Manila safe from terrorism?

Teddy

10-06-2005, 03:12 PM

Ano sa palagay nyo after yung horrible incident sa Bali??? How competent yung pulis/intelligence officers sa Pinas???

Raiden

10-10-2005, 11:57 AM

Hello Teddy,

I think Manila is safe from terrorism by muslim extremists for now. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose, if they commit any atrocious acts of violence in Manila. I mean, the Philippines is about 95% Christians and only 5% Muslims. If those muslim extremists ever terrorize Manila, The Philippines will soon be 100% Christians:eek: , if you know what I mean.:slight_smile:

Teddy

10-10-2005, 12:18 PM

Hello Teddy,

I think Manila is safe from terrorism by muslim extremists for now. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose, if they commit any atrocious acts of violence in Manila. I mean, the Philippines is about 95% Christians and only 5% Muslims. If those muslim extremists ever terrorize Manila, The Philippines will soon be 100% Christians:eek: , if you know what I mean.:slight_smile:

Hello, Raiden:) Thank you for your reply. I really hope so:) Since the bus explosion done by some terrorists in Makati last Valentine’s Day, I’ve been thinking about it. Japan is no exception, either:(

houseboy

10-10-2005, 01:51 PM

Hello, Raiden:) Thank you for your reply. I really hope so:) Since the bus explosion done by some terrorists in Makati last Valentine’s Day, I’ve been thinking about it. Japan is no exception, either:(

There’s no such thing as a “safe place” for these kind of men… Terrorists are maniacs. They will do whatever they can to “terrorize” people.

Teddy

10-10-2005, 02:18 PM

There’s no such thing as a “safe place” for these kind of men… Terrorists are maniacs. They will do whatever they can to “terrorize” people.

That’s quite true, houseboy, sad to say…:frowning:

All the countries/people have a right to fight against the oppressor, just like the Philippines fought against Spain to acheive its independence… Do you think the same thing apply to them? It’s their battle for independence from foreign influences. I can relate to them only in that sense. They just want to protect their own culture, way of living from something different. Of course I’m not for any violence… A lot of iraqi people have been killed by Americans(I mean the U.S. government, not the ordinary people), and that’s considered ok, but bad if the other way around… Something is wrong in this world.:frowning:

gabby

11-04-2005, 03:27 AM

Ano sa palagay nyo after yung horrible incident sa Bali??? How competent yung pulis/intelligence officers sa Pinas???

No place in the world is safe from the terrorist. The number one enemy of the terrorist is the word SAFE. The Philippines is one of training facilities of the Terrorist. The terrorist cannot get much out of terrorising Manila. It wont hurt the infidels(western countries). Japan is the next target of the Terroist. We at the Tokyo American Club are just waiting when they can able to strike us. Both employees and club members are thinking about it but so far the Japanese are very alert and inteligence operatives are flying back and forth to Tokyo. so don’t ask about how safe is Manila if Lodon got hit there is no reason why they can’t penerate Manila.

mOtt_erU

09-12-2006, 08:05 PM

Agree ako kay Houseboy San,
kahit saan ka magpunta Nowadays eh may mga nakaambang peligro.
Kaya kailngan lang , tayo mismo ang magIngat, sabayan na rin ng pagbabantay ng mga Pulis , at ang pinakaMahalagang Sandata naten eh PRAYERS.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.