Want to Reunite With Mom in Japan


01-18-2005, 10:26 PM

good day!

hi guys im a 28yrs old male living in manila, recently i found out that my mom is living in japan for quite some time now and married to a japanese businessman…they were married for 20yrs now and they have a 15yrs old daughter…my question is there a legal way for me to be reunited with my mom since im his legitimate son.thanks please email me at mikes511_7650@yahoo. com (mikes511_7650@yahoo .com) need help…any attorneys on this field can suggest his/her personal opinion thanks again and god bless http://forums.adoption.com/images/smilies/smile.gif




01-18-2005, 11:25 PM

hello mike511,

question: kinontak mo na ba ang nanay mo personally?

kung oo at bibigyan ka niya ng papers (certificate of eligibility, etc.) madali siguro. yon lang ang alam kong paraan para pumunta sa japan ang mga family members ng isang long-term resident ng japan. may mga kilala ako dito na nakatira sila sa bahay ng nanay nila at ng asawa nitong japanese (with their other children). siyempre may acknowledgement sila ng nanay nila, with the necessary papers.

kung hindi naman (ka niya bibigyan ng papers), hindi ko alam kung may paraan para mabigyan ka ng visa para puwede kang pumunta sa japan (as your mother’s son). siguro may alam ang ibang members ng timog?


01-19-2005, 06:51 PM

what if kung married na ako , pwede rin ba makuha yung asawa ko sa ibibigay sa akin na visa ? thanks


01-19-2005, 07:53 PM

here’s a guide to japanese visas provided by the ministry of foreign affairs (http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/03.html). i’m sure it will help answer your questions.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.