Filipinos are stupid?

gabby

12-25-2005, 10:22 PM

In the 1960’s it was true that we were the most productive country in Asia. Personally I think it was more of the American legacy of good governance than Filipinos’s ingenuity. Until Ferdie Marcos completely corrupted the whole system that we fell out of economic grace. Since then we can no longer make things right. Our leaders have done things that are seemingly stupid. I can cite many instances to prove that we are stupid. One example is the current situation in the Philippines. Instead of thinking how to cope the many problems we are facing, people are contemplating how to get rid of GMA out of the Palace. Despite of the facts that GMA is remarkably doing well as a leader by proving that she can steer the country by will out of economic difficulty. We seem to forget that it could have been a worse scenario under the leadership of stupid FPJ.

But my point is are we really stupid?

docomo

12-25-2005, 11:43 PM

Reality check ba?:slight_smile:

midnight

12-25-2005, 11:54 PM

One example is the current situation in the Philippines. Instead of thinking how to cope the many problems we are facing, people are contemplating how to get rid of GMA out of the Palace. Despite of the facts that GMA is remarkably doing well as a leader by proving that she can steer the country by will out of economic difficulty.

i agree with you about some people trying to get rid of GMA. I think she’s really working hard para gumanda at umangat naman ang bansa natin at economy.
Hindi naman siguro lahat ng tao sa atin ay stupid, siguro iba iba lang talaga ang paniniwala nila at marami sa bansa natin ang mahihirap na nakakarelate sa mga leader na tulad nila Erap or FPJ,kumbaga mga taong pangmasa na ang paniwala ay ang kanilang mga hero sa pelikula ang sagot sa mga kahirapan nila.
ang kailangan talaga natin sa ating bansa ay pagkakaisa at ipaubaya na muna kay GMA ang pagpapatakbo ng Pilipinas.

gabby

12-25-2005, 11:55 PM

Reality check ba?:slight_smile:

sort of. But more or less I know already the reactions of people. I just even made it mild to rein in the Santa/Santo SanTitas/SanTitos. :slight_smile:

bianca marie

12-26-2005, 01:43 AM

In the 1960’s it was true that we were the most productive country in Asia. Personally I think it was more of the American legacy of good governance than Filipinos’s ingenuity. Until Ferdie Marcos completely corrupted the whole system that we fell out of economic grace. Since then we can no longer make things right. Our leaders have done things that are seemingly stupid. I can cite many instances to prove that we are stupid. One example is the current situation in the Philippines. Instead of thinking how to cope the many problems we are facing, people are contemplating how to get rid of GMA out of the Palace. Despite of the facts that GMA is remarkably doing well as a leader by proving that she can steer the country by will out of economic difficulty. We seem to forget that it could have been a worse scenario under the leadership of stupid FPJ.

Mas gusto nilang ilagay ang presidenteng high school drop-out at ang cabinet members nya ang magpapatakbo ng bansa intead na ang gogung na leader. GMA is doing really good and she got all the talent and she was born and grew up with a political blood. Noong naging presidente si ERAP north american people laugh at our native land coz of his every night drinking in the palace. Its humiliating for us Filipinos. NO WE ARE NOT STUPID…

KangKarot

12-26-2005, 10:45 AM

Merry Christmas po sa lahat.

Akin laang pong opinyon, in a way Filipinos are stupid. Lagi na lang tayong naghihilahan pababa kaya di umaasenso ang bansa. Ang mga nasa gobyerno walang coordination para
mapabuti ang bansa… lahat matalino ! pero sa paningin ng marami nating kapit bansa we
are stupid… can’t blame them cause it shows.

I believe matalino ang mga Pinoy kung magagamit lamang sa magandang pamamaraan.

docomo

12-26-2005, 01:25 PM

@ gabby

… di ko masabing stupid … siguro atama katai lang o matigas ulo o sa madaling salita pasaway lang… minsan, kahit simpleng instruction lang minsan di pa ma gets … parang ikaw gabby:D :stuck_out_tongue:

richie

12-26-2005, 06:38 PM

My own opinion is, masyadong mabigat ang word na stupid. It is more like character assasination.

fremsite

12-26-2005, 08:24 PM

@ gabby

… di ko masabing stupid … siguro atama katai lang o matigas ulo o sa madaling salita pasaway lang… minsan, kahit simpleng instruction lang minsan di pa ma gets … parang ikaw gabby:D :stuck_out_tongue:

wahehehehehehe~~~~~~ ~~:biglaugh: :bonk:

Dkid

12-26-2005, 09:31 PM

maybe some but majority are not. baka stufid pwede pa siguro. Like other races, some are and majority are not.

nick

12-26-2005, 09:41 PM

That was a very irresponsible post, gabby. I wonder what you want to accomplish by asking if Filipinos are stupid or not. Is there anything REMOTELY productive about this question at all?

Let me straighten things out for you: Timog Forum is not for posting inane, STUPID questions like this that only invite ridicule on Filipinos. We don’t put countless hours of our time maintaining this website just so anyone on a whim can ask “Are Filipinos stupid?”

I really don’t know how to make my point clearer to you without being rude.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.