We have moved to a new server!

nick

12-23-2005, 04:47 PM

If you’re reading this, it means Timog Forum has moved to a brand-new server without a big disaster. (Yes, I know it was slow but there’s a perfectly valid technical explanation for that which I’m not going to post here because it’s really complicated and I don’t want to bore you to death.) :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry to all you Timog members who surfed by and found our website inaccessible. Timog Forum hasn’t been offline this long and I hope it won’t be in the future (with our new server).

By the way, I’m making the forum accessible for testing, to see if there are things that need to be worked out. Please post in the Feedback and Questions if you encounter errors or notice strange behavior in the forum. Also please clear your browser’s cache if you have trouble logging in and out.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

hotcake

12-23-2005, 08:56 PM

Wakarimashita, Nick. TF Moderators Otsukaresamadeshita .:slight_smile: Ang lungkot pala talaga ng wala ang TF. Buti nalang at okay na ulit.:stuck_out_tongue: Arigatogozaimasu…

c2ny2

12-23-2005, 10:58 PM

Hehey… May TF na ulit … Maligaya talaga ang PASKO pag lalong mya TF. Arigato Sir Nick.

docomo

12-23-2005, 11:56 PM

My congratulations on a job very well done… I am quick to complain when something goes wrong so I owe it to you and to the rest of the moderators to be equally quick to compliment each of you when something is done correctly… This was a very smooth and professional transition :slight_smile:

Raiden

12-24-2005, 02:52 AM

Woohoo! TF is back. Best Christmas gift for me this year. :yesyes:

Excellent job Sir Nick and company. :king:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All. :dowave:

japphi

12-24-2005, 06:24 AM

oooohhhh…we’re back…:yippee:than ks to our moderators…Otsuka re samadeshita…Mabu hay!!! salamat at masaya talaga ang pasko…may kausap kahit man lang dito sa TF.Nakow…!tulo g pa yata ang mga ka-chika…makapag-luto na nga ng kalamay…

puting tainga

12-24-2005, 06:41 AM

Thank you, thank you very much.

The very best Christmas gift for me of this year.

I realized how much I was addicted to TF.

docomo

12-24-2005, 01:03 PM

I realized how much I was addicted to TF.

… You’re not alone regarding this addiction, Most of us do … pag walang TF ,nanka samishii yo ne:)

yosakoi-soran

12-24-2005, 03:15 PM

Merry Christmas To Everybody :guitar:

TF is back the Fun is back…Everybody will have a good smile again:) The grinning smiles
will show in different thread… :smiley: again… Oh, how I’ve missed all the emoticons…:cool: Thanks a lot to all the efforts of our good moderators, Mabuhay kayong lahat…:king: :yesyes: :band:

fremsite

12-24-2005, 11:50 PM

… You’re not alone regarding this addiction, Most of us do … pag walang TF ,nanka samishii yo ne:)

that is aboslutely and positively correct ! ang lungkot pag walang TF ~~~~!!!
Thank You ng marami Sir Nick and to all moderators !!! Luv You !! Luv You !!
Luv You !!! … the best Christmas gift … :slight_smile:

Stacie Fil

12-25-2005, 12:05 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !
TF is back, its a real christmas treat.

I recall a few months back about a wish to expand TF membership. Now I guess getting into a new server means those desire were granted. May everyone’s wish for this season comes true and be merry, phrosperous and peaceful for the new year to come. Just a small piece of advice thou, from an old Chinese thought/proverbs:“Be careful what you are wishing.”:slight_smile: Have a good one!

cyclops

12-25-2005, 03:01 AM

Merry Christmas To All Timog Members!!!

midnight

12-25-2005, 05:42 AM

it’s nice to be back here at timog ! job well done to all the moderators :toast:

Merry Xmas to all of you :wave:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.