So disappointed and scared

City_rabbit

10-14-2005, 11:00 PM

I am sure that most of you or some of you are aware that- a few years ago, there was an email circulating, this was a photo of the Chinese people eating roasted babies, and saying that this was happening in China…

BUT OF course, I was wondering - who would believe this non-sense?

Then today I found out that a friend of mine in the Philippines received an email - this time a photo of the “Japanese people eating babies or fetus sushi” -

Have you received such email?

I was so disappointed because my friend actually believed in this and asked me why the Japanese are so cruel and mean and was asking me if this was true. She was so angry and saying that she had photos to prove this and would send them to me by email.

I could not believe what I was hearing, there are Filipinos who actually believe such photos.

I was disappointed in my friend - she believed in this because there are photos.

BUT most of all, I am so scared, there are actually people who believe this and are spreading this through email.

Summer!

10-14-2005, 11:14 PM

Another disgusting thing I heard before from my sister is that a Japanese guy who while or after having sex with a girl is eating the girl’s shit…as in, sorry sa kumakain pero, I think she even mentioned seeing it on video…yuck! kung totoo o hinde, I don’t know… and I guess don’t care anymore…:eek:

fremsite

10-14-2005, 11:17 PM

Another disgusting thing I heard before from my sister is that a Japanese guy who while or after having sex with a girl is eating the girl’s shit…as in, sorry sa kumakain pero, I think she even mentioned seeing it on video…yuck! kung totoo o hinde, I don’t know… and I guess don’t care anymore…:eek:

think i saw this one …:shutup:
it’s tooo :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: !!!

c2ny2

10-14-2005, 11:18 PM

I’ved heared this story sa isang crew ng ship from mainland China. Pero di ako naniniwala. Baka naman nag jo joke joke lang. Sana naman di tutuo.

myukasky

10-14-2005, 11:19 PM

City rabbit nakatanggap din ako ng ganyang email before:( nakita ko talaga sa pictures na yung mga japanese eh kumakain ng fetus:rolleyes: Pero matagal na kasi yun i think 2 years ago pa so wala na at deleted ko na, kung meron sana pakita ko sayo:( Sabi din ng friend ko nakakain na daw ba ako?:eek: Sabi ko naman sushi nga di ako makakain fetus pa:rolleyes: Eh mukha namang di real pictures yun or gawa lang sa computer, alam mo naman uso sa internet yung ganon kaya kung di masyadong updated ang isang tao na makakatanggap ng ganong email eh maniniwala talaga.:frowning: Asked ko din sa mother in law ko kung may ganyan :rolleyes: shocked sya sa akin saan ko daw narinig yun, sabi ko may nagpadala sa akin ng email. Di daw totoo yun gawa gawa ng mga taong may galit sa japanese yun.

City_rabbit

10-14-2005, 11:22 PM

Myukasky - thanks for your reply.

Whatever it is, it is disgusting - that there are some people who believe what they hear or see without even checking things out.
Sad and disappointing - some are even our friends.

Hungry eyes

10-14-2005, 11:23 PM

Very disgusting naman yan mga mails na yan…so far wala pa naman akong na recieved na ganyan…marami talaga ang walang magawang matino sa buhay.hima sugite…i think that is a kind of insane act…

hotcake

10-14-2005, 11:23 PM

Nakatanggap na rin ako niyan galing sa batchmate ko, tinanong pa nga ako kung totoo. Sabi ko hindi, kasi bago nila nakita iyan ay nakita na namin ng husband ko iyan sa internet.

crispee

10-14-2005, 11:27 PM

One way to explain this topics is to encourage your friends go read some online documentations such http://urbanlegends.about.c om/ . This site store lots of records on email hoaxes.

You can try this Image Quiz (http://urbanlegends.about.c om/library/bl_image_quiz.htm)… .is it real or fake?

Summer!

10-14-2005, 11:36 PM

Myukasky - thanks for your reply.

Whatever it is, it is disgusting - that there are some people who believe what they hear or see without even checking things out.
Sad and disappointing - some are even our friends.Siguro, we just have to accept the fact that people are entitled to their own opinions or belief, no matter how sad and disappointing things may get, we just have to accept it. You know, we can’t change how people react to things but we can change and have full control of our own reactions. :slight_smile:

kalypso

10-14-2005, 11:40 PM

these faux photos have been circulating on the web for quite some time now. akala ko wala nang maniniwala nito.

halloween

10-14-2005, 11:53 PM

Very well said summer, couldnt agree more.

City_rabbit

10-15-2005, 12:20 AM

Siguro, we just have to accept the fact that people are entitled to their own opinions or belief, no matter how sad and disappointing things may get, we just have to accept it. You know, we can’t change how people react to things but we can change and have full control of our own reactions. :)Hi Summer - thank you - I agree people have their own opinions and beliefs.

But I just cannot accept things that are wrong, to accuse people of things that are not true.

I just cannot imagine that people in their right minds would believe such things/ photos/emails.

That is totally foolish.

It is like during the olden days, the time when people burned so many people they claimed to be “witches”. This gives me the chills when I think about the many innocent people they burned to death just because they thought that they were witches.

docomo

10-15-2005, 01:53 AM

Just a thought …It’s ok to believe …just don’t let your sight fool you …:slight_smile:

piNkAhOLiC

10-15-2005, 04:10 AM

I don’t think those photos are real.
Email hoaxes. :wink: Gross huh? It’s sick!

Another disgusting thing I heard before from my sister is that a Japanese guy who while or after having sex with a girl is eating the girl’s shit…as in, sorry sa kumakain pero, I think she even mentioned seeing it on video…yuck! kung totoo o hinde, I don’t know… and I guess don’t care anymore…:eek:I don’t think they had sex. I think he just ate the girl’s shit. I do have the video and last year ko pa huling nakita yun, i forgot na… :eek: Errrr… Gross noh!

Willy2k5

10-15-2005, 07:08 AM

Sa palagay ko hindi po yun totoo na kinakain yung human fetus. Pero ayon sa kaibigan kong intsik, kinakain nila yung Human Placenta or " 羊膜" -Yomako. Para sa kanila masustansya daw yon at nagpapabata daw ng mukha. :confused:

adechan

10-15-2005, 09:00 AM

hi there everyone,

makihalo na rin po kase …

i received that hoax many years ago. Mukang may nagkalat na naman ulit nyan. I didn’t received the same email again, pero I received one email from a brother na nasa US. He received that kind of email, and he is asking me about that because I live here in japan, and worrying if this country is this kind of worst nga ba. Sabi ko, another hoax email lang yan.

Tumataas na rin ang criminal rate here, pero mababa pa rin compared to US at sa atin sa Pinas, to think mahigpit pa rin dito ang mga police.

Iyang mga ganyang klaseng crime palagay nyo ba makakalusot sa police operation dito sa japan? kung saka sakali … thinking

Summer!

10-15-2005, 09:19 AM

Hi Summer - thank you - I agree people have their own opinions and beliefs.

But I just cannot accept things that are wrong, to accuse people of things that are not true.

I just cannot imagine that people in their right minds would believe such things/ photos/emails.

That is totally foolish.

It is like during the olden days, the time when people burned so many people they claimed to be “witches”. This gives me the chills when I think about the many innocent people they burned to death just because they thought that they were witches.Did that ever happen? Burning “supposed witches”? I’ve heard of that but never really knew if it indeed happen. I knew of some biblical characters being burned to death because of their christian faith. Am I missing some facts or what?

Anyways, naiintindihan ko rin naman yung point mo, City Rabbit. you’re welcome.

gabby

10-15-2005, 09:28 AM

I am sure that most of you or some of you are aware that- a few years ago, there was an email circulating, this was a photo of the Chinese people eating roasted babies, and saying that this was happening in China…

BUT OF course, I was wondering - who would believe this non-sense?

Then today I found out that a friend of mine in the Philippines received an email - this time a photo of the “Japanese people eating babies or fetus sushi” -

Have you received such email?

I was so disappointed because my friend actually believed in this and asked me why the Japanese are so cruel and mean and was asking me if this was true. She was so angry and saying that she had photos to prove this and would send them to me by email.

I could not believe what I was hearing, there are Filipinos who actually believe such photos.

I was disappointed in my friend - she believed in this because there are photos.

BUT most of all, I am so scared, there are actually people who believe this and are spreading this through email.I really love horror films and stories, but when it comes to stories that tends to be real I say it’s bollocks! Just a waste of time. I do believe though about the stories that Filipinos eat dogs and cats. China and Indonesia eat Frogs and grasshoppers. Also the stories about eating fecal excretion and drinking urine are somewhat true. There are people who have sexual preferences which is called fetishism. There are even some who love to have sex with dogs or chicken. I had had an unfortunate chance of catching a fleeting glimpse of all those sexual behaviours in few DVD slut corners in Tokyo and on the internet and they made me real sick to my stomach. It was awful. But then the bottom line is that, that is how they like to live their lives. Dont’ believe everything you hear and don’t get them upset you it’s a total waste of time.

gabby

10-15-2005, 09:35 AM

Did that ever happen? Burning “supposed witches”? I’ve heard of that but never really knew if it indeed happen. I knew of some biblical characters being burned to death because of their christian faith. Am I missing some facts or what?

Burning the suspected witches in the past is genuinely true. That was in the hieght of religious hypocrisy in the U.S. and Europe.

reon

10-15-2005, 09:41 AM

You can try this Image Quiz (http://urbanlegends.about.c om/library/bl_image_quiz.htm)… .is it real or fake?hi crispee, i scored a pathetic 27 out of 40! thanks for the link!

the simple rule to follow with these hoaxes is: if it’s too outrageous, it’s probably not true. seraching the internet for reputable sources is also a good idea before reaching conclusions.

yukanana

10-15-2005, 11:38 AM

yes,may natanggap din akong ganyang email,just last month.actually forwarded lang sa akin ng brother ko,kse ayaw nya ding maniwala.when i saw it,kadiri talaga :eek: .i even showed it to my husband,sabi nya wala daw syang narinig na ganyang news,dito pa sa japan na very strict sila pagdating sa mga bata.pero dun sa background ng pictures,may mga korean na sulat.and even dun sa bottles na nilalagyan daw yata ng fetus,di sya kanji,it was clearly written in korean.sayang kse i already deleted the photo,kse i cant bear watching it.well,obviously,me rong koreans na ayaw sa japan.:frowning: but i truly believed,di kayang gawin yun ng mga hapones.VOW:cool:

aiko

10-15-2005, 01:44 PM

hello rabbit…this aiko from yamaguchi…nice to meet u…puedeng pakisend naman ung image,ako pa lang ata ang nde nakakita eh ,just curious . thanks in advance

City_rabbit

10-15-2005, 03:17 PM

Did that ever happen? Burning “supposed witches”? I’ve heard of that but never really knew if it indeed happen. I knew of some biblical characters being burned to death because of their christian faith. Am I missing some facts or what?

Hi Summer!
Yes, it did happen many ages ago. Joan of Arc was one victim.
But there were many other innocent victims.

I really love horror films and stories, but when it comes to stories that tends to be real I say it’s bollocks! Just a waste of time. I do believe though about the stories that Filipinos eat dogs and cats. China and Indonesia eat Frogs and grasshoppers. Also the stories about eating fecal excretion and drinking urine are somewhat true. There are people who have sexual preferences which is called fetishism. There are even some who love to have sex with dogs or chicken. I had had an unfortunate chance of catching a fleeting glimpse of all those sexual behaviours in few DVD slut corners in Tokyo and on the internet and they made me real sick to my stomach. It was awful. But then the bottom line is that, that is how they like to live their lives. Dont’ believe everything you hear and don’t get them upset you it’s a total waste of time.

Yes, Gabby, I do not believe everything I hear - I am just upset or disappointed because it insults our intelligence to know that there are Filipinos who actually believe such hoax mails - that they have to ask those of us who are here in Japan.

Burning the suspected witches in the past is genuinely true. That was in the height of religious hypocrisy in the U.S. and Europe.

Yes, very true Gabby.

yes,may natanggap din akong ganyang email,just last month.actually forwarded lang sa akin ng brother ko,kse ayaw nya ding maniwala.when i saw it,kadiri talaga :eek: .i even showed it to my husband,sabi nya wala daw syang narinig na ganyang news,dito pa sa japan na very strict sila pagdating sa mga bata.pero dun sa background ng pictures,may mga korean na sulat.and even dun sa bottles na nilalagyan daw yata ng fetus,di sya kanji,it was clearly written in korean.sayang kse i already deleted the photo,kse i cant bear watching it.well,obviously,me rong koreans na ayaw sa japan.:frowning: but i truly believed,di kayang gawin yun ng mga hapones.VOW:cool:
Hi Yukana,
Yes, it is sad because ordinary Filipinos cannot differentiate the characters and think they are all Japanese - just because it is said that this is in Japan. Whatever it is, the main point - yes, it is disgusting and sick for those who make such hoax photos - they are sick in the mind… and for also those who believe and spread it around - that is indeed a shame. Haji - hasukashii that some Filipinos actually believe.

DJchot

10-15-2005, 03:21 PM

HI rabbit!

nasa inbox mo pa ba yang hoax mail na yan?
pwede bang makita rin?

City_rabbit

10-15-2005, 03:25 PM

hello rabbit…this aiko from yamaguchi…nice to meet u…puedeng pakisend naman ung image,ako pa lang ata ang nde nakakita eh ,just curious . thanks in advance
Hello Aiko, and DJchot ,

I am not an ordinary rabbit - I am City rabbit… just kidding…;):wink:

I cannot send you the image or the email - first of all I do not have it.
My friend asked me if I wanted to see it - but I said no - I do not want to waste my time on such “mambo jumbo” - (non-sense)

And even if I had it - I would not spread such thing - because it is not good to do so.

Therefore, I ask those who have the responsibility and proper mind- let us stop the spread of such hoax mails…

And if anyone - your family or friends ask you about such - or something similar - please politely say - " I do not have time to entertain such foolish thoughts." :wink:

Maruchan

10-15-2005, 04:04 PM

Hay naku, City_Rabbit, there are just so many offensively insensitive ignoramuses out there. Just politely say, leave me the heck alone! Die! Die! Die! :smiley: Whoops, na carried away ako! Uy, biro lang, ha? Baka patalsikin ako ng mga moderators sa TF. Sorry po.

City_rabbit

10-15-2005, 05:29 PM

Hay naku, City_Rabbit, there are just so many offensively insensitive ignoramuses out there. Just politely say, leave me the heck alone! Die! Die! Die! :smiley: Whoops, na carried away ako! Uy, biro lang, ha? Baka patalsikin ako ng mga moderators sa TF. Sorry po.
Thanks Maruchan - it really does not bother me as you think but it is just really unbelievable that there are “bad people” in this world who make those photos and emails… and what more, there are people who believe these hoax mails… aaaahhhh shinjiraremasen…: eek: :eek:

japino77

10-15-2005, 06:37 PM

i think iits not true… paninira lang yan, its a total hoax! but about disgusting sexual experiment nila dito, oo… marami!:stuck_out_tongue:

puting tainga

10-15-2005, 09:12 PM

Sabihin mo sa kaniya na the drop of birth rate in Japan and other industrialized nations is partly caused by eating fetus, especially by educated women, PhD and all, and she might believe it. (Biro lang)

Well, it is true there are those people who believe things so easily, without using simple logic or common sense.

The following is based on true stories of mine. (I knew a few such people.)

You deny what they beilieve, but strangely, they won’t believe what you say.

Because the tendency among these people is that they refuse to believe later comment or counter evidence, however logical or plausible it is to most people.

They are like ducklings which saw a human being first when they were born, then believe that that person is their mother and start walking behind him/her.
Even if they saw the real duck mother, they refuse to believe it.

Quite often they become the victim of fraud or skilled salespersons, or a religious cult.

Better stay away from them.

City_rabbit

10-15-2005, 11:43 PM

Hi Puting Tainga,

Thanks for your wonderful insights…

I think we really have to be alert all the time.
Wise and responsible for what we communicate.
:slight_smile:

Dax

10-26-2005, 02:47 PM

hi crispee, i scored a pathetic 27 out of 40! thanks for the link!

I got 31 hehe. May naka-perfect kaya?

You answered 31 items out of 40 correctly.

Your score is 78%. Good job!

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.