AMIRA MAGIC CREAM & SOAP FOR SALE!!!

selle_coby

06-02-2005, 07:46 PM

Amira Magic Cream:
15g - Php200
45g - Php500
60g - Php600

Amira Magic Soap Php150

I can also have the magic cream shipped provided you pay for the shipping charges.

AMIRA MAGIC CREAM - Whitenes uneven color to your body specifically FACE (blemishes, freckles, pimples, pimple marks) UA, Pantyline etc. This helps illuminate skin while you sleep, revealing a soften unusually smooth and healthy skin which performs its own even under the sun. Magic Cream is not only for your beautiful face but also for your beautiful body designed for unique uses and benefits whitening your underarm and body odor eliminates stretch marks and whitening inguinal area. Magic cream is formulated with the real magic whitening complex to effectively lighten dark skin, blemishes, freckles, discoloration and even pimples and scars.

AMIRA MAGIC SOAP - Whitens the WHOLE BODY. The soap is easy to melt but this is a definite must try. You will have a different glow when you use the Amira Magic Soap.

• It better to use them at the same time to achieve the Color that you want. *

Other products like slimming capsules & other beauty products available. Please visit www.picturetrail.com/pretty4ever (http://www.picturetrail.com/pretty4ever)

Call or text me at 0917-8730237
Email: selle_coby@yahoo.com

ayumi

09-28-2005, 02:04 PM

please e-mail me the prices of your products…:confused :

selle_coby

09-28-2005, 02:14 PM

Hi ayumi!

My prices are indicated in this thread. Maybe you’re not familiar with Php (Philippine peso), if you’re not a filipino :slight_smile: Anyway, i posted this a long time ago and havent updated it yet. Here’s the chance now:

Amira Magic Cream
15grams - Php 220
60grams - Php650

Amira Magic Soap - Php130
Amira Placenta Soap - Php130

Amira Magic Lotion 125ml - Php250

please try to visit my website www.pretty4ever.myph otoalbum.com (http://www.pretty4ever.myph otoalbum.com) just click on the picture to see the item description. I have a reseller there in Japan, if you could give me your contact number I can tell her to call you.

Thank you so much and hope to hear from you again.

crispee

10-01-2005, 10:07 PM

Inquiry lang po. Alam kong di tatalab sa akin ang Amira magic cream at soap na yan kaya tatanong ko na lang kung meron ba kayong pampaliit ng tiyan? (ng lalake)

Maraming salamat…serious po ito:)

goldhorse

10-01-2005, 10:41 PM

Ito kaya pwede? Pahid mo lang daw liliit ang tiyan.

http://www.b-beauty.com/shop/zoom_3729681303/

selle_coby

10-03-2005, 11:19 AM

Hi Crispee! You may try modeling fat-reducing capsules. It will slim you down kasi ang unang pinapaliit nya ang kung saan ka may excess fats. please viist my website www.pretty4ever.myph otoalbum.com if you’re interested let me know so i can refer you to my reseller there in japan. thanks!

stanfordmed

10-03-2005, 11:58 AM

Inquiry lang po. Alam kong di tatalab sa akin ang Amira magic cream at soap na yan kaya tatanong ko na lang kung meron ba kayong pampaliit ng tiyan? (ng lalake)

Maraming salamat…serious po ito:)

Crispee,

Workout / exercise lang ang kailangan n’yan. :wink:
Dance hip hop every day and I guarantee your tummy will get toned. No charge at enjoy pa! :stuck_out_tongue:
:dowave:

:eek: Mas malaki pa yata ang bilbil ko sa 'yo, eh.:lol:

crispee

10-03-2005, 08:21 PM

Matagal ko ng plano yan stan, kaso walang space sa apartment namin para sa mga ‘gamit’ na pang-work out, unless i-discharge ko ang aking kompyuter:weep: . Kung papasok naman ako sa gym, anong oras na kaya ako makakarating sa bahay? At saka may bukas pa kayang gym after work?

:eek: Mas malaki pa yata ang bilbil ko sa 'yo, eh.:lol:
Ilang kilo na ba bilbil mo, lol…

Ito kaya pwede? Pahid mo lang daw liliit ang tiyan.

http://www.b-beauty.com/shop/zoom_3729681303/

Wala pa bang nakasubok nito Goldhorse?

@selle_coby
paki PM na lang yung reseller mo dito sa japan… I might give it a try.:stuck_out_tongue: Kung epektibo ito, siguradong kikita ka sa Timog:D

mcgregor

10-03-2005, 08:57 PM

epektib po ba yang amira beauty products na yan? gaano kabilis makita resulta? :stuck_out_tongue:

dark cloud

10-10-2005, 08:17 PM

hey,
infairness ha me and my mom are using amira magic cream epektib sya kasi maputi na ngayon yung underarms ko.

Pinay

10-27-2005, 06:49 AM

One of the more adverse physical consequences in the idealization and acceptance of the racial concepts of colonial mentality can be seen in the high rate of consumer demand for skin bleaching products in the Philippines. Skin-whitening creams have for a long time been popular and widely used in much of the Philippines for the lighting of Filipino skin tones - a South East Asian Malay people - which is inherently darker, in order to achieve the much sought after “mestizo look”. The products are used primarily by women who have succumbed to the Filipino ideal and colonial doctrine of the idealization of mestizo beauty to the greatest extreme. The consumers of these products, whether conscious or subconsciously, are following the dangerous edict on beauty by continuing to use those products despite the extremely hazardous side effects to their health, including a high risk of various cancers due to many of its active ingredients, including mercury. These products have been banned in the USA, but their sale and demand in the Philippines continues to be widespread.

e420benz

01-12-2006, 10:57 PM

Hi ayumi!

My prices are indicated in this thread. Maybe you’re not familiar with Php (Philippine peso), if you’re not a filipino :slight_smile: Anyway, i posted this a long time ago and havent updated it yet. Here’s the chance now:

Amira Magic Cream
15grams - Php 220
60grams - Php650

Amira Magic Soap - Php130
Amira Placenta Soap - Php130

Amira Magic Lotion 125ml - Php250

please try to visit my website www.pretty4ever.myph otoalbum.com (http://www.pretty4ever.myph otoalbum.com) just click on the picture to see the item description. I have a reseller there in Japan, if you could give me your contact number I can tell her to call you.

Thank you so much and hope to hear from you again.
Selle_Coby - greetings to you and your company! I am just curious if you are license to sell this products. I visited your website and was interested in a few things. As a matter fact great adds. Cheers :slight_smile:

“I’d rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I’d rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.” -Milton Berle-

selle_coby

01-13-2006, 11:21 AM

Hi! I’m a distributor of Amira Pharmaceuticals. They have license to sell and BFAD approval. The other products from my website are not from Amira. What particular products that interests you? Please email me directly at selle_coby@yahoo.com for faster communication.

Thanks and regards!

SHIEKKA

09-02-2006, 03:23 PM

Amira Magic Cream:

15g - Php200
45g - Php500
60g - Php600

Amira Magic Soap Php150

I can also have the magic cream shipped provided you pay for the shipping charges.

AMIRA MAGIC CREAM - Whitenes uneven color to your body specifically FACE (blemishes, freckles, pimples, pimple marks) UA, Pantyline etc. This helps illuminate skin while you sleep, revealing a soften unusually smooth and healthy skin which performs its own even under the sun. Magic Cream is not only for your beautiful face but also for your beautiful body designed for unique uses and benefits whitening your underarm and body odor eliminates stretch marks and whitening inguinal area. Magic cream is formulated with the real magic whitening complex to effectively lighten dark skin, blemishes, freckles, discoloration and even pimples and scars.

AMIRA MAGIC SOAP - Whitens the WHOLE BODY. The soap is easy to melt but this is a definite must try. You will have a different glow when you use the Amira Magic Soap.

• It better to use them at the same time to achieve the Color that you want. *

Other products like slimming capsules & other beauty products available. Please visit www.picturetrail.com/pretty4ever (http://www.picturetrail.com/pretty4ever)

Call or text me at 0917-8730237
Email: selle_coby@yahoo.com

:slight_smile: Pareho pa rin ba prices ng mga products? PakiUpdate mo ha kasi may mga interesado…Thanks. …

brenz

07-29-2009, 10:14 AM

im interested in amira products…are you doing consignment?

brenz

07-29-2009, 10:18 AM

:)im interested in amira products…are you doing consignment?

selle_coby

07-29-2009, 10:23 AM

Hi, sorry we do not accept consignment. For sure orders only. Also, we have jameela magic creams as well, cheaper than amira but with the same whitening effects.

Thanks for asking.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.