Nakita niyo na ba ang mga bagong smilies?

hotcake

09-25-2005, 12:15 PM

Nakita niyo na ba iyong mga bagong smilies sa TF? Ang gaganda at cute…:surprise: :king:

crister

09-25-2005, 01:25 PM

:dowave:

ok ang mga smilies, galing…

Teddy

09-25-2005, 08:12 PM

:dogpile: ang galing…

docomo

09-25-2005, 09:40 PM

:type: very nice!.. i think smileys have some good points… it helps enliven the discussion and enhance our sense of humor …it serves as a tool to make your kausap smile or maybe sad as exactly as you want them to feel when reading your postings …sometimes, you need to feel the person you are talking too …"and " SMILEYS will help you do that… :bouncy: ang saya saya YEHEY!

nick

09-25-2005, 10:16 PM

Thanks to Crispee for requesting a coffee-drinking smiley; I realized we could use some more so I added some. :hellfire:

docomo

09-25-2005, 10:55 PM

Thanks to Crispee for requesting a coffee-drinking smiley; I realized we could use some more so I added some. :hellfire:

great job nick :thumb: and good work crispee for demanding a coffee drinking smiley …do that more often …it helps …:stuck_out_tongue:

ning2

09-25-2005, 11:30 PM

superb:yippee: ang ku-kyut nga ng mga smilies :thumb:

crispee

09-26-2005, 05:42 AM

…and thanks to you too Nick. I only asked for one smiley and look what we’ve got.:king:

ops, lumalamig na yung kape ko:coffee:. :tfrocks:

yosakoi-soran

09-27-2005, 10:47 PM

…and thanks to you too Nick. I only asked for one smiley and look what we’ve got.:king:

ops, lumalamig na yung kape ko:coffee:. :tfrocks:

Tama 'yung sinabi mo crispee:tiphat: …“this forum rocks”…:king: ang ku-cute ng mga smiley,
I just wondered where’s Nick got this IDEA:mohawk: hhhhmmmmmm looks familiar…oohhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh my hair…yeah…ye ah…yeah…baby… …:wave:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.