Most Corrupt World Leaders

stanfordmed

08-09-2005, 05:55 PM

Most Corrupt World Leaders
RankCountryLeader and alleged embezzlement
1 Indonesia (Indonesia - Information)Suhar to, $15-35bn
2 Philippines (Philippines - Information)Fer dinand Marcos, $5-10bn
3 Congo, Democratic Republic of the (http://www.aneki.com/democratic_republic_ congo.html)Mobutu Sese Seko, $5bn
4 Nigeria (Nigeria - Information)Sani Abacha, $2-5bn
5 Serbia and Montenegro (Serbia and Montenegro - Information)(Yugosla via) Slobodan Milosevic, $1bn
6 Haiti (Haiti - Information)J-C Duvalier, $300-800m
7 Peru (Peru - Information)Alberto Fujimori, $600m
8 Ukraine (Ukraine - Information)Pavlo Lazarenko, $114-200m
9 Nicaragua (Nicaragua - Information)Arnol do Aleman, $100m
10 Philippines (Philippines - Information)Jos eph Estrada, $78-80m

http://www.aneki.com/corruption_leaders.h tml

Paul

08-09-2005, 08:33 PM

2 in the Top 10. not bad…i mean, not good. :angry:

betong

08-10-2005, 10:03 PM

Hmmm. Bako tumakbo na rin akong presidente. Quite a good get-rich-quick scheme.

juy

08-11-2005, 12:24 AM

kaya naman naghihirap ang bansa natin eh… kailan kaya mababago sistema ng pinas?

goldhorse

08-11-2005, 12:48 AM

kaya naman naghihirap ang bansa natin eh… kailan kaya mababago sistema ng pinas?

Pag naulit yuong nangyari nuong panahon ni Noah.

betong

08-12-2005, 10:22 PM

Di ba malapit na ang typhoon season… o ngayon na yon. Hmmm, baka nga malapit na…

No way!

juy

08-12-2005, 10:38 PM

hindi goldhorse… pag tayo na pumalit sa kanila!

pcbuildersam

09-22-2005, 09:07 AM

Good day folks,
On the lighter side…let us do some simple math…hmmmmmm.Assum ing the listed amounts of kurakot by these two gentlemen Makoy ,and Erap are true,and correct as per featured item in this website…hmmmmm let us take the total and divide it by the present population of good 'ol Pinas.What did u get? Do the Math.Wow!! And I mean wow!! Free medical treatment (,hospitalization ,medicines,)free education from the elementary up to Masters(whooaaaa) housing for everyone…and all the freebies on planet earth.Talking about Utopia on earth.Whoooaaaa!
Good day!! I mean it…See u layta aligayta!!

seanty

09-22-2005, 09:22 AM

hehehe…ung marcos gold nga hanggang ngayon nasa US pa rin eh, kung yun binabalik na sa Pinas eh di gaganda kahit paano yung economy…kung hindi maibubulsa on the way papunta sa Pinas hehehe

stanfordmed

09-22-2005, 09:49 AM

hehehe…ung marcos gold nga hanggang ngayon nasa US pa rin eh, kung yun binabalik na sa Pinas eh di gaganda kahit paano yung economy…kung hindi maibubulsa on the way papunta sa Pinas hehehe

They should raid Imee Marcos’ house in Atherton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atherton%2C_Californ ia), California. :rolleyes: Might be some buillions hidden there. :sneaky:

Maruchan

09-22-2005, 10:04 AM

They should raid Imee Marcos’ house in Atherton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atherton%2C_Californ ia), California. :rolleyes: Might be some buillions hidden there. :sneaky:
Speaking of the ill-gotten wealth of the Marcoses, have you guys seen the jewelry (http://www.voanews.com/english/2005-09-14-voa13.cfm) of Imelda Marcos a few days ago in ABS-CBN? Grabe! Estimated $10 to $20 million daw. :eek: kaya pala sabi ni Imelda noon, “I rob (love) the Philippines.” :smiley:

betong

09-22-2005, 10:12 AM

Speaking of the ill-gotten wealth of the Marcoses, have you guys seen the jewelry (http://www.voanews.com/english/2005-09-14-voa13.cfm) of Imelda Marcos a few days ago in ABS-CBN? Grabe! Estimated $10 to $20 million daw. :eek: kaya pala sabi ni Imelda noon, “I rob (love) the Philippines.” :smiley:

Actually it was a Japanese politician who said that during the Marcos administration:

“You Firipino peoporu are bery rucky, you hab a puresident who robs you.”

“And a first rady who robs you more.”

:smiley: :wink:

Raiden

09-22-2005, 10:22 AM

Additional info for everybody:

Atherton, CA and Hillsborough, CA are the most expensive cities (property ownership wise) here in the U.S. Both are located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

No houses are priced below US$1.5 million.

stanfordmed

09-22-2005, 11:28 AM

The proceeds of the auction (from the jewelry) should go directly to charity, not the government. Otherwise it will be pocketed by corrupt officials again - a vicious cycle. :rolleyes:

pcbuildersam

09-22-2005, 12:50 PM

Good day!
Yeah ,Pinoys easily forget.After all the sufferings Pinoys suffered during the Martial Law and the Makoy admin. we now have his children in Congress.Wow! Now comes Erap.Welcome back ,Erap.Where have you’ve been all these days,my main man? You’ve missed a lot of fun.Well,my friend it is not too late.Let us bring back the good 'ol days.
Bongbong for President?Hmmmmm ,let us see.How about Imee? Who"s better?Another woman president?Well,we’ve had two.Any accomplishments ,I mean visible accomplishments? Your guess is good as mine.
Wow ,almost forgot.How about Madam Imelda .Yeah.why did I forget?The mother herself.She’ll make a good president.Damn good president.Why?She won’t make kurakot anymore 'coz she’s got plenty of jewels that she forgot where’ve she’s placed it.Well ,who cares …theres too many outta there.Did I hear you say you don’t like her?Don’t you remember her motto ?Kayong mahihirap ay laging nasa puso ko.A home for everybody.No more homeless in their own land…bla bla bla.You forgot that?
Well,how about another military man in the offing? Hmmmm…Honasan maybe? The RAM boy?How about my idol ,good 'ol suave "damn if you do damn if you don’t 'Ping Lacson?No,yes… maybe?Who else ?Hmmn lemme think…How about Dirty Harry?Yeah ,Kung fu Fred Lim.No?Too old? Bring back Ramos? Rusty old man?No?Bring back Lady Thatcher iron Lady People power yellow freak Tita Cory?No?Also too old?Media blitz won’t allow her 'coz of the tsismis here and there related to fav daughter Chris?Whooaaa! I am throwing the towel.I am tired.Who else ,my friend ? Help ,we’re in short supply…Any volunteers?.Anybody will do …they are all the same anyway.:smiley:
Good day !

Willy2k5

09-22-2005, 12:59 PM

Kaninong Kayamanan kaya ang ninakaw ni Marcos? Kayamanan ng Pilipinong mamamayan or Treasure ni General Yamashita? :mad:

pcbuildersam

09-22-2005, 01:25 PM

Hello folks,
I’ve got this solution for the Marcos Jewel proceeds.Lahat kontra na mapunta sa gob. dahil nga sa baka kung saan lang mapunta.
Well, ganito… open natin ng bank account ang lahat ng Pinoy.Yong meron na o.k lang.Unahin natin yong mga poorest of the poor.Sunod natin yong above this bracket .Disqualify natin yong mga magaganda na ang buhay.Big time businessmen,professi onals,those permanently residing abroad etc etc.
What is the percentage of the poorest of the poor to the total population? Granting 75 per cent are poor,(plus-minus) roughly that would be somewhere around the vicinity of 50 million people.How much would be sufficient enough capital to start a business in Pinas? P 200,000 maybe ?Is that enough nowadays?
So now here comes the exciting part.How much would be the total money that would be accumulated from the proceeds?What about the other belongings of the Marcos clan that was seized by the PCGG.Do we have a clear total value?
So if we can come up with that amount of money to start a business for these 50 million plus people then we would definitely be on the way to prosperity.You think so?
Any other solutions.Concrete one please:D

Maruchan

09-22-2005, 10:04 PM

The proceeds of the auction (from the jewelry) should go directly to charity, not the government. Otherwise it will be pocketed by corrupt officials again - a vicious cycle. :rolleyes:

I agree! :thumb: It could be used to provide relief aid to typhoon victims in the Philippines, pabahay or libreng paaral sa mga vicitima o sa mga mahihirap na mamamayan. I wish!

goldhorse

09-23-2005, 06:07 AM

Nope, not even that prevents corrupt officials from sticking their hands in to the cookie jar. I’ve heard stories of officials exchanging local goods for the imported disaster relief goods coming from the U.S. They wanted to taste imported spam I guess. Wala talagang patawad sa atin.

seanty

09-23-2005, 09:29 AM

not a chance…malabo pa sa ilog tubig pasig ang iniisip natin…sa bawat gov’t transaction ng GOBYERNO laging merong part don ang mga officials, example, nung time po na kagawad pa ako ng brgy (SK), bago pa ma-approved ang projects namin ng munisipyo eh sangkatutak na po ang padding…gaya ng pa-liga ng basketball, maniwala kyo na ang libreng pa-uniforms pra sa 10teams eh aabot nang more than Php200K? Pero sa actual naman eh wala pa nga yatang Php50K kasama na ang premyo at tropeo!!! Hindi naman kami pwedeng magreklamo (dahil me nakukuha rin kme na porsyento?) otherwise, iipitin nila ang budget namin at lalong wala kaming magiging projects…see, ganun ang kalakaran…mahirap talagang baguhin…

Kaya iyang worth $10-20M daw, pag nakarating yan sa Pinas, swerte na kung me $1M pa silang ibigay hehehe

stanfordmed

09-23-2005, 09:47 AM

Nope, not even that prevents corrupt officials from sticking their hands in to the cookie jar. I’ve heard stories of officials exchanging local goods for the imported disaster relief goods coming from the U.S. They wanted to taste imported spam I guess. Wala talagang patawad sa atin.

Such :devil:-minded politicians. And yet they still go to mass and/or consider themselves Christians.
What a shame …:nono: :grrr:

obet2

10-18-2005, 05:26 PM

ate glue arroyo,
palagay ko totoo yong alegasyon sa kanya na nangurakot din siya,kung pagbabasehan ang mga bintang sa kanya ng mga kritiko niya, yong sa diosdado highway ba yon,sa fertilizer fund na ginastos nya sa election at marami pang iba,sa palagay ko mga totoo lahat yon,sabi nga kanya ng mga tao isa syang sinungaling,mandaray a at magnanakaw
naniniwala ako na isa sya sa mga corrupt leader ng bansa,

kaya para sa ikatatahimik siguro ng pinas,lumayas ka na arroyo sa m.palace :grrr: :hellfire: :dowave:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.