbo!!!”

infinite_trial

12-10-2005, 12:00 AM

nyahaha sabi na nga ba misunderstood na naman. cge na nga nde na ko magshashare ng thoughts.

gabby

12-10-2005, 12:07 AM

[quote=infinite_trial]mah point is spontaneity. i simply choose to close my eyes and follow my heart. if it so happened that i have chosen the wrong road, at least, i was able to find out where it leads to when ive reached the end. “some” people are so afraid to try new things because they don’t wanna get hurt. “some” care about what other people may say.

The kind of people who fit to your point are the junkies. I know what it is like. As a song says; ‘If I fail if I succeed at least I live as I believe’ and I believe this line is wrong. Why? Because conformity is needed without it there will be no continuity. Besides, spontaneity is self-defeatism. At least that is what I have understood it.

gabby

12-10-2005, 12:13 AM

don’t worry im used to bein misunderstood.

Oh dear! If that is true didn’t you worry at all that you have a serious problem?

gabby

12-10-2005, 12:20 AM

MUSINGS…
Public expressions of private thoughts, and, err, other stuff.:wink:

Para hindi O.T.

The working class are robots programmed to do the same thing over and over again. They are forced to marry their work and treat the company as if it was their first born child.

What does it take for an ordinary working class to deviate from this norm? What does it take to make your own plan and lay your own blueprint?

That is the vicious cyle of life mate. As LJ said above we are stuck in the rat race.

Paul

12-10-2005, 12:25 AM

@gabby
It would be a boring world if everyone is a conformist, and a crazy one if everyone is spontaneous. I say let them be. If conformity is your cup of tea, then by all means conform. If you want to be a free soul, go out and follow what your heart tells you. People live their lives by the choices they and only they can make. That’s the freedom of choice.

That said, the greatest discoveries made in the history of mankind were born not by conforming to popular thought but by thinking differently.

Paul

12-10-2005, 12:26 AM

That is the vicious cyle of life mate. As LJ said above we are stuck in the rat race.

But we always have the freedom to opt out.

gabby

12-10-2005, 12:28 AM

anyway…sorry if my replies came too strong i didnt mean any harm…walang personalan. open-minded naman ako.

Don’t be sorry sweety. Your replies didn’t come too strong. In fact I like it because normally people who have that kind of thoughts are those who are hook on drugs and people who can’t make a definitive plan of their future and are just muddling along. I bet you are not one of those are you? And yet you entertain those kind of thoughts. I hope you are not really anti-social are you?

infinite_trial

12-10-2005, 12:30 AM

@gabby
It would be a boring world if everyone is a conformist, and a crazy one if everyone is spontaneous. I say let them be. If conformity is your cup of tea, then by all means conform. If you want to be a free soul, go out and follow what your heart tells you. People live their lives by the choices they and only they can make. That’s the freedom of choice.

That said, the greatest discoveries made in the history of mankind were born not by conforming to popular thought but by thinking differently.

man, cant say more. youve said it all. i dont wanna cause an argument.

gabby

12-10-2005, 12:34 AM

nyahaha sabi na nga ba misunderstood na naman. cge na nga nde na ko magshashare ng thoughts.

See! Atras ka kaagad. That is a self-defeatism attitude.
Do not stop keep going and try to elucidate more your points. Ay Welcome nga pala. This forum needs people like you. Please enjoy and wag patatalo.

Cheers!

infinite_trial

12-10-2005, 12:35 AM

^^ no im not antisocial and i dont have friends who are bum. people i meet say i have a mind of a man. just to get this over with, this is just about my depression bein stuck in a job and yet cant go on to pursue what i want since i have responsibilities to take care of. when i said spontaneity…that does not include takin drugs hehehehe…of course new things that you haven’t tried but you would like to do, perhaps gettin an outrageous haircut, dyein your hair in hot pink…blah blah. peace everyone

gabby

12-10-2005, 12:43 AM

@gabby

Aba!:eek: Bumali yata ang hangin?:eek: Akala ko ba ako yung unconventional dito? At ikaw yung nerd na palaging nag-babantay sa mga hindi nag-conform?:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: LOL:D Good to know you a lot better Paul. Now I know hindi tayo magkalayo. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Approved ako sa sinabi mo!:slight_smile:

Cheers!!

gabby

12-10-2005, 12:46 AM

But we always have the freedom to opt out.

Wow! I wonder what? Rich Dad, Poor Dad?:slight_smile:

Paul

12-10-2005, 12:48 AM

…when i said spontaneity…that does not include takin drugs hehehehe…of course new things that you haven’t tried but you would like to do, perhaps gettin an outrageous haircut, dyein your hair in hot pink…blah blah. peace everyone

Go for it! The outrageous haircut, I mean.

…then take a picture and post it here at TF. :mohawk:

infinite_trial

12-10-2005, 12:50 AM

hehe my pics are for private viewing

houseboy

12-10-2005, 12:51 AM

Wow! I wonder what? Rich Dad, Poor Dad?:slight_smile:

Hahaha… mayamang tatay, mahirap na tatay…

Go for it LAD!!!

gabby

12-10-2005, 12:59 AM

^^ no im not antisocial and i dont have friends who are bum. people i meet say i have a mind of a man. just to get this over with, this is just about my depression bein stuck in a job and yet cant go on to pursue what i want since i have responsibilities to take care of. when i said spontaneity…that does not include takin drugs hehehehe…of course new things that you haven’t tried but you would like to do, perhaps gettin an outrageous haircut, dyein your hair in hot pink…blah blah. peace everyone

See! Be yourself. You are getting yourself across. I know that you are not what I said. Actually Junkies are very intelligent. It just that they can’t tackle rules and regulations. It is their number one enemy. I know because I was one of them heh he he he . . . :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome to the real world infinite. Huwag ka na ulit mag-dream nang ganoon because people would think you are stepping on the unholy ground.:wink:

infinite_trial

12-10-2005, 01:05 AM

ganun yata siguro tlg pag in love hehehe

gabby

12-10-2005, 01:23 AM

man, cant say more. youve said it all. i dont wanna cause an argument.

LOL:D :stuck_out_tongue: You already have Infinite. :stuck_out_tongue: Your original post certainly caused to raise some eyebrows. Nadale mo si Docomo. Docomo is usually a very rational and persuasive gay :shutup: :eek: but you made her a terrible reactionary class. You even made Andres to come out from his exclusive and private cave. And what a surprise Dairyoukou chang had made a rather impressive stand and then there is Houseboy who never ever participate in a serious talk but he is here and exposing his wits wow bumilib ako Heh he he he . . . :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: Way to go Infinite and I think everything should be alright now since you already have said the magic word.

See you around sweety.

DJchot

12-10-2005, 10:06 AM

LOL:D :stuck_out_tongue: You already have Infinite. :stuck_out_tongue: Your original post certainly caused to raise some eyebrows. Nadale mo si Docomo. Docomo is usually a very rational and persuasive gay :shutup: :eek: but you made her a terrible reactionary class. You even made Andres to come out from his exclusive and private cave. And what a surprise Dairyoukou chang had made a rather impressive stand and then there is Houseboy who never ever participate in a serious talk but he is here and exposing his wits wow bumilib ako Heh he he he . . . :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: Way to go Infinite and I think everything should be alright now since you already have said the magic word.

See you around sweety.

@Infinite
musta na? now you meet these guys. kapitbahay mo lang lahat sila. mas masarap kausap yang mga yan in person specially si sensational gabby. isama mo na rin si little johnny. sabi nga, if you can’t beat them, join them…in yokohama EB :wink:

ritzyu

12-10-2005, 08:48 PM

hello aimi2819 pasensya ka na sa senpai mo iba na ang tumatanda
mahirap ng aminin na naboboke, baka idelete na ako rito. yung PM ba
anong meaning ( nakakain ba yon ) magtry na akong gumawa ng avatar ko,
maraming salamat doon sa instructions mo hontou ni arigatou. god bless you !

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year sa lahat ng TF members

aimi2819

12-10-2005, 08:52 PM

hello aimi2819 pasensya ka na sa senpai mo iba na ang tumatanda
mahirap ng aminin na naboboke, baka idelete na ako rito. yung PM ba
anong meaning ( nakakain ba yon ) magtry na akong gumawa ng avatar ko,
maraming salamat doon sa instructions mo hontou ni arigatou. god bless you !

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year sa lahat ng TF membersPrivate Message po yun, okay lang po, kung meron kayong di maintindihan, wag po kayong mahihiyang magtanong:)

Harry1806

12-11-2005, 12:17 AM

@ Infinite Trial
Thanks for sharing your literary work.:bowdown: I believe TF rules don’t prohibit posting or expressing our personal ideas, opinions or views in life. I’m gald TF is here to accommodate and extend a helping hand to other pinoys in Japan. Continue sharing your thoughts for I am one among your avid readers. Never mind if others disagree with you … that’s life in action! Be glad :slight_smile: … you made (at least one person) happy by imparting your experiences.

May our more senior members review TF rules on arguing and related reading on tips in criticizing. I was expecting them to be more polite that the newbies.:confused: Anyway nagkaayos na rin in the end. :toast: So good luck and keep posting!:type:

Merry Christmas to every one!:band:

Stacie Fil

12-11-2005, 01:28 AM

Hi Infinite t,

Guess life’s tough…once in a while. But no doubt you can overcome it. Seems your brave naman, even at times you are misunderstood.

Siguro you just need a space to breath, specially at this cold season. Ako, I sometimes just spaceout, out in the nature or in the library/bookstore. Opening up a vacuum sometimes give space for new good things and ideas to come around. Easy ka lang, baka pagod lang yan. Light bulbs burnout and chips overloads. O kaya talk to yourself while writing it down or write your prayers. At any rate, hope this helps a bit. Hindi ka nagiisa. As you may observe, marami talaga ang nagiging makata specially during this season. If we can only travel as fast as the internet( wag lang maba-virus,ha,ha,ha!) or or travel in time…:slight_smile:

Keep it up! And have a nice day!

infinite_trial

12-11-2005, 09:40 PM

ey thanks people for readin mah thread. im feelin much better now :slight_smile:

negative and positive reactions are welcome, though, i wasn’t really prepared to answer some questions cuz when i posted this essay i was just thinkin of expressin what i feel for that moment.

@ harry…wow so you are mah fan already ! so that makes 3 of you (as far as i know).

@ stacie…i think the hormones has got sumthin to do wit it, tee hee. everytime i feel sad, i begin typin some story, some poem, sumthin i have done for the day…

life has been tough. ive been hurt. been loved. bein loved. ive come this far…nuthin can hurt me now. i guess that’s what happens when a person reads too much of palahniuk’s stories.

docomo

12-13-2005, 02:26 PM

life has been tough. ive been hurt. been loved. bein loved. ive come this far…nuthin can hurt me now. i guess that’s what happens when a person reads too much of palahniuk’s stories.

share ko lang

… I have read a couple very depressing books … The books were depressing but it didn’t stop me from reading them … Because it was very informative and interesting so I read through it all the way …

… If a book actually provoked me to challenge demons of the past or if the book was able to move me and make me think seriously , no matter how unpleasant , I think that I’d want to finish that book… I’d like to understand myself as best as I can… If I’m aware of my faults or past wrongs ,maybe I can try to be more conscious of my choices and those around me or maybe even avoid repeating the same mistakes in the future… I don’t know if that has to do with what you’re talking about though… It’s shot in the dark for me … I hope you really feel well :slight_smile:

infinite_trial

12-13-2005, 02:35 PM

ey thanks for that. i think it somehow influenced mah way of writin so medyo nagiging cynical ang dating. chuck palahniuk’s books are really disturbin and makes me say “whoa” after readin em.

feel much better now. decided not to think too much of the future. i guess ive been so much in a hurry of fulfillin mah one wish. LDR sucks but gotta live wit it.

docomo

12-13-2005, 02:39 PM

ey thanks for that. i think it somehow influenced mah way of writin so medyo nagiging cynical ang dating. chuck palahniuk’s books are really disturbin and makes me say “whoa” after readin em.

feel much better now. decided not to think too much of the future. i guess ive been so much in a hurry of fulfillin mah one wish. LDR sucks but gotta live wit it.

… just maintain your sane ok… :slight_smile:

JEM_jp

12-13-2005, 02:45 PM

… just maintain your sane ok… :slight_smile:

Yeah… sane and balance…

balance between career and lovelife… :smiley:

Dax

12-13-2005, 03:14 PM

Ideal: I want to live a simple life in the countryside: plant vegetables and grow animals for my family’s needs. Basta may kuryente at internet connection! :smiley: Kailangan din ng konting savings for emergency. I do not wish to be rich and do not try to become one. But life taught me that one must have a little more than enough.

Reality: Walang farm to grow plants and animals. I live in this jungle of buildings and smog. May mga utang at walang savings.

chuck palahniuk’s books are really disturbin and makes me say “whoa” after readin em.
Medyo OT pero tungkol kay Chuck P. I just read his “Guts” online and found it pretty funny. I think I will try one of his books. I just learned that he wrote Fight Club. I’m one of the few who loved that movie. :slight_smile:

docomo

12-13-2005, 03:23 PM

Medyo OT pero tungkol kay Chuck P. I just read his “Guts” online and found it pretty funny. I think I will try one of his books. I just learned that he wrote Fight Club. I’m one of the few who loved that movie. :slight_smile:

naging curious ako sa book na yan… anyone ?? infinite trial pahiram nga po … Dax pahiram din po:)

Dax

12-13-2005, 03:47 PM

Guts (Guts by Chuck Palahniuk)

docomo

12-13-2005, 04:01 PM

awwww … LOL eto pala isa sa mga educational books hmmm … ok po dax , funny nga thanks … :slight_smile:

aprilluck

12-13-2005, 04:01 PM

Yes It’s the Guts ! And Life likes as a battery .There’s a plus and a minus sign on each side ,when charge got empty it calls for a recharge!

andres

12-13-2005, 06:39 PM

AAAAAAHHhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
Kimoiiiiiiiiiiii !!!:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

gabby

12-13-2005, 07:29 PM

AAAAAAHHhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!
Kimoiiiiiiiiiiii !!!:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

It’s funny but not kimoi Heh he he he . . . :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

infinite_trial

12-14-2005, 12:13 AM

Fight Club is the best! Try “Invisible Monsters” and “Survivor”.

@docomo…i left the books in PI. right now i only download ebooks off the web and upload it in mah PDA.

andres

12-14-2005, 12:21 AM

It’s funny but not kimoi Heh he he he . . . :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ibig sabihin hindi ka nandiri? Paano mo nagawa yon? :stuck_out_tongue: (O baka mali pagkaintindi ko sa salitang “kimoi”… baguhan pa lang ako sa nihonggo, diba ibig sabihin nito parang kadiri?)

houseboy

12-14-2005, 12:49 AM

Hmmmmmmm… meron din palang Fuiato Kurabu fuan dito.

Youa natto youa fuaking kiyakis!!!:smiley:

docomo

12-14-2005, 10:25 AM

Ibig sabihin hindi ka nandiri? Paano mo nagawa yon? :stuck_out_tongue: (O baka mali pagkaintindi ko sa salitang “kimoi”… baguhan pa lang ako sa nihonggo, diba ibig sabihin nito parang kadiri?)

tama yang sinabi mo andres… yan ang meaning ng kimoi kaya walang confusion dyan… si gabby ang confused :smiley:

gabby

12-15-2005, 01:26 AM

tama yang sinabi mo andres… yan ang meaning ng kimoi kaya walang confusion dyan… si gabby ang confused :smiley:

Uy hindi ako nag-libog ha?:stuck_out_tongue: Hindi talaga ako na-kimoyan doon sa guts ha. Ginagawa naman natin iyan di ba iba-iba nga lang ang paraan. Sa totoo lang kung maabot ko lang ang sa akin ako na lang ang mag mouth job sa sarili ko hehe he ehe :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

docomo

12-15-2005, 01:30 AM

Uy hindi ako nag-libog ha?:stuck_out_tongue: Hindi talaga ako na-kimoyan doon sa guts ha. Ginagawa naman natin iyan di ba iba-iba nga lang ang paraan. Sa totoo lang kung maabot ko lang ang sa akin ako na lang ang mag mouth job sa sarili ko hehe he ehe :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

bashtus ka talagang bata ka ," lola japphi "pakipalo tong isang are … :smiley:

( sana ikaw patayuin ni paul sa isang sulok at wala kang recess):stuck_out_tongue:

mOtt_erU

09-12-2006, 06:41 PM

…Nice thread Infinite San:)
medyo EyeOpener to sa iba…pero in a positive way naman.
at eto ang realidad ng buhay,.

hayaren

09-21-2006, 04:23 PM

hi infinite_trial…

life in blueprint? how I wish we could avail of one! If I were to define how would be my life in blueprint, I’ll have it sketch and measured in terms of my innermost desires as well as my earthly longings…way beyond to the maximum of my wants and needs. Life is a cycle, it passes one to the other…our life map could have been similar to our parents or to our siblings yet we are not the mastermind of what’s taking place. We might be in total control of the whole situation that’s in our midst but life’s gravity is in its sense far-fetched. “In Life it’s not how far we search but how well we see” We, humans are designed in a unique way that no matter how pestered we are dealing with our day to day life we still have the ability to cope up with one’s stress and find an outlet to cheer us up! That’s the wonder of human evolution.

infinite_trial

09-21-2006, 05:28 PM

hehe…i’m fascinated cuz this thread reminds me of how i started wit TF. it was that controversial back then.

anyway, mah life right now does not have a clear blueprint. i’m keepin mah expectations low so as i won’t be upset if things don’t turn out the way i want it to. but seems like i’m attractin all the good vibes right now.

docomo

09-21-2006, 07:37 PM

anyway, mah life right now does not have a clear blueprint. i’m keepin mah expectations low so as i won’t be upset if things don’t turn out the way i want it to. but seems like i’m attractin all the good vibes right now.

That’s good to hear … way to go gurl!:slight_smile:

hayaren

09-21-2006, 10:10 PM

hehe…i’m fascinated cuz this thread reminds me of how i started wit TF. it was that controversial back then.

infinite trial…lady, you sound lovely and not in hurly-burly of the things around you. Get lots of kickin’ stuffs to do ya busy!

infinite_trial

09-21-2006, 10:46 PM

well there’s only one thing i’m waitin to happen though.

just thinkin bout it makes me ooo-weee

haha censored.

hayaren

09-24-2006, 06:45 PM

well there’s only one thing i’m waitin to happen though.

just thinkin bout it makes me ooo-weee

haha censored.

Wish you all the best, the finest in life lady:)

greatbarrier

10-04-2006, 10:58 PM

wow! seems like old threads get resurrected! :smiley:

this thread reminded me of the article i read somewhere that really stuck in my head. it’s entitled “the station”. it says there that life is indeed a journey without a definite destination. but it has a lot of stations… stop-overs…that give us opportunity to sit back and see how far have we gone… how our journey was! did we enjoy the sceneries while we travel… or was it swift and we’re too busy to enjoy the journey…

the thrill…the joy…the sense of fulfillment…is not when we got to reach each station but the adventure as we hurdle to reach that station.

& everytime we get to reach one station…we will always strive to reach the next station…

endless, isn’t it? until we lost our breath…

YAN

10-23-2006, 04:17 PM

i definitely agree, its the curse of life…how lucky are they who live a wonderful life!

ayumi

10-26-2006, 02:39 AM

wow! seems like old threads get resurrected! :smiley:

this thread reminded me of the article i read somewhere that really stuck in my head. it’s entitled “the station”. it says there that life is indeed a journey without a definite destination. but it has a lot of stations… stop-overs…that give us opportunity to sit back and see how far have we gone… how our journey was! did we enjoy the sceneries while we travel… or was it swift and we’re too busy to enjoy the journey…

the thrill…the joy…the sense of fulfillment…is not when we got to reach each station but the adventure as we hurdle to reach that station.

& everytime we get to reach one station…we will always strive to reach the next station…

endless, isn’t it? until we lost our breath…

wow! what a share geatbarrier san! I’ll remember these ones…

scorpionight

11-21-2006, 01:03 AM

Hi infinite trial.,Life is what we make it,what will happen tomorrow is what we did today.,In every little decision we’ve made it will always affects what tomorrow brings.Enjoy what lifes gaves you,pour your heart out in evrything that you do.and if you fail.,stand up learn some lessons,and fight back.,Theirs so much in life.,Have fun.!

infinite_trial

11-21-2006, 01:46 AM

Hi infinite trial.,Life is what we make it,what will happen tomorrow is what we did today.,In every little decision we’ve made it will always affects what tomorrow brings.Enjoy what lifes gaves you,pour your heart out in evrything that you do.and if you fail.,stand up learn some lessons,and fight back.,Theirs so much in life.,Have fun.!

hi there! thanks for that…i like what you said. things have changed a lot ever since i’ve written this essay. we only live once…and yeah…we have to make the most out of it. the only thing that seems to scare me now is bein alone…but i know i won’t be :slight_smile:

hmnnn…makes me wonder…where’s gb?

eagles008

01-08-2008, 11:34 PM

After 12 yrs. of schooling,we know what destination migrating birds fly in autumn BUT we’re not sure where we wanna go!

We know who wrote"To be or not to be,that is the question!" BUT we don’t know the answer!

In school we learn how to do everything EXCEPT how to live courageously!!!

VeeGee

01-12-2008, 11:12 PM

I don’t know infinite trial, but I think having a life is , is, is something we should be grateful of,life itself is already a joy because it offers you a lot …when you feel sad, well, maybe that’s because you can’t make things done the way you want them to be, but aside from that, life can be so okey…lalo na you like to think a lot,that’s good,iha (I bet you’re a way younger than me) and it’s nice to hear people like you who’s not afraid to be the unpopular at times,anyway, giving us the break to monotony

gabby

01-12-2008, 11:40 PM

Nakakatuwa naman tong mga resurrected thread. Sarap baahin he he he he he . . . Dami nang nangyari.:slight_smile: Praise God!!!

infinite_trial

03-01-2008, 01:31 AM

ooops buhayin ko lang ang thread na ito hehe…

i remember i wrote this thread when me and my ex-bf broke up. now, i am afraid that i am becomin that person…the one i’ve written in here. it’s just quite depressin to live a busy life especially when you’ve got no time to talk anymore wit your folks and loved ones…who are the sole reason why you’ve been workin hard all day. not that i’m complainin…i am only wishin sometimes that life ain’t that complicated…that we don’t need mo money to buy mo things. or we could start workin early and retire early too, tee hee. i dunno if i regret livin a fast-paced life. oh well…sometimes rollercoaster rides ain’t that bad.

shinshinobi

05-15-2008, 08:00 AM

In order to live our lives to the fullest, we must first have to understand what brings us here, what is our purpose and what should we do about it.

On “work to live, live to work”, we’re like fishes inside an aquarium being fed by the economy. Those who can’t get hold of the food tries to jump out of the aquarium only to land on a different one with a different master. Some were lucky, some weren’t.

Civilizations brought us here. For hundreds of years, men have tried different systems and different ideas on how people would survive on this planet. From monarchs to communism to capitalism, people have waged their lives in wars trying to defend ideas.

On relationships, breakups should not affect our lives. It’s a part of every relationship. Coping for breakups is a waste of precious time. If it didn’t work out, find someone else. Yes, it’s painful to see your past relationship failed, but why waste time mending a broken heart while you might be spending these times with a new love one?

As for the title of this thread, it’s simple as birth, learn, survive, marry, reproduce and die.

sarpon

05-15-2008, 09:14 AM

many of us have that so-called void / emptiness in our life. kahit pa siguro anong sitwasyon mo sa buhay… mayaman, mahirap, pamilyado, single… lahat. maybe its just human nature that made us unsatisfied and wanting whatever state we are in. or maybe there just more to life than what we have.

what do about it then? do we just go with the flow of what life (or fate) has offered us? or do we do what our hearts desires even if it doesnt seem right?

beats me… im still figurin’ it out.

halloween

05-15-2008, 12:25 PM

Aba, medyo mushy ang thread na itets, pasali po.

I think contentment and acceptance are very important in finding real happiness in life. By accepting your weaknesses and flaws as a person, you learn your limitations. You come to terms with the fact that there are simply some things which are beyond you. You cannot forever be bitter about what you have failed to do and failed to accomplish. Just shrug it off and move on.

This phrase from Sonny Carroll is inspiring:

You stop complaining and blaming other people for the things they did to you (or didnt do for you) and you learn that the only thing you can really count on is the unexpected. You learn that people don’t always say what they mean or mean what they say and that not everyone will always be there for you and that it’s not always about you. So you learn to stand on your own and to take care of yourself and in the process, a sense of safety and security is born of self-reliance.

You stop judging and pointing fingers and you begin to accept people as they are and to overlook their shortcomings and human frailities and in the process, a sense of peace and contentment is born of forgiveness.:slight_smile:

Stacie Fil

05-15-2008, 11:54 PM

You stop judging and pointing fingers and you begin to accept people as they are and to overlook their shortcomings and human frailities and in the process, a sense of peace and contentment is born of forgiveness.:slight_smile:

Wow, sign of growing up. Matured na sya,ha,ha,ha, Jok lang sis.

People says live to the fullest.
Others says by moderation.
Guess its also about variation
Or simply get to unwind .

Cheers !

:slight_smile:

infinite_trial

05-16-2008, 12:06 AM

binuhay pala ni shin lol

quite surprising how things can suddenly change in a short time…and i find myself not worryin too much. maybe because i feel secure that nuthin bad would happen any time soon.

shinshinobi

05-16-2008, 06:35 AM

binuhay pala ni shin lol

Yes…worthy threads worth reviving… :smiley:

shinshinobi

05-16-2008, 11:01 PM

I remember this saying na “mass of men lead lives in quiet desperation”…

One way to happy is to have a family…

kaya yung mga single dyan, mag asawa na kayo habang maaga pa :smiley:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.