Timog Forum updated

nick

08-17-2005, 03:17 AM

Hello Timog Forum members,

It’s 3:10 AM now and we’ve just updated the site. Some things are still broken; the homepage, gallery and chat are not working so we just need to live with only the forum for a while. I hope it’s okay to everyone.

We’re still working though, so if you notice something wrong with the forum, kindly let us know by posting in the “Feedback & Questions” area. Thanks. A suggestion: please clean your browser’s cache; that might solve some minor problems.

:drool:

crispee

08-17-2005, 05:37 AM

Gokurosama desu… You need a break. Take a Kit-Kat:D Kape muna boss.

nick

08-17-2005, 11:53 AM

Thanks crispee. :slight_smile: Before I slept, I noticed you were browsing the forums, at 4 AM! Ang aga naman!

stanfordmed

08-17-2005, 11:56 AM

I think excited si manong crispee sa trip n’ya kaya sya hindi makatulog!

nick

08-17-2005, 06:06 PM

I think there are problems logging in and out of the forum. In the meantime, please try cleaning your browser’s cache, that might solve the problem. If the problem persists, please post here; describe the problem and mention the name of your browser.

juy

08-17-2005, 09:27 PM

sir nick, konbanwa po! goodluck nalang sa pag aayos ng TF!

nick

08-18-2005, 06:09 AM

Thanks juy, marami pa ang kailangang ayusin dito pero we’re doing it one step at a time. :cool:

City_rabbit

08-20-2005, 03:29 AM

I think there are problems logging in and out of the forum. In the meantime, please try cleaning your browser’s cache, that might solve the problem. If the problem persists, please post here; describe the problem and mention the name of your browser.

Hello- thanks for all the work on this site.

Am sure it is gonna take some time before everything will be running, please take your time. : )

Yes, I noticed that I have to log in many times- specially if I want to post or view a link or a thread… or simply go to another place in this site.

Hope everything will get better in time.

I am using Internet Explorer 5.1 for Mac.

Looking forward to the Photo Gallery and the Chat.

Ciao.

nick

08-20-2005, 06:28 AM

Thanks, City rabbit. The Gallery is live, although we still need to edit some settings. The Chat will be fixed soon.

Are you running a classic Mac? I mean, not OS X? (Maybe that’s a silly question; if you’re running X, you’d be using Safari, right?) Please try flushing out your cache and see it that works.

crispee

09-07-2005, 01:24 PM

I think excited si manong crispee sa trip n’ya kaya sya hindi makatulog!

Tama si ading stanformed. Now back to Japan po uli ako. Kararating ko lang kagabi. Excited na naman uli dahil sa dami (as in super dami) ng laman ng inbox ko. I will post ASAP after unpacking and trimming my “pasalubong” sa TF.

Magandang umaga po sa lahat.:tiphat:

stanfordmed

09-07-2005, 01:37 PM

Welcome back, manong crispee!
'Glad to have you back here in TF :slight_smile:

kalypso

09-07-2005, 09:32 PM

crispee, welcome back! how was your trip? kwentuhan mo naman kami. and we want pictures too. :smiley:

crispee

09-07-2005, 09:46 PM

Some pictures were already uploaded sa Photos Kalypso;). Tungkol naman sa kuwento, marami ako niyan pero hindi ko alam kung saan ako mag-uumpisa… Anong topic ang gusto mo?:smiley:

Glad to be back…feeling at home uli:p

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.