piNkAhOLiC

10-02-2005, 05:24 AM

How come a lot of threads in Pinoy Talk are locked? :confused:
Gusto ko pa naman sana mag-post ng opinions ko… :frowning:

puting tainga

10-02-2005, 07:36 AM

Sa palagay ko ay:

By the way, the threads are not "locked. "
They are “closed” by the administrator or by the moderators.
(Hindi ako. Member lang ako.)

No one else can do or undo that, ayon sa rules. (right?)

Being an avid reader of archive, I like this system.
(This doesn’t mean all the threads in archive are closed.)

(Dahilan)
A thread must be closed at a right time.
Otherwise there are too many threads to be taken care of…:bricks:

If a thread is closed, it should be kept that way, for the benefit of readers.

On the othe hand, you can make a new thread whenever you want.

Paki-post po ninyo ang opinion ninyo, I am interested.

Paul

10-02-2005, 08:57 AM

hi pinkaholic,

i’m just wondering to which threads are you referring. i don’t think that a lot of threads are locked (or closed). a thread may be closed for a number of reasons, but here in TF we seldom close threads. and if a thread is closed, the reason is provided in the last post.

as puting tainga wrote, you can always make a new thread. i’m sure all the members of TF would be interested in your opinion.

nick

10-02-2005, 09:12 AM

Hello pinkaholic,

I closed some threads in the Pinoy Talk forum some time ago; I just thought it was a good idea at the time (seems like no one’s interested anymore). Anyway, I opened some for just for you so feel free to write your comments.

piNkAhOLiC

10-02-2005, 09:15 AM

Hello pinkaholic,

I closed some threads in the Pinoy Talk forum some time ago; I just thought it was a good idea at the time (seems like no one’s interested anymore). Anyway, I opened some for just for you so feel free to write your comments.

Thanks so much! :slight_smile: Will post there later, hafta get some sleep muna,hehe :stuck_out_tongue: BTW, May I ask kung sino ang Administrator/Moderators dito? :confused:

piNkAhOLiC

10-02-2005, 09:21 AM

as puting tainga wrote, you can always make a new thread. i’m sure all the members of TF would be interested in your opinion.

I didn’t see any reasons provided in the last post. It’s ok though, in-open na ni nick.:slight_smile:

@ puting tainga - naduduling ako sa username mo. LOL!:smiley: Pag biglang tingin P***i ang basa ko:D Or siguro antok lang ako… Hehe. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks sa replies niyo! :cool: Oyasumi - Ohayo gozaimasu sa inyo hehehe! :slight_smile:

nick

10-02-2005, 09:25 AM

Paul is the supermoderator. I’m the administrator. You can view the rest here (http://www.timog.com/forum/showgroups.php).

@ puting tainga - naduduling ako sa username mo. LOL! Pag biglang tingin P***i ang basa ko Or siguro antok lang ako… Hehe.Everytime someone writes puting tainga’s name in the forums, I really have to read carefully. My initial reaction is someone’s cussing. Apologies puting tainga. :slight_smile:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.