Purely “Pinoy E-commerce”

geek

09-02-2005, 09:40 AM

Purely “Pinoy E-commerce”

A new company with a new website, only 4 years old when I post this ad, has developed a unique system for Filipino online sellers and consumers. Whether you are a company or an individual, huge group with years of existence in business or small companies and starters, this new is for you.

Let’s get detailed.

With this new system, you can:

Purchase just anything that is offered in the website, several sellers would be using this system and you would have all those stuffs available in the website.

Pay your bills, electricity, water, telephone, etc. Partnerships may be established between these companies and paying your bills would be done in a number of clicks only.

Sell your own products right from the website using an easy to use system. Make catalog for your product and other members would surely find your product.

Send and receive money, fast, easy and secure.

But before you could do that, you would have to register first. Registration is free of charge and since I wanted to help you in this new system, I will do the registration for you. After your registration, I shall be available all the time to attend to your questions.

So that I can have you registered, please email me the following information: (Be assured that I will only use them for the purpose of registration, I shall have your data deleted right after I have you registered)

*Login Name or Username: (tell me your fav username)
*Firstname
*Surname
*Birthday(DD/MM/YYYY)
Postal Code
City
Province
*Email
Phone
MobilePhone
Fax
URL (if you have a website)

NOTE: All entries marked with (*) are required. A temporary password will be made for your account. After I have registered you, an email will be sent to you. You can then login and change your password for protection.

Hurry; there is a promo that is good until November 30. Send me the above info now and after I register you, I shall reveal the promo.

Send the above information by email to: jonel@jonelsplace.co m (jonel@jonelsplace.c om)

LET US SUPPORT PHILIPPINES E-COMMERCE. GOT BUSINESS? LET’S HAVE IT ONLINE!

I will be waiting for your email.

Dax

09-02-2005, 03:20 PM

Send me the above info now and after I register you, I shall reveal the promo.

Send my personal information to you, someone I obviously don’t know, without even knowing why for? :confused:

Mahirap yata yan. :insane:

Paul

09-02-2005, 06:01 PM

why not just post the website and let us see for ourselves? i don’t think people here would like the idea of sending their personal information to a stranger without making sure that’s it legit and safe. post the details of the company here so we can check it out.

makulit

09-02-2005, 07:52 PM

Better tell us the URL. We’ll look and see. If we want to become a member, we’ll register on our own. Bakit naman namin ibibigay ang personal information namin sa yo …

ning2

09-02-2005, 09:35 PM

Better tell us the URL. We’ll look and see. If we want to become a member, we’ll register on our own. Bakit naman namin ibibigay ang personal information namin sa yo …

oo nga naman geek san,

much better if you tell us the website address and we look it for ourselves. ika nga to see is to believe kung maganda nga talaga ito. pero ang ibigay ang personal information namin sa iyo for registration…ma labong mangyari yon. :confused:

Stacie Fil

09-02-2005, 09:42 PM

Hello GEEK,

Siguro para mas maganda eh, tel us first what company is it. It would be better if you introduce it with track record posted.

Regarding registration, siguro naman if we are the one to get involve in the businees, we ourselves must/can do the registration, as a usual practice di ba.

In all business, trust is one of the prime factor. Siguro we have to see more before we register. Lalo na sa panahon ngayon maraming hoax sa internet.:frowning:

goldhorse

09-03-2005, 02:14 PM

Hi Geek,

Could you conirm if this is your company website?
I got it from you e-mail domain.

http://www.jonelsplace.com

geek

09-04-2005, 12:25 PM

Hehehe, mukhang nagalit lahat sa akin a.

Ok, let me tell you first why I want to do the registration in your behalf, I am doing the brokering work here. However, I must only register the people I know but I am limited to only a few. I want to register more and here, I did it. But since I was taken like a “crooked man” trying to scam you - I will just forget the brokering work where I could get some incentive. I will now let you discover that this new system is.

I want us, Filipinos to know it, use it, patronize it because it is ours. Developed by Filipinos, operated by Filipinos, with commitment to uplift the E-commerce in the country.

The website URL is: http://www.kayamoney.com Visit the site and see what it has for you. If you have questions, post them here or visit the webiste’s forum at http://forums.kayamoney.com and post your questions. We will all be glad to help you.

goldrose, the website is my personal website. As posted, the company’s website is different. Also, I am not connected with the company in anyway. I just want to help them reach more and more people online.

To the rest, calm down now hehehe. I am no longer asking for your personal information. Please check the website, explore it, the FAQs page will surely answer some of your questions. Should the answer to your question is not there, I am just an email away or post in this thread and I’ll provide you answers to the best I can.

Additional: I am Jonelo in http://forums.kayamoney.com/ see you there! ( ^ ^ )

geek

09-05-2005, 07:32 AM

Ohayou Nishi Nihon! :slight_smile:

How do you find Kaya Money? Is it great for doing e-business?

geek

09-06-2005, 05:37 PM

When the links to the website wasn’t here yet, replies poured in. Now that I had the link included, I got zero reply:D

Anyone who have gone to the site?

Paul

09-06-2005, 06:21 PM

i have. i’ll come back when i have a use for it.

geek

09-07-2005, 07:25 AM

Yes please, when you are into e-commerce, don’t forget Kaya Money

ayris_mari

09-19-2005, 10:55 PM

I am the Research Manager of ExplorAsia Inc. ExplorAsia was established as a business research provider in Asia in 2002, the company has grown significantly through the years. ExplorAsia now boasts of a global research nerve center, based in the Philippines, and sub-regional research facilities in Hong Kong, Singapore, and the USA. As such, within its immediate circle, the company has access to over 100 full-time interviewers, researchers, analysts and project managers.

We are currently expanding our network of researchers and analysts who can conduct local-language primary research on various industries, markets and companies within the Asia-Pacific region.

As such, we would like to get in touch with your members who are willing to work with us on our on-going projects in Japan. You may refer to our website at www.explorasia.com (http://www.explorasia.com/) for more information.

I will be happy to discuss the details of our research with anyone who may be interested in joining us. I may be contacted via email at iris@explorasia.com (iris@explorasia.com ) .

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.