Para sa mga uuwi sa pinas: mag-ingat!

kozi

12-05-2005, 04:33 PM

(this was emailed to me):

Please alert friends or family who might be coming home for christmas.

Unbelievable!!

With Christmas fast approaching, several enterprising crooks at the NAIA have cooked up another easy money scheme to fund their Christmas shopping. A bullet or two is slipped inside bags with outside zippers and so when the poor sod claims his luggage, he is arrested for carrying an “accessory to a dangerous weapon”. But the story does not end with him in some airport detention room, no, he is carted to the Pasay police station where he has to spend the night alongside recidivists (habitual criminals) and other scums of the earth. And the place ain’t no Hilton either.

After 12 hours or so inside the slammer, feelers will be sent to see if he’s willing to settle the case for a measly sum of 60k, that is, 60k EACH for the judge and whoever else wants to milk him dry. A little bit of haggling occurs and voila, he’s a free man once again.

The above situation really happened but in real life, the bullet wasn’t found in some man’s luggage, it was “discovered” in a 75 year old woman’s bag. And the 75 year old woman had to be carried out of the jail cell after
she agreed to pay settle with the law enforcement officers. She was carried out because she could barely walk after spending the night in the cramped and stinky jail cell. The 75 year old woman was represented by our
pediatrician’s lawyer husband who again had to represent her after the NAIA official found another bullet in her luggage on her way back to the US. Oh well, maybe the lola really was a terrorist or perhaps she just became a
juicier target because the crooks already knew that she was willing to settle. You decide. Atty. Romero says that this sort of case is the third he’s handled in the last few months. No surprise there, for it seems to be a very well-oiled operation and it will probably be implemented more now what with the upcoming barrage of balikbayans
coming home in time for the holidays.

So as not to become a victim, please lock your checked-in luggage,even those outside and side zippers. Or better yet, get one of those hard cases with no zippers or pockets in front or on the side. At least this way,no opportunity will be created for some unscrupulous person to slip in a little extra in your bag and thus create a little extra for himself.

gabby

12-05-2005, 04:53 PM

This is an excellent information. I bear this in mind when I fly back home. Many thanks.

abakitba

12-05-2005, 04:56 PM

kozi… Thanks for the warning.
Where can we find the police report or news report to this story.
Makes me wonder if one should spend his or her retirement years in the Philippines…
haay… Pinas pa rin ako, no matter how much my kabayan abuses me.
:eek:

docomo

12-05-2005, 04:58 PM

… good info kozi…:slight_smile:
( ingat din yung mga uuwi kay djchot , mangraraket din yan eh… chibi ingat ka ha):smiley:

Little Johnny

12-05-2005, 05:33 PM

… good info kozi…:slight_smile:
( ingat din yung mga uuwi kay djchot , mangraraket din yan eh… chibi ingat ka ha):smiley:

good info docomo… hehehe.:smiley:

mga prends, ingat na lng tau lahat… sa airport pa lng yan ha… marami pa sa labas… tsk tsk tsk!:frowning:

DJchot

12-05-2005, 05:45 PM

great info! :slight_smile:

sinabit mo na naman pangalan ko docomo. pero tama ka, may racket nga ako hehe

piNkAhOLiC

12-05-2005, 05:51 PM

Tsk tsk… Grabe naman yan! :eek:

Stacie Fil

12-05-2005, 07:08 PM

Kung totoo man yan , sana ay ma report agad sa TV public news nang mabulgar ang modus oprandi.

Yung Lawyer na Romeo(tama ba?) Di niya kaya na verify kung saan talaga galing or gawa yung bala na involve.Kung local at Phil made, eh di obvious na planted nga.(Baka nga may finger print pa iyon kung ipapa-check.) Kase di ba dumadaan din naman sa security check ang bawat luggage from port of departure.Means na may record na clear/ clean iyon in the first place. Ano sa palagay nyo?

puting tainga

12-05-2005, 09:21 PM

MMM. Kung hindi totoo, ginawa ng hard-case makers ito.

gabby

12-05-2005, 09:31 PM

Kung totoo man yan , sana ay ma report agad sa TV public news nang mabulgar ang modus oprandi.

Yung Lawyer na Romeo(tama ba?) Di niya kaya na verify kung saan talaga galing or gawa yung bala na involve.Kung local at Phil made, eh di obvious na planted nga.(Baka nga may finger print pa iyon kung ipapa-check.) Kase di ba dumadaan din naman sa security check ang bawat luggage from port of departure.Means na may record na clear/ clean iyon in the first place. Ano sa palagay nyo?

If indeed this is true. Someone big is behind it. No T.V. news and public exposure could stop them. These people are simply impervious to shame.

Harry1806

12-06-2005, 12:18 AM

Thanks for the info Kozi. May mga side pockets pa naman ang luggage ng mga kapatid at kaibigan ko. Marami pa naman silang magbakasyon sa Pinas this month. Shifting to a hard case suitcase is a good precaution. Will advise them re-this. Maraming salamat!

MX3

12-06-2005, 02:31 PM

This may or may not be true. Pero I would advise against putting locks on your bags. Sisirain lang nila yung mga padlocks ng bags niyo. Ever since 9/11, bawal na mag padlock ng bags. And Airport personnel are authorized to break the locks of bags that are padlocked.

DaiRyouKoJin

12-06-2005, 02:47 PM

This may or may not be true. Pero I would advise against putting locks on your bags. Sisirain lang nila yung mga padlocks ng bags niyo. Ever since 9/11, bawal na mag padlock ng bags. And Airport personnel are authorized to break the locks of bags that are padlocked.
hmmmpppff!!! anu ba yan! may padlock man o wala eh bubuksan pa din?
anak ng teteng naman…eh magsa-sako na lang ako pauwi!

docomo

12-06-2005, 06:54 PM

ahahahaha … good idea yan dairycream :smiley:

(di ka naman pow galet nyan?)

DaiRyouKoJin

12-06-2005, 07:24 PM

ahahahaha … good idea yan dairycream :smiley:

(di ka naman pow galet nyan?)
di naman…hihihi
syado syado na kasi…walang mapag pilian…haaaaay

eto naman kakaibang experience ko…naalala ko nung umuwi kmi ng hubby ko from KL, nasa airport na kmi, nag CR lang ako tas pag pasok ko ng CR yung babaeng nagbabantay dun hinihingan ako ng dollar! nyek! pasalubong ko daw sa kanya. haaaaay lyf!

Chibi

12-06-2005, 08:59 PM

ako sa gomi bag ko na lang kaya ilagay bagahe ko!!heheheheh!!!tas lagyan ko ng tatse!!!nyahahahhaha h!!!:smiley: salbahe sila ha!!:mad:

docomo

12-06-2005, 09:18 PM

ako sa gomi bag ko na lang kaya ilagay bagahe ko!!heheheheh!!!tas lagyan ko ng tatse!!!nyahahahhaha h!!!:smiley: salbahe sila ha!!:mad:

kay chot ka magingat frenship, uutangan ka daw kase paguwi mo:D

fremsite

12-06-2005, 09:44 PM

di naman siguro sa lahat ng airpot …:slight_smile: madalas kasi alis namin ni hubby this year
( aboard … are~re~ abroad pala ) di naman sila mahigpit sa padlocks …
nung sa USA lang … talagang sinabihan kami na wag i-pad lock mga baggage …:frowning:
hanep naman pala talaga ang Pinas …!!! :eek: if this is true ha …
dapat nga siguro … sa gomi plastic na lang ilagay mga gamit … para kitang-kita nila …
yikess!!! :eek: :confused:

Jojo

12-07-2005, 04:33 PM

Mga Ka-Timog,

Heto yong email mula sa isang kaibigan tungkol sa bagong racket sa NAIA. Minabuti nang magingat kayo kung uuwi kayo this Xmas. Here goes:

Please alert friends or family who might be coming home for christmas.

Unbelievable!!

With Christmas fast approaching, several enterprising crooks at the NAIA
have cooked up another easy money scheme to fund their Christmas shopping. A bullet or two is slipped inside bags with outside zippers and so when the poor sod claims his luggage, he is arrested for carrying an “accessory to a dangerous weapon”. But the story does not end with him in some airport detention room, no, he is carted to the Pasay polic! e station where he has to spend the night alongside recidivists (habitual criminals) and other scums of the earth. And the place ain’t no Hilton either. After 12 hours or so inside the slammer, feelers will be sent to see if he’s willing to settle the case for a measly sum of 60k, that is, 60k EACH for the judge and whoever else wants to milk him dry. A little bit of haggling occurs and voila, he’s a free man once again.

The above situation really happened but in real life, the bullet wasn’t
found in some man’s luggage, it was “discovered” in a 75 year old woman’s
bag. And the 75 year old woman had to be carried out of the jail cell after she agreed to pay settle with the law enforcement officers. She was carried out because she could barely walk after spending the night in the cramped and stinky jail cell. The 75 year old woman was represented by our
pediatrician’s lawyer husband who again had to represent her after the NAIA official! found another bullet in her luggage on her way back to the US. Oh well, maybe the lola really was a terrorist or perhaps she just became a juicier target because the crooks already knew that she was willing to settle. You decide. Atty. Romero says that this sort of case is the third he’s handled in the last few months. No surprise there, for it seems to be a very well-oiled operation and it will probably be implemented more now what with the upcoming barra ge of balikbayans coming home in time for the holidays. So as not to become a victim, please lock your checked-in luggage,even those outside and side zippers. Or better yet, get one of those hard cases with no zippers or pockets in front or on the side. At least this way,no opportunity will be created for some unscrupulous person to slip in a little extra in your bag and thus create a little extra for himself.
:eek:

abakitba

12-07-2005, 05:32 PM

Was posted by someone else earlier.
Thanks for the warning.
re·cid·i·vism n.
A tendency to lapse into a previous pattern of behavior, especially a pattern of criminal habits.
The relapse of a disease or symptom. Also called recidivation.

docomo

12-07-2005, 07:02 PM

di naman siguro sa lahat ng airpot …:slight_smile: madalas kasi alis namin ni hubby this year
( aboard … are~re~ abroad pala ) di naman sila mahigpit sa padlocks …
nung sa USA lang … talagang sinabihan kami na wag i-pad lock mga baggage …:frowning:
hanep naman pala talaga ang Pinas …!!! :eek: if this is true ha …
dapat nga siguro … sa gomi plastic na lang ilagay mga gamit … para kitang-kita nila …
yikess!!! :eek: :confused:

… magandang idea yan fremsite … dagdag kilo din ang maleta diba :smiley: … eh pilipino pa naman tuwing uuwi sa atin parang lahat gusto ng iuwi :stuck_out_tongue:

fremsite

12-07-2005, 07:08 PM

… magandang idea yan fremsite … dagdag kilo din ang maleta diba :smiley: … eh pilipino pa naman tuwing uuwi sa atin parang lahat gusto ng iuwi :stuck_out_tongue:

yup ! pati kaldero … (ups. ! may tinamaan yata ako … wahihihihihi~~~~~~~! !!!)
toothpicks and cotton buds !!! ale ! mama !! . nag-uuwi din po ako nyan :stuck_out_tongue:
hehehehehehe

docomo

12-07-2005, 09:10 PM

Was posted by someone else earlier.
Thanks for the warning.
re·cid·i·vism n.
A tendency to lapse into a previous pattern of behavior, especially a pattern of criminal habits.
The relapse of a disease or symptom. Also called recidivation.

may bago na tayong moderator … mam welcome po:)

jowk :stuck_out_tongue:

abakitba

12-07-2005, 09:54 PM

may bago na tayong moderator … mam welcome po:)

jowk :stuck_out_tongue:
funny.

docomo

12-07-2005, 10:05 PM

funny.

That’s because you’re funny too

abakitba

12-07-2005, 10:09 PM

That’s because you’re funny too
Thank you.

docomo

12-07-2005, 10:10 PM

You’re very much welcome… enjoy

Chibi

12-07-2005, 10:56 PM

You’re very much welcome… enjoy

uyyyy!!!close na sila!!:stuck_out_tongue:
Thankzz sa info. Jojo.:slight_smile:

Paul

12-08-2005, 11:50 PM

Threads merged. Please make sure there are no duplicate threads before posting a new thread. Use the search function if you have to. And people, if you notice a duplicate thread or post, please notify the admins by reporting the post. Just click on the triangular icon with the exclamation mark on the left side of each post below the poster’s username and details. Thank you.

crispee

12-09-2005, 08:35 PM

Just click on the triangular icon with the exclamation mark on the left side of each post below the poster’s username and details.

Ryokai!:slight_smile:

Considered bad post rin pala ang duplicate threads. Akala ko, gagamitin lang yung triangular icon pag may magwawala sa TF:D

Paul

12-09-2005, 11:47 PM

Considered bad post rin pala ang duplicate threads. Akala ko, gagamitin lang yung triangular icon pag may magwawala sa TF

Yung triangular icon ay para makuha ang pansin ng lahat ng moderators. Hindi lang naman para sa mga bad posts :). Wala namang mangyayari dun sa post na ni-report niyo hangga’t hindi ina-aksyunan ng mga admin e.

docomo

12-12-2005, 12:00 AM

Yung triangular icon ay para makuha ang pansin ng lahat ng moderators. Hindi lang naman para sa mga bad posts :). Wala namang mangyayari dun sa post na ni-report niyo hangga’t hindi ina-aksyunan ng mga admin e.

I just noticed that triangular icon only when I got to read this comment of yours paul… wala ako nyang icon na yan … bakit kaya :confused:

crispee

12-12-2005, 12:14 AM

I just noticed that triangular icon only when I got to read this comment of yours paul… wala ako nyang icon na yan … bakit kaya :confused:

I guess the icon is not available when you are looking at your own post. Why bother to click and ‘report’ your own as bad post anyway:D…

Hula ko lang ito;)

docomo

12-12-2005, 12:21 AM

I guess the icon is not available when you are looking at your own post. While bother to click and ‘report’ your own as bad post anyway:D…

Hula ko lang ito;)

… ok gets ko na thanks :slight_smile: … naaliw ako sa sagot mo , report ko sana bad post ako :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.