Fake cloning

abakitba

12-25-2005, 12:37 PM

Anyone here care to comment about how scientists in South Korea faked the results of their cloning experiments?
Lous Vuitton, Gucci, Fendi, pati ngayon… cloning? galing naman…

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/25/science/25clone.html?ei=5065&en=846b1b2dfa9241c4&ex=1136091600&partner=MYWAY&pagewanted=print

puting tainga

12-25-2005, 09:02 PM

Yes, I am interested in this news very much.

It reminds me of the Fujimura incident some 5 years ago.

Archaeologist Shinichi Fujimura was so good at uncovering prehistoric artifacts that he earned the nickname “God’s hands”.
One place after another, he dug up stoneware and relics that changed the limits of Japan’s known history.
The researcher and his stone age finds became very famous and rewrote text books.
In November 2000 the truth came out as a newspaper printed pictures of Fujimura digging holes and burying objects that he later dug up and announced as major finds.
“I was tempted by the Satan.” he said.

puting tainga

12-26-2005, 10:24 PM

Sorry, the reason the name Fujimura is red is that I forgot to re-click the Google toolbar spell checker. (The name Fujimura became red because it was not listed.)

When I bought my new computer last month, somehow ieSpell was not available.
That’s why I kept using Google spell checker.

Pero kanina I successfully downloaded ieSpell checker.

Back to the topic, it must be great humiliation to Korean people, but I hope they will take this opportunity to further their scientific study through long-term basic studies, not the way of this success-oriented, fame-oriented approach.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.