The Filipino as ‘Agent Smart’

Willy2k5

10-07-2005, 11:35 AM

We now have a Filipino “spy.”:cool: Actually, we have two. We’re no longer just nurses and nannies, computer programmers and chefs. We have breached the domain previously reserved for the likes of Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen, Cold War operatives who sold Top Secret information to the Russians in exchange for Top Dollar.

Dax

10-07-2005, 11:40 AM

Haaay isang kahihiyan na naman. :frowning:
May spy nga pero nabuking/nahuli naman! :smiley:

p.s. Willy2k5, anong coin yang nasa avatar mo?

Willy2k5

10-07-2005, 11:57 AM

p.s. Willy2k5, anong coin yang nasa avatar mo?

Souvenir item yan galing sa Nijo Temple (kyoto). Sa likod nyan , naka engrave yung pangalan ko at petsa na naka punta ako. Y300 ang bayad.

Raiden

10-07-2005, 06:11 PM

I don’t condone Leando Aragoncillo’s actions, because espionage is unethical, but which country does not gather sensitive information about another country. I find it hilarious that the information he had taken was about Filipino leaders, which the US acquired by means of what?

Espionage is one of those things that every country hates and loves at the same time. Every country wants to be one step ahead of everybody. That’s the way the world is at this point in time, which is sad :frowning: , and not to mention hypocritical.

Even Israel, a very close ally of the US, had Jonathan Pollard spy on the US.Jonathan Pollard - Wikipedia

This just proves that no country trusts another country. All I can say is, there are very good reasons not to.

gabby

10-18-2005, 12:57 AM

We now have a Filipino “spy.”:cool: Actually, we have two. We’re no longer just nurses and nannies, computer programmers and chefs. We have breached the domain previously reserved for the likes of Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen, Cold War operatives who sold Top Secret information to the Russians in exchange for Top Dollar.

See! This is very like Filipino. I am very proud of myself but not the OTHER FILIPINO.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.