my sincere appreciation

cecil

05-30-2005, 06:28 PM

Hi! have read some of the messages posted , it made me feel at home and seems my loneliness are gone… I also appreciate for some who is helping like finding ones job… so glad being member of this site. thanks

crispee

05-30-2005, 07:03 PM

Hello Cecil. I’ve never been to Nagoya but I heard a large filipino community is out there. How come you feel lonely at all. Anyway, have a nice day and welcome sa Timog. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I have this hunch that we have everything inTimog…counselin g I mean.:wink:

nick

05-30-2005, 07:25 PM

Welcome to Timog Forum, Cecil! Thanks for your post. If you need help using the forum, just ask. Everyone’s willing to help.

At bakit ang liit naman ng sulat mo Crispee? :smiley:

crispee

05-30-2005, 07:40 PM

At bakit ang liit naman ng sulat mo Crispee? :smiley:

Maliit ba :confused: Malaki kasi ang tingin ko sa aking monitor:D . I changed the text sized to 1 (just testing) before hitting submit button. That’s it. If you can resize my post, paki na lang po. Onigaishimasu.

nick

05-30-2005, 07:42 PM

Maliit ba :confused: Malaki kasi ang tingin ko sa aking monitor:D . I changed the text sized to 1 (just testing) before hitting submit button. That’s it. If you can resize my post, paki na lang po. Onigaishimasu.Okay lang ng ganyan yan. :slight_smile:

Dax

05-31-2005, 01:33 PM

Hello Cecil. I’ve never been to Nagoya but I heard a large filipino community is out there.
Sa may Toyota ang daming foreigners, malamang marami ding mga kababayan dun. Sabagay mga 1 oras din papunta dun galing Nagoya eki.

Hi! have read some of the messages posted , it made me feel at home and seems my loneliness are gone…
Kwento ka lang cecil, mababait members dito. :slight_smile:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.