Hello Im a new member...

Josephine

07-22-2005, 12:06 AM

Hello everyone,

Im new here and hope to meet new friends …grace and peace to all of you in Jesus name.

Josephine

nick

07-22-2005, 12:12 AM

Hello Josephine,

Salamat sa iyong message at welcome sa Timog Forum. Question: Bakit ang dami ninyong mga users galing diyan sa may Yokohama area? Magkakakilala ba kayo? :slight_smile:

Josephine

07-22-2005, 12:34 AM

Nick, its my pleasure that you welcome me here…salamat din…
to answer your question…I dont know any member from Yokohama but hopefully
maging friends ko sila.

stanfordmed

07-22-2005, 09:17 PM

:wave: Hello Josephine,
I’m fairly new here myself and from the Portside of Yokohama.
Ikaw ba yo’ng nasa SOGO kanina? Just kidding…I was behind 2 pinays on the escalator going 3 floors down.

Make yourself at home! …Would you like some shochu?

Josephine

07-22-2005, 10:02 PM

Hi stanfordmed,

:smiley: he he he sana ako nga pero hindi eh…but anyway, I read that you moved to Isabela from Ilocos, siguro kababayan tayo thats where I was born , where in Isabela were you from? I have not been there since we moved to Manila when I was in College.Ok hope to hear from you again.:slight_smile:

stanfordmed

07-23-2005, 05:57 PM

Hi stanfordmed,

…I read that you moved to Isabela from Ilocos, siguro kababayan tayo thats where I was born , where in Isabela were you from? I have not been there since we moved to Manila when I was in College.Ok hope to hear from you again.:)From Roxas, Isabela - left for U.S. 1979 , now here in Japan under dependent visa - hubby ko nag ma-manage ng Asia Pacific Region. Anyone interested on a Field Service Engineer position? Nag ha-hire yata sila sa China, Hong Kong atsaka dito sa Japan.

crispee

07-23-2005, 11:01 PM

From Roxas, Isabela - left for U.S. 1979 , now here in Japan…
Small world talaga ‘ading stanfordmed’…Roxas , Isabela Region II . Idiyay La Salette ti nag-gappuak :slight_smile:

Josephine

07-24-2005, 01:15 AM

Hello stanfordmed,

Good to hear from you again …I was born in Santiago City moved to manila then came here since 1989 but I have traveled back and forth to the Philippines due to my Home Interior Business that lasted for 5 years . For now Im concentrating in taking care of my family and finishing my Contract till August as a Business English Instructor to big Companies before migrating to the US in September.Anyhow, welcome to Japan and hopefully you will meet new friends in your area through this forum or maybe from a nearby Church wherein you can see many of our kababayans every Sunday.:slight_smile: God Bless…

Crispee hello,

really what a small world I graduated from La Salette too:)

Cheers!!

stanfordmed

07-24-2005, 06:17 AM

Small world talaga ‘ading stanfordmed’…Roxas , Isabela Region II . Idiyay La Salette ti nag-gappuak :)Hello stanfordmed,
really what a small world I graduated from La Salette too:)

Cheers!!Wow small world indeed! :grouphug: I went to La Salette, too!!! Kaya lang hindi ko natapos ang freshmen year dahil nag migrate na kami sa states.

Josephine, which state are you migrating to this September? And which church do you attend here?

summer

07-24-2005, 05:47 PM

La Salette in Santiago? What a small world met nga talaga. I have many friends who graduated from La Salette but they are from our province.

Josephine, ayan na iti pag-sursurwam kabsat?

Josephine

07-25-2005, 01:56 AM

hello stanfordmed,

Good day to you!!
I used to go to Bride of Christ Church in Kanai and their fellowship is in the afternoon and mostly filipinos.Anyway, our residence is in Bloomington,IL 2 hours drive to Chicago.:wave:

God Bless…

stanfordmed

07-25-2005, 01:18 PM

hello stanfordmed,

Anyway, our residence is in Bloomington,IL 2 hours drive to Chicago.:wave:

God Bless…'Haven’t been to Bloomington, but was in Chicago last September with colleagues - attended AMSN annual convention for a week. Kaya lang we skipped some of the class because the lectures were a bit outdated for us :sleep:
Kaya mas maraming lakwatsa. :smiley:

ning2

07-30-2005, 10:34 PM

hello josephine , i’m new here also in TF, from Ayase city! yoroshiku!

Josephine

08-15-2005, 09:43 AM

:slight_smile: Hello ning2,

welcome to Timog Forum …you know I have lived in Ayase in 1989 thats where I gave birth my first daughter, we are very close to Ayase station… umm nice to reckon that busy place.

God Bless…

Josephine

08-15-2005, 10:14 AM

Hello summer,

How are you?:slight_smile: Im sorry , I wasnt able to respond to you the soonest as I went home in the Phil. for a 3 weeks vacation. Oh well, so nice to hear that you have many friends from the school where I studied, by the way where is your province? I might have some friends or relatives there as well.:wink: Anyway, I started teaching at Shogakukan Homepal and that is mainly for children up to High School English classes. Then I got into Timelife Japan where I teach Business English for Companies, its a good job and salary…God is great!! Kabsat anya met ti trabahom ditoy Japan?

Have a great day in the Lord always!!

sam

08-15-2005, 10:23 AM

Wow, I’m from Ilagan,Isabela.Small World!!!I speak fluent ilocano but I’m an Ybanag. So glad to see you at the ether.

sam

08-15-2005, 10:27 AM

dapat pala me sarili tayong forum, hehehe. Hilaga Forum. just kidding. don’t be a separatist. Nick is a great administrator.

Josephine

08-15-2005, 10:37 AM

sam,

did anyone sounding separatist in this forum? Does anyones inquiry to others province is a separatist?There is no disprect to the administrator for that…

sam

08-15-2005, 10:41 AM

Thanks, God Bless

crispee

08-15-2005, 11:12 AM

Hi Sam, Matagal ka na rin pala sa TF pero ngayon ko lang nalaman na ‘kailiyan’ ka rin pala:). Last memory ko ng Ilagan Isabela ay noong field trip namin sa Coca-cola plant. High school pa lang ako nun:D. Ey, nice to know somebody speaks ybanag sa TF.

Mabbalo tu aru:D:tiphat:

sam

08-15-2005, 11:39 AM

Sugoi!!! I did work at the Ilagan plant as a trainee, I think 7 years ago. You’re going back, right? San ka sa Ilagan? Sa Calamagui II ako. Mabbalo wagi.

crispee

08-15-2005, 11:51 AM

Sugoi!!! I did work at the Ilagan plant as a trainee, I think 7 years ago. You’re going back, right? San ka sa Ilagan? Sa Calamagui II ako. Mabbalo wagi.
Lumaki ako sa Roxas. Actually Brgy. Imbiao. Kung trainee ka pala doon 7 yrs ago, eh nandito na ko;). I wanted to polish my ybanag skills before going home pero seems too late. I am afraid mapupuna ako ng mga kababata ko sa pagsasalita ng ybanag. Nauutal or nakalimutan ko ang karamihan. I can’t remember the ybanag term for the directions north, east, south, west> zigat-tu, zigi-ran, and ???:confused: help me out.:eek:

sam

08-15-2005, 11:58 AM

Roxas ka balo. I thought walang Ybanag dun, egga balo. Naku, yung direksyon nakalimutan ko na din. All I know is zygaran, which is north. for the past 7 years, bihira ako mag Ybanag dahil konti lang na encounter ko maski sa Manila.Bago lang ako dito sa Tokyo last March lang pero bihira ako umuwi sa Isabela nung nasa Manila pa ako. Enweys, talk to you later pasok na ako sa arubaito ko. Makasta nga aggaw nikaw!!! Adios

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.