Online part-time work

geek

09-07-2005, 02:02 PM

Wanted: Part Timers (online job)

A web based newsletter company looks for individuals to who could bring them subscribers. After you registered, you will be paid $10. You shall start bringing in subscribers (Subscription to the newsletter is Free of charge)

Payment:
You will be paid $0.40 (US dollars) for every person that subscribe through your effort. Further, the company will pay you upto fourth level subscribers. Thus, payment plan is like this:

$0.40 x No. of subscribers (first level)
$0.20 x No. of subscribers (second level)
$0.05 x No. of subscribers (third level)
$0.03 x No. of subscribers (fourth level)

You shall get your check when you have $50.00 US dollars in your account.

Interested? Please Start Here (http://resource-a-day.net/member/index.cgi?subscriber )

Paul

09-07-2005, 02:54 PM

just a friendly advice, geek.

stay away from these pyramid scams or MLMs or whatever you call them nowadays. they won’t make you rich (not anymore, at least). if you want to make money online, make a good web page and join an affiliate program (like amazon’s).

have you calculated how many subscribers you need to get $50? 100 first-level and 50 second-level subscribers. do you think it’s easy to get that number of people to subscribe to a newsletter for information you can get freely from the internet just by googling it?

you can earn more by selling stuff on ebay from japan. or you can always get a real part-time job. working at a convenience store for 8 hours can earn you the equivalent of $50 (based on 700 yen/hr), plus you get ample exercise. :slight_smile: there’s no easy way to earn money. if there is, don’t you think there would be more milliionaires around?

blue

07-12-2006, 10:48 AM

:bonk: It’s a quick brain wake up call!

amir

07-20-2006, 12:36 AM

You can try Google Ad sense if you have some skills in web designing. Online income can make you millionaire BUT can make you also a BEGGAR, Better be careful make due diligence, research, etc. Almost 90% of online opportunities like HYIP, HYLP,Surfing is a BIG SCAM but there arestill quite few online opportunities that you can join if you know how to play the games and the rules you can learn lots of money. I am already earning online but it takes me time, hardwork and doing thorough research about the where do i have to place my investment. You can earn 20%-240% ROI in a months time, if you know where to invest, work, etc or enter/join an affiliate program.

summergirl

07-20-2006, 07:11 PM

watch our tv,there a lot of problems now,regarding on line game,card ,anything,paki check muna at bago sumabak sa ano mang sakit ng ulo,I’m not telling that this is just a wreck ,pls check everything para sigurado.Mahal ko ang mga taga tf kaya some friendly advise lang

amir

07-21-2006, 09:17 PM

you are 1001% about online, its very dangerous its only for the peolple doing their assignment not just suddenly dive into a heard opportunity BUT not even try to study and investigate it. Online Entrepreneurship and Business needs Extra Effort, knowledge, Due diligence and Timing so if you don’t have that kind of stuff and just rely on someone’s telling that you can easily become RICH and Wealthy. You MUST DO YOUR HOMEWORK…

watch our tv,there a lot of problems now,regarding on line game,card ,anything,paki check muna at bago sumabak sa ano mang sakit ng ulo,I’m not telling that this is just a wreck ,pls check everything para sigurado.Mahal ko ang mga taga tf kaya some friendly advise lang

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.