visa extension

bonney

08-11-2005, 07:06 PM

hello po!!

this is my second trip dito sa japan…im working na as an English teacher and hindi pa ready yung working visa ko.so my employer wants me to come as a tourist/visiting relative ( i have a family here)…but my visa ngayon is only for 30 days. pwede po ba itong ma extend? in case by the time ma expire yung visa ko, hindi pa ready yung working…

salamat!

JBV

08-11-2005, 07:47 PM

Are you still in the Philippines? Usually may mga chance na ma-change status ang visa to a working kung ang sponsor ay reliable school or institution. kung nandito ka na,dapat i-submit mo agad lahat ng requirements lalu na yung valid reason/statement sa pag-extend mo yan ay para mapadai ang pag-aaprub ng extension mo. Kung wala silang(immigration) duda.

bonney

08-11-2005, 07:51 PM

salamat po…

nwez, im here na in japan…im working na nga eh kahit its not legal under my tourist/visiting relative visa:) …my employer just passed the certificate of eligibitlity…i dont think makahabol pa until the time that my visa would expire…

again, salamat…

jay402c

08-11-2005, 08:15 PM

yes,you can extend your tourist visa to another 90 days.tell the MOJ in your explanation letter that you found an employment in japan while visiting your family and currently undergoing preperation on your future job.also tell them,you already submitted your application for COE and include your COE acceptance number in your explanation.
htwh.

btw,nagawa ko na to dati.

neblus

08-12-2005, 02:28 PM

Ang narinig ko, kung iyong employer mo is within the Top 1000 corporations in Japan, hindi mo na rin kailangang umuwi. They will accept and process your application from “Tourist Visa” to “Working Visa”

[How will you know if it is in the Top 1,000? ---- Goldhorse or anyone?]

Dax

08-12-2005, 04:07 PM

Merong niri-release ang Nihon Keizai Shimbun yearly ata, na ang tawag ay: 優良企業ランキング上位 300社, kaso di naman 1000 hehe.

Ang narinig ko, kung iyong employer mo is within the Top 1000 corporations in Japan, hindi mo na rin kailangang umuwi. They will accept and process your application from “Tourist Visa” to “Working Visa”

jay402c

08-12-2005, 08:38 PM

neblus san,
it really doesnt matter kung di kasali sa top 1000 or 300 ang mag-iisponsor na company.i was able to help my friend change his tourist visa to working visa na ordinaryong omise lang ang nag sponsor.
i guess malakas lang ang tsansa na ma approve kapag malaki ang company.

bonney

08-12-2005, 10:18 PM

thaks…i asked my employerbout this na…and he said…dito sa japan cya nag process ng working visas…i dont have to go home daw…problema lang if ma approve ang extension ko…nwez, thank you talaga…

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.