Naniniwala ba kayo ?

KangKarot

12-15-2005, 01:15 PM

na December ipinanganak si JESUS ???

this is just a question basta ang essence pa rin ng Christmas eh ang pagdatal
ni JESUS para makasama tayo dito sa lupa.

:slight_smile:

totomai

12-15-2005, 01:17 PM

di lang ako sure. pero sinabi lang dati na december sya pinanganak kasi un din ang mga feasts at festivals ng mga pagans. para daw ma divert ang attention. di po talaga ako sure, sabi lang ng religion teacher ko dati

c2ny2

12-15-2005, 03:26 PM

Ou naman. Nan doon ako noong ipinanganak si Jesus Antonio San Andres. Ninong pa nga ako noon eh.:banghead::slam:.

Peace tayo KangKarot… Merry Christmas:)

puting tainga

12-15-2005, 06:24 PM

The Bible does not tell exactly what date Jesus was born.
Only God(Jesus, Holy spirit) knows the exact date.

Also Jesus didn’t say we should celebrate his birthday. (He did not say we should not, either.)

Most scholars agree that the date was decided in following Roman traditional festival at that time.

Judging from the date of the Jewish festival there are several theories on the correct date of his birth.

But maybe God said OK to the Pope at that time.

peacemaker

12-15-2005, 06:42 PM

A peaceful day to everyone!

May information din ako na ang kanyang exact birthday is January 3.

Pero bakit nga ba sa mabahong lugar ipinanganak ang mesiyas natin at hindi sa magandang lugar. Alam kaya ng mga tao sa panahong iyon na siya ang only begottten son fo God? He deserved a good place for his birth since he was not an ordinary child. He is the MESSIAH of the world.

peacemaker:)

tfcfan

12-15-2005, 06:44 PM

@puting tainga true ka dyan sis:) We don’t really know what is the exact date/month of Jesus Christ’s birth. Some people says December ,some says it is March(according to my teacher in religion and actually she is a nun.)
But what important siguro is we celebrate Christmas because of Him.:slight_smile:

adechan

12-15-2005, 07:43 PM

@puting tainga true ka dyan sis:) We don’t really know what is the exact date/month of Jesus Christ’s birth. Some people says December ,some says it is March(according to my teacher in religion and actually she is a nun.)
But what important siguro is we celebrate Christmas because of Him.:slight_smile:

tfcfan same here … we really don’t know the exact Christmas.

I once think over this thing to celebrate or not.

I know that the main event of being a Christian is not about the Christmas, but it is the Resurrection and the next coming, but again, the exact date is unknown, we just celebrate it usually by April.

But being a devoted Christian, without celebrating Christmas, unbelievers may wonder why? The Christmas season is there. Spread all over the world. Christians and non-christians celebrate it. So it is much better for me to celebrate it by it’s true spirit, and bringin back the true reason of Christmas season.

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

Little Johnny

12-15-2005, 08:12 PM

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

Amen to that Adechan. Nevermind the date when Jesus was born, just be thankful he was.:wink:

RAIN

12-15-2005, 09:02 PM

Spaniard is the reason

aimi2819

12-15-2005, 09:52 PM

Naniniwala ako, kasi mula ng ipinanganak at nagkamalay ako dito sa mundong ibabaw, ito ng araw na to isini celebrate ang kaarawan ni JESUShttp://smileys.smileycentra l.com/cat/8/8_2_85v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.co m/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZN xdm824YYJP)

http://www.smileycentral.co m/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb066&pp=ZNxdm824YYJP (http://www.smileycentral.co m/?partner=ZSzeb066_ZN xdm824YYJP)

hack28

12-16-2005, 09:03 AM

http://www.lcms.org/graphics/blank.gif http://www.lcms.org/graphics/blank.gifQ. On what date was Jesus born?
A. The Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church (Third Edition, 1998) in its article on “Christmas” details the history of the dating of Christmas. The article points out that the time of Christ’s birth was a matter of speculation and even dispute in the early centuries of of the Christian church. The celebration of Christ’s birth on a specific day did not become a general practice until the 4th century. The earliest mention of December 25 is in a calendar representing Roman practice of the year 336, the date probably chosen to oppose the pagan feast of the sun. Other traditions of the dating were present, including the Eastern tradition of connecting Christ’s birth with Epiphany on January 6 (a practice still followed in the Eastern churches).
The Scriptures, of course, do not give us a precise date for Christ’s birth and therefore it must always remain a man of conjecture. It is not a doctrinal matter.

Maligayang pasko po…

Dax

12-16-2005, 11:13 AM

I know that the main event of being a Christian is not about the Christmas, but it is the Resurrection and the next coming, but again, the exact date is unknown
Excellent post Ms. adechan! :slight_smile:
This question is ages old. As I’ve posted in another thread a long time ago: I do not
believe that the Christ was born on a december 25. I am convinced it is just a myth.

This is a good read about Christ’s birth:
http://www.bible.org/page.asp?page_id=982

Though Christ was probably born in the winter months, the biggest obstacle for establishing the 25th as the exact date of Christ’s birth is the fact this was observed by what some have called the mother-child cult in various parts of the world even before the birth of Christ. Today, however, these pagan mystery ideas are little known and haven’t been for centuries. The main problem with Christmas is that we have allowed Satan to take this season, which should speak of the grace of God in giving us His precious Son, to focus the minds of men on the wrong things, thus perverting the real significance of Christ’s birth.

What I believe in is that we should be thankful that He was born, that He died for us,
and that He will come again. Remember, God works in mysterious ways, but Satan? He works well to hide his tricks - that could include fooling Christ’s followers into believing
what is not true.

I do however like it when the people are nicer. I just hope everyone is nice all-year round.

adechan

12-18-2005, 04:19 PM

Excellent post Ms. adechan! :slight_smile:
This question is ages old. As I’ve posted in another thread a long time ago: I do not
believe that the Christ was born on a december 25. I am convinced it is just a myth.

This is a good read about Christ’s birth:
http://www.bible.org/page.asp?page_id=982

What I believe in is that we should be thankful that He was born, that He died for us,
and that He will come again. Remember, God works in mysterious ways, but Satan? He works well to hide his tricks - that could include fooling Christ’s followers into believing
what is not true.

I do however like it when the people are nicer. I just hope everyone is nice all-year round.

thanks Dax

natutuwa ako to know someone here, who have same thoughts about me about christmas. i had read many articles, too, and so called history of how the roman empire acquired to establish the church, and how the christmas celebration started.

though, marami talagang hindi papayag sa mga informations na iyan, lalo na ang mga dedicated kababayan natin sa nakamulatang tradisyon.

kaya i ended to celebrate Christmas by just making Christ as the center and not satan, este santa.:smiley:

RAIN

12-18-2005, 07:13 PM

Pasalamat kayo sa mga spanish 333 years colonial rules no wonder we become roman catholic i was born 1968 my mother born ? spanish time 1568 to 1898.
Give love on x mass day

Stacie Fil

12-18-2005, 08:24 PM

NO but Im not bothered about it. What matters is, atleast now people are much aware that He really came. Glad somehow that people at any rate celebrates His coming and reminded about the essence of His teaching. Loving and living for others.

Trying to think about it. In the bible, there was not a chance the disciples relay any part of Jesus life about any happy moments with any relative or member of his family or any celebration about his birthday. Sa atin surely, ang lagi nating bida sa mga friends/kasama eh happy moments/happening within the family. Quite a lonely guy. Atleast now some percent of world population celebrates even in essence that He came.

richie

12-19-2005, 12:17 AM

A peaceful day to everyone!

May information din ako na ang kanyang exact birthday is January 3.

Pero bakit nga ba sa mabahong lugar ipinanganak ang mesiyas natin at hindi sa magandang lugar. Alam kaya ng mga tao sa panahong iyon na siya ang only begottten son fo God? He deserved a good place for his birth since he was not an ordinary child. He is the MESSIAH of the world.

peacemaker:)

mabaho, malamig! madilim pa seguro kahit sa araw. His humble coming means an example to all mankindto humble our hearts

Stacie Fil

12-19-2005, 01:08 AM

mabaho, malamig! madilim pa seguro kahit sa araw. His humble coming means an example to all mankindto humble our hearts

Could be an example…or its just that his parents are simply not prepared for the travel and his coming. Any body coming back to his hometown could surely found a place to stay kahit may extra baggage pa siya. Unless di siya direct na umuwi sa lugar/family/relatives niya at kulang ang budget niya. Worst ayaw gastusan ang syota niya…

MAGDALINA

05-30-2006, 07:44 AM

[quote=KangKarot]na December ipinanganak si JESUS ???

:)hello to every one!sali ako ne:D kung ako ang tatanongin okey lang namaniwala walanamang masama diba.waglang magbigay ng total date.kasi walang nakakaalam noon kundi si LORD lang yun lang po salamat

inaiinaiba

06-10-2006, 08:17 AM

hello mga kapatid;) pwede sali me sa inyo:confused: may nag sabi pag december sa betlehem daw ay tag lamig.e pano natutulog sa labas ang mga nag papastol :halo: :halo: :halo:

jayb00r

06-14-2006, 05:10 PM

hello mga kapatid;) pwede sali me sa inyo:confused: may nag sabi pag december sa betlehem daw ay tag lamig.e pano natutulog sa labas ang mga nag papastol :halo: :halo: :halo:

ive been in the mideast for 7 years and wala ako nakita na kahit tupa or kamelyo na nagagawi sa disyerto sa panahon ng tag lamig (nov start till april/may)

pero ganon pa man lumaki tayo na december ang pasko

inaiinaiba

06-14-2006, 06:44 PM

kun ganon totoo nga:p salamat sa reply mo sis?ganon pa man.si god lng naka alam:)

Dax

12-06-2006, 03:20 PM

I think this is the right time to revive this thread. :slight_smile:

RISINGSUN

12-06-2006, 03:58 PM

ive been in the mideast for 7 years and wala ako nakita na kahit tupa or kamelyo na nagagawi sa disyerto sa panahon ng tag lamig (nov start till april/may)

pero ganon pa man lumaki tayo na december ang pasko

i agree with you na it is impossible na ipanganak ang Panginoong Hesukristo sa buwan ng Disyembre. As you have said malamig talaga and the bible says na me mga pastor nanagpapastol ng mga tupa

How about the 3 kings naniniwala ba kayo don?:confused:

sensei

12-06-2006, 04:24 PM

…basta I still believe in Christmas kasi Jesus our savior is born, sana nga everyday Christmas eh.

Here’s adechan’s signature:
Bring back CHRIST on CHRISTmas: He is the reason of this season.
…wag po sana natin kalimutan;)

Kaya take note po natin:
Please do not replace “Christ” in Christmas for an X, Xmas:nono:

infinite_trial

12-06-2006, 05:21 PM

i dunno and im not even sure if jesus was ever born

japina

12-06-2006, 05:54 PM

hindi ko rin lam kung december nga sya pinanganak. pero isa lang ang alam ko sa kanya. god is good all the time, because he gave us unconditional love.

merry christmas

Stacie Fil

12-07-2006, 01:52 AM

Hindi ako naniniwala na exactly Dec.25 isinilang si Jesus. Pero naniniwala ako na probable din na ipinanganak siya sa month of Dec or early Jan.

If not, malamang eh wala rin tayo rito sa kinalalagyan natin ngayon.

michiko

12-07-2006, 08:37 AM

di ko din po alam kung kelan ang exact date ng kapanganakan ni JESUS CHRIST pero naniniwala ako sa pagdating nya…

ok lang naman kahit walang exact date basta ang importante naalala natin at isinasabuhay ang pagdating nya sa mundo…:slight_smile:

Merry Christmas Everyone~~~~~~~:)

sharpener

12-07-2006, 01:22 PM

di ba may astronomer na nagsabi na may sumikat na tala nga daw on this date
nakupo! sa sine ko nga lang yata napanood yun

anyway, basta sabay sabay tayong nagdiriwang at may pasko sa bawat puso
masaya na yon… di ba

Merry Christmas!!!..ho! ho! ho!:smiley:

adechan

12-07-2006, 06:29 PM

…basta I still believe in Christmas kasi Jesus our savior is born, sana nga everyday Christmas eh.

Here’s adechan’s signature:

…wag po sana natin kalimutan;)

Kaya take note po natin:
Please do not replace “Christ” in Christmas for an X, Xmas:nono:

hehe he naka extra salamat po

i already gave up sa kaiisip kung totoo nga, mali ba, tama ba?

nandiyan na ang pasko = let’s just celebrate it on it’s true meaning at nakakatuwa dahil halos lahat po eh matured, thinking about this one

aeroguy30

12-08-2006, 09:50 PM

For me it is not relevant to know the exact date when Jesus was born as long as in your heart you celebrate Christmas by practicing forgiveness and giving to all the needy.

That’s what Christmas is all about… Have a nice day to all TF members and God Bless! :slight_smile:

chichay

07-20-2008, 09:41 PM

Jesus was not born on December 25. Walang nakalagay sa Bible ng exact date. Malamig ang buwan ng Disyembre para dumalaw ang mga pastol. Maybe, just maybe…He was born on the last week of September. December 25 was Tamuz birthday, the son of Nimrod (Tower of Babel leader) and Jezebel. Alam nyo naman si kalaban …

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.