maligayang, maligayang bati kabayan!

trekker

04-28-2005, 04:02 PM

i`m so happy to find this site! a big help for all filipinos in japan:) congratulations timog! the recommended sites and articles by the members are all interesting and helpful! :wink: cheeeers timog!:stuck_out_tongue:

nick

04-28-2005, 08:45 PM

Welcome aboard trekker!

Thanks for the compliment. Timog Forum is a site where Filipinos can meet (virtually, of course), share opinions, pictures, and interesting links on the Internet. Feel free to contribute. If you need help using the forum, please post in the Feedback & Questions (http://www.timog.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3 ) section. Other members would be more than happy to help.

:bouncy:

tenkei88

07-09-2005, 07:32 AM

Welcome aboard trekker!

Thanks for the compliment. Timog Forum is a site where Filipinos can meet (virtually, of course), share opinions, pictures, and interesting links on the Internet. Feel free to contribute. If you need help using the forum, please post in the Feedback & Questions (http://www.timog.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3 ) section. Other members would be more than happy to help.

Mabuhay, Kabayan!

Am a newbie here
and what refreshing site we have here!
Glad I browsed mlq3’s thread which led me here

I have been looking for a thread like this for Pinoys who live in Jp.
Most I have visited are not as great as this one.
Salamat Po for the opportunity you give me and countless others!:wink:

Kudos to Nick for such a wonderful job!:yippee:

nick

07-09-2005, 07:51 AM

Mabuhay, Kabayan!

Am a newbie here
and what refreshing site we have here!
Glad I browsed mlq3’s thread which led me here

I have been looking for a thread like this for Pinoys who live in Jp.
Most I have visited are not as great as this one.
Salamat Po for the opportunity you give me and countless others!:wink:

Welcome tenkei88! I hope you enjoy your stay. What’s mlq3?

Paul

07-09-2005, 11:24 AM

welcome to Timog Forum, tenkei99. by mlq3, do you mean Manuel L. Quezon III (http://www.quezon.ph/blog/)?

nick

07-09-2005, 11:38 AM

welcome to Timog Forum, tenkei99. by mlq3, do you mean Manuel L. Quezon III (http://www.quezon.ph/blog/)?

That mlq3? I wonder what’s inside Timog Forum that was mentioned in the blog. Tenkei88, I don’t recall any Timog member that can type faster than you do. :slight_smile: 24 posts in a few hours! Remind us when we hand out some awards for Timog regulars. You’ll be on top of that list. :smiley:

tenkei88

07-09-2005, 12:15 PM

Welcome tenkei88! I hope you enjoy your stay. What’s mlq3?

Thanks, nick
:tiphat:

mlq3 is MANUEL LUIS QUEZON III. His link led me to another, then another until I found cathcath’s blog., then here
USEFUL LINKS, I must say, and informative, too!

Sure glad I followed my instincts which led me to this wonderful site! KUDOS to you
and the rest of the TIMOGs [southerners?..hmmm]!!

tenkei88

07-09-2005, 12:28 PM

That mlq3? I wonder what’s inside Timog Forum that was mentioned in the blog. Tenkei88, I don’t recall any Timog member that can type faster than you do. :slight_smile: 24 posts in a few hours! Remind us when we hand out some awards for Timog regulars. You’ll be on top of that list. :smiley:

AS i mentioned before this, his [meaning mlq3’s ] connected me to another, then
anywayz, I lost count already
] and I saw cathcath’s blog. Below that I believe, is a box that mentioned TIMOG.

Did I? I must have enjoyed reading the posts to automatically react to them.:wink:

The BEST thing here is that members enjoy reading the posts. What good would it do if you visit a forum and then just leave because the site isn’t so as engaging?
It’s similar to our PANADERIA SA KANTO: masarap amuyin ang bagong lutong PAN DESAL
:jiggy:

YOU must have done something here to make posters stay and enjoy! :type:

Best Regards
:wave:

tenkei88

07-10-2005, 08:44 AM

andres mentioned masyado daw akong “madaldal”
:o :confused:

SORRY PO.:o

NAKAKAHIYA NMN SA INYONG LAHAT.

Geez, I was just ENJOYING my stay here, HENCE I JUST POSTED AWAY
:o

nick

07-10-2005, 09:01 AM

andres mentioned masyado daw akong “madaldal”
:o :confused:

SORRY PO.:o NAKAKAHIYA NMN SA INYONG LAHAT.

Geez, I was just ENJOYING my stay here, HENCE I JUST POSTED AWAY
:o

Nothing to be sorry about, tenkei88. Sabi nga ni andres, “Make yourself at home. May beer sa ref.” O parang ganoon. Timog Forum is kind of boring lately, so we like people like you here. Post away. :devil:

tenkei88

07-11-2005, 03:57 PM

Nothing to be sorry about, tenkei88. Sabi nga ni andres, “Make yourself at home. May beer sa ref.” O parang ganoon. Timog Forum is kind of boring lately, so we like people like you here. Post away. :devil:

Thanks, :devil: for making that extra mile. Sorry, but no offers whatsoever.

Besides, I don’t mind, neither am I interested.

The point is our use of words

Too often people’s thoughts are superceded with their uncanny use of words.

After all, WORDS ARE CLOTHES THOUGHTS WEAR.

:lol:

andres

07-11-2005, 07:20 PM

hi tenkei88,

sorry again about that!
believe me, I was actually trying to make you a compliment!!!
in my own, backasswards kind of way, I was trying to say, hanga ako sa bilis mong mag-post, while trying to make a joke about it at the same time
(well, obviously not a very good joke).
but I never meant to be rude at all. we’re all friends here ne.
mmmmm
 medyo bobo talaga ako when it comes to communication skills (diba no, reon?).
anyway, I hope you do stay here at TF.

Paul

07-11-2005, 08:59 PM

one thing i learnt about being on the internet is that you should’t be too sensitive of what others write. not all people have the same level of communication skills, some are good writers and select their words well, some are brutally frank, some don’t even know a thing about basic grammar, and some are just plain a**holes. but if you let that get into you, you won’t be able to enjoy the more meaningful and intelligent discussions that you could discover along the way.

we’re all friends here at timog, and what’s a joke from time to time between friends?

that said, andres, you owe tenkei88 a round of beer! (sama na rin kami ni reon :D)

tenkei88

07-11-2005, 10:23 PM

ei guys
 WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL?:confused:

As I said, OKs lang for me. It’s a simple reaction. He wrote somethin, I reacted.
And vice-versa, right?
Sorry again if I OVERWHELM people by the rate I posted.
Goes with the the job, I guess
:grinny:

Anywaz, No problem here.

Nagkataon lang na medyo wala akong mahigop na idea nang araw na yon.
Kaya siguro napatigil ako sa Timog.

And
thanx but no thanx, alcohol and I don’t go together well
:smiley:

Thanx paul for that “extra” effort 
Indeed, there is no cause for worry.

ENJOY
and MABUHAY SA INYONG LAHAT!

nick

07-11-2005, 10:54 PM

You know, I’m wondering what trekker would think when he sees what happened to his thread!

andres

07-11-2005, 11:40 PM

To all TF boys en girls,

Due to insistent public demand, eto’ng coupon.
Kunan nyo ng picture sa keitai.
Enjoy tayong lahat.

tig-isa lang.
bawal ang bata.

Paul

07-12-2005, 11:21 AM

andres,

ano naman ang gagawin namin sa raw (draft??) building? i-uuntog ang ulo? :banghead:

andres

07-12-2005, 11:39 AM

hahaha
 oooops!

summer

07-12-2005, 05:32 PM

Like Tenkei I found this site while searching for the MLQIII blog. I`ve been trying to stick my eyes sa PCIJ lately because of the issues back home.

Oo nga pala. Thanks for making this site possible.

nick

07-12-2005, 06:36 PM

Like Tenkei I found this site while searching for the MLQIII blog. I`ve been trying to stick my eyes sa PCIJ lately because of the issues back home. Oo nga pala. Thanks for making this site possible.

Welcome to Timog summer. Now I’m really curious about this mlq3 thing. Can you post the url of the last page you were looking before coming to our site? I’d like to take a peek.

Andres, “Nama Biru”? Yong Asahi Building (http://www.theorientalcarav an.com/images/Tohoku_postcard_webready/Asahi_building_Starke.jpg) ba ang ibig mong sabihin?

Paul

07-12-2005, 08:09 PM

-snip-
Sorry again if I OVERWHELM people by the rate I posted.
Goes with the the job, I guess
-snip- may i ask what your job is? writer? journalist?
la lang, bilib lang ako sa mga taong magaling magsulat.
ako kasi hanggang teknikal na bagay lang e.
nung namigay ng creativity ang diyos absent yata ako. :smiley:

Paul

07-12-2005, 08:15 PM

Like Tenkei I found this site while searching for the MLQIII blog. I`ve been trying to stick my eyes sa PCIJ lately because of the issues back home.

Oo nga pala. Thanks for making this site possible.

welcome summer! timing na timing ang pagdating mo a. sana sa pagdating mo dito sa timog matapos na ang tag-ulan at lumabas na ang araw. sarap uminom ng malamig na ç”Ÿăƒ“ăƒŒăƒ« (draft beer) :toast: pagkatapos ng mahabang araw sa opisina o lab.

ako rin naiintriga diyan sa link sa blog ni MLQIII na siyang dahilan ng pagpadpad niyo dito. hinanap ko pero di ko makita e.

andres

07-12-2005, 09:27 PM

okey okey eto, totoo na.
kayo naman, tinetesting ko lang kayo eh, obvious ba?
hehehe.
o diba, ngayon may pagpipilian pa kayo.

idol ko 'yang si mlq3! parati kong binabasa yung blog niya:
http://www.quezon.ph/blog/

crispee

07-12-2005, 09:35 PM

Wow! grabe as in grabe ang bilang ng posts sa timog. Mamaya ko iisa-isahin at babatiin ko muna ang mga bagong member, welcome po sa inyo. Sama ako sa “nama” na pinag-uusapan niyo:D

goldhorse

07-13-2005, 06:16 PM

andres,

Basta pag nag print ako ng beer coupon mo at pinakita ko sa iyo may beer ako ha? Siya nga pala saan ka matatagpuan? (Yokohama di ba?)

summer

07-13-2005, 06:38 PM

Hello. I am trying to figure out what sites have I clicked before coming here. Parang sa INQ7.net yata yung nag-link sa akin coming here to Timog. Di ko na uli ma-follow kasi naka express version ang inquirer. pero parang doon nga. sorry :rolleyes: sa kadaming iniisip dito sa Japan e nagiging ulyanin na yata ako.:smiley: hehehe

andres

07-13-2005, 09:54 PM

goldhorse,
oo!
pero mas mabuti kung kuhanan mo na lang ng picture sa keitai, may paperless campaign kasi tayo ngayon e.
naku magkalapit lang pala tayo eh! – kawasaki nilalakad ko lang yan.

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.