Philippine Embassy in Japan ready for Overseas Absentee Voting

reon

10-02-2005, 10:22 AM

TOKYO – Only “mendokusai” or a problem could keep many of the estimated 200,000 Filipinos in Japan from registering for the overseas absentee voting starting October 1 worldwide, the Philippine embassy here said.

Consul General Claro Cristobal told INQ7.net that his office scheduled two field registrations – on November 5, the first Saturday of the month, in Tsukuba in the Ibaraki prefecture, and on November 26, the last Saturday of the month, in Yokusuka in the Kanagawa prefecture.

Read the rest of the story on INQ7.net (http://www.inq7.net/globalnation/sec_new/2005/sep/30-01.htm).

neblus

10-02-2005, 12:19 PM

Is it really 200,000? Would be good to have itong mga statistics na ito.

Like Pinoy uses 5,000,000 minutes of Phone to call Pinas every month, for example.

or 50% of the 200,000 ay undocumented?

:frowning:

reon

10-02-2005, 08:00 PM

Is it really 200,000? Would be good to have itong mga statistics na ito.ang iniisip ko ay mababa ang 200,000. i thought we have more filipinos in japan (including the undocumented ones).

piNkAhOLiC

10-02-2005, 08:53 PM

ang iniisip ko ay mababa ang 200,000. i thought we have more filipinos in japan (including the undocumented ones).

Yeah, I agree with this.

ayumi

10-05-2005, 01:11 AM

:slight_smile: HI! bago lang sa timog forum,i just want to know,kung me mga performing artist pa ba coming in japan these year or the next months to come? kase im into small biz na 50% of my customers are filipina.any information will be appreciated.
mabuhay po tayong lahat.

bulakenia

10-05-2005, 10:28 AM

:slight_smile: HI! bago lang sa timog forum,i just want to know,kung me mga performing artist pa ba coming in japan these year or the next months to come? kase im into small biz na 50% of my customers are filipina.any information will be appreciated.
mabuhay po tayong lahat.

Hi! Ayumi. U know ang mga OPA now ay pahirapan n pumunta d2 sa japan2 work. I heared p nga s cousin ko who have a production s pinas, very hard n dw tlga. If ung talent ay not that talented, i mean kinukuha daw kc nila ay ung artistahin kanji, professional singers and dancers. Dhil sa news sa tin bout HUMAN TRAFICKING, kya cnasala nila mga pumupunta d2 as performer. And need of working certificate were they performed sa pinas in about a year. Thats what i heared to my friends, managers and production owners…
If gani2 ang kalakaran, okay nmn db? Pra nmn bumalik ung dati, gaya nung araw n tlgng puro performer ang nagpupunta d2, band group :band: , singers and dancers.
Bka nga ma apek2han bznes mo, pro not totaly, dont wory. Dami pang pinay n nag wowork dyan, u can make it. (i dont know what bznes u have!!!) But, fight…go…aja:fen ce:

ayumi

10-15-2005, 05:42 PM

Hi! Ayumi. U know ang mga OPA now ay pahirapan n pumunta d2 sa japan2 work. I heared p nga s cousin ko who have a production s pinas, very hard n dw tlga. If ung talent ay not that talented, i mean kinukuha daw kc nila ay ung artistahin kanji, professional singers and dancers. Dhil sa news sa tin bout HUMAN TRAFICKING, kya cnasala nila mga pumupunta d2 as performer. And need of working certificate were they performed sa pinas in about a year. Thats what i heared to my friends, managers and production owners…
If gani2 ang kalakaran, okay nmn db? Pra nmn bumalik ung dati, gaya nung araw n tlgng puro performer ang nagpupunta d2, band group :band: , singers and dancers.
Bka nga ma apek2han bznes mo, pro not totaly, dont wory. Dami pang pinay n nag wowork dyan, u can make it. (i dont know what bznes u have!!!) But, fight…go…aja:fen ce:
maraming salamat sa information BULAKENA

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.