Looking for someone with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Oracle Apps

neblus

10-18-2005, 04:48 PM

Anyone here with intermediate to advance knowledge of Oracle Apps (not the database, although good to have), please contact me – PM.

In desperate need… ASAP.

[Work in Fortune’s Most Admired Company currently among Fortune 10 and pay is very competitive. Office in Tokyo.]

Thanks

rodem

10-18-2005, 04:54 PM

job opening ba to neblus? meron akong office mate dito na humahawak ng ora apps and database namin… pero tanungin ko muna kung intersado sya…:slight_smile:

Anyone here with intermediate to advance knowledge of Oracle Apps (not the database, although good to have), please contact me – PM.

In desperate need… ASAP.

[Work in Fortune’s Most Admired Company currently among Fortune 10 and pay is very competitive. Office in Tokyo.]

Thanks

neblus

10-18-2005, 10:38 PM

Rodem, yes job opening. Kung pwede mo siyang tanungin. Preferably bilingual sana pero kung hindi subukan na rin natin at matagal ng open yong position.

Kagaya ng nasabi ko, the job will be with one of the top corporations in the world (recently announced purchase of a mid-tier Philippine bank) and will be based in Tokyo.

:open_mouth:

rodem

10-19-2005, 08:54 AM

sige, inform kita kung interesado sya ha… although na-inform ko na sya pero hindi pa sya sumasagot e… kaso nga pala uuwi na yung friend ko sa pinas this coming saturday e…

question pa nga pala… meron akong friend naman nasa malaysia sya… and meron din sa pinas… mga sys admin and database admin sila sa previous work ko… pwede din ba silang mag-submit sayo? or kailangan nandito na sa japan?

neblus

10-20-2005, 12:05 AM

Hindi pwede sa amin kung wala pa sa Japan.

But I know na merong isang member dito sa Forum who might be interested. Let me forward this to him…

:slight_smile:

goldhorse

10-20-2005, 11:41 AM

sige, inform kita kung interesado sya ha… although na-inform ko na sya pero hindi pa sya sumasagot e… kaso nga pala uuwi na yung friend ko sa pinas this coming saturday e…

question pa nga pala… meron akong friend naman nasa malaysia sya… and meron din sa pinas… mga sys admin and database admin sila sa previous work ko… pwede din ba silang mag-submit sayo? or kailangan nandito na sa japan?

Hi Rodem,

I sent you a PM. Thanks for the tip neblus.

walnut

11-23-2005, 06:39 PM

Hi Neblus!

Just want to ask if the position is still open… if so, what are the requirements?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.