Making money from the Internet

lenske

09-17-2005, 03:03 AM

Yah,nakita ko kac itong site na to at imagine ha kikita ka by surfin the net:p unbelievable but its true.Kaya nagtry naman c ako eh ala namang mawawala.Ayun kumita agad ako ng 75 cents:D nakakatuwa.Pag wala kayong makitang Japan sa country options choose Others nalang.
Try nyo rin…
http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=renz12

betong

09-17-2005, 02:01 PM

Sounds very fishy to me:eek: .

janieserq

09-17-2005, 06:27 PM

tell me if you get paid already so i could try also…:stuck_out_tongue:

goldhorse

09-17-2005, 08:56 PM

EDITED ABOVE

goldhorse

09-17-2005, 08:59 PM

I don’t think that owners of sites like these give away money out of the goodness of their heart. They pay you 75 cents because they believe that they can get something from you that’s worth more than that, namely, information. When registering to their scheme your asked information such as age, sex, etc. and then your surfing behaviour is monitored. Then they sell whatever statistics they have gathered out of their registered members to online shops or other busnisses that earn money out of the net. Most have promises that they will not reveal personal information, but even if they did give out your info, how would you sue them? So the question is, is your information worth 75 cents?

pcbuildersam

09-18-2005, 11:27 PM

There is no such thing as a free lunch.No such thing as something for nothing.Remember that ,bud.

Get into the thing called internet marketing.Open up an online store like what I just did. Go to EBAY!! Sell anything that you want ,as long as it is within the bounds of commerce and law.
Good day!;):rolleyes::coo l:

piNkAhOLiC

10-05-2005, 07:31 AM

Scam po ang surfjunky. They dont pay. Try googling ;D

crybaby

09-30-2007, 07:53 PM

try to make some blogs and for sure you will earn for that… its one of the demanding business online today…:slight_smile: …tryo to visit www.wordpress.com (http://www.wordpress.com) or www.blogger.com:slight_smile:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.