Should I stay or should I go?

ankizze

09-21-2005, 09:08 PM

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I DON’T KNOW IF I SHOULD GO OR NOT? COZ I FELT ALWAYS BETRAYED BY THE ONE I REALLY LOVE MOST! I JUST SACRIFICE MY FAMILY AND MY DAUGHTER IN MANILA TO LIVE WITH HIM AND TO TAKE CARE OF HIM!!! :grrr: BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW IF HE KEPT LYING AND HAVING SEX WITH OTHER LADIES???

:drool:
I AM SCARED NOW!!! HONESTLY I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! MUCH BETTER TO CALL IT GOODBYE FOR THE TWO OF US??? THAT’S MY BIG QUESTION IN MY MIND NOW!!! LIVING HERE IN JAPAN IS LIKE A HELLL.MY FRIENDS KEPT TELLING ME THAT I’M HERE IN JAPAN AND HAD A VISA BUT THEY DIDN’T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN ON ME WITH MY HUSBAND!!! I CAN’T SUPPORT MY DAUGHTER IN MANILA COZ I DON’T WORK HERE AND MY HUSBAND DON’T LIKE MY DAUGHTER,NAOMI!!! HE TOLD ME THAT IT’S NOT HIS DAUGHTER SO WHY HE HAVE TO CARE FOR IT!!! BUT DEEP INSIDE ME IT LIKES HE KILLING ME SLOWLY!!! LAST TIME HE DELETE ALL MY DAUGHTERS PHOTO IN OUR PC AND MY PHONE.AND HE PLACE MY DAUGHTER’S PHOTO IN A TRASH CAN!!! HE HAS NO CONSCIENCE AT ALL!!!

HE KEPT TELLING ME HE HAD NO MONEY, BUT STILL HE STILL PAYING THOSE WHORES TO SLEPT ON HIM, HAVING SEX ON HIM… SO HOW CAN HE SAY HE HAS NO MONEY???

I’M NOT AFTER WITH THE MONEY AND VISA… ALL I WANT NOW IS TO HAVE SOME PEACE OF MINE. TO GO BACK FROM WHERE I CAME FROM AND TAKE CARE OF NAOMI. FRANKLY SPEAKIN, BEFORE I AM CONTENTED IN MY LIFE, ONLY ME AND NAOMI. BUT WHEN I MET HIM AND HE KEPT PROMISING ME THAT IF I MARRY HIM I CAN GIVE A GOOD LIFE FOR NAOMI!!! BUT IT’S ALL WRONG AND LIES… COZ LIVING TOGETHER WITH HIM WAS A BIG MISTAKE!!! COZ I’VE EXPERIENCE ALL THE BAD AND WORST LIFE ON HIM… I’VE EXPERIENCED TO SLEPT AT THE RIVERSIDE COZ HE TOLD ME TO GET OUT OF HIS HOUSE AND GET ALL THE KEYS, CREDIT CARDS , ALIEN CARD AND PHONE!! HE WANTS TO GET RID OF ME JUST EASILY!! MANY TIMES I’VE EXPERIENCED THAT, NOT ONLY 1 OR 2 TIME…MANY MANY TIMES NOW!!!

I WAS SO TIRED, I HAVE NO GUTS TO VOICE OUT ALL MY HATREDS. I FEEL USELESS NOW, JUST NOBODY…:banghead : i feel stupid!!!

adechan

09-21-2005, 09:31 PM

my first suggestion is leave
that’s what i can say reading your outcry

you have a daughter and you can’t support her
anyone who can support your daughter?
she is your RESPONSIBILITY

you are not happy
you feel unlove
so depressing

can you stand having sex with him
then he having sex with other?
so sinful

but be careful
you will not know kung anong gagawin niya

pero marami ka pa sigurong maririnig na comments
hintay ka muna

betong

09-21-2005, 10:48 PM

Leave him.
Go.
Don’t look back.
Just go.
Quickly.

crister

09-21-2005, 11:11 PM

kung sabi mo eh pinapalayas ka na nya paminsan minsan…better to leave but you must think first about your options:

1. ready ka ba na bumalik sa Pinas?
  2. matagal pa ba ang Visa mo, so that you can still look for a job and earn some money bago umuwi sa Pinas?
  3. May matitirahan ka ba na kamag-anak o kaibigan dito sa Japan , look for a job and think of ways to stay here longer (legally) so that you can still get your child na nasa Pinas?
  4. There are other options na ikaw lang ang makakapagdecide, but please always remember to include the sake of your daughter.

my point is, do not make any decision without thinking what will happen next or not even thinking what will happen to you and your child’s future…ganbatte ne.

seanty

09-21-2005, 11:15 PM

I agree with Betong, you’d better leave him NOW. You do not know what he is capable of doing and you should not wait for the worst to come—if asking you to leave the house empty handed and everything isn’t worst enough for you. Think of NAOMI, she needs you. You need to be strong for her and DON’T LET ANYONE MAKE YOU FEEL USELESS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT.

Hungry eyes

09-22-2005, 12:54 AM

i can hardly understand for what u r suffering now…ya…most of the jap mens do like tht…dirty in some ways…leave that guy…u dont need his kind…live for Naomichan…you are still young…and have power to work for living…u can take care of ur daughter…KAYA mo yan…u r the only parent to her…she dont need anything but ur love…move on sis…god speed

prettylily_1203

09-22-2005, 04:05 AM

leave him… you can do it… dont waste your time on him… always remember, that there’s a lot instore for you but most of all, dont forget to pray and ask HIS guidance always… …YOU CAN DO IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

nearane

09-22-2005, 06:58 AM

you better leave him.
palagay ko naman ay ginawa mo na ang magagawa mo para maging maayos ang relationship ninyo pero wala sa yo ang problema nasa kanya. you should move on with your life lalo na at meron kang anak. and yes dont forget to PRAY for guidance and support.
gambatte.

hotcake

09-22-2005, 07:34 AM

Hello Ankizze. Leave him now. kung ayaw niyang pirmahan ang divorce paper , mag-soudan ka sa shiaksho diyan sa inyo para ituro nila ang susunod na step sa iyo. Hindi ka dapat nagtitiis, intindihin mo din si Naomi chan. Paano kung magkasakit ka, paano na ang anak mo.Be strong, live for naomi.

docomo

09-22-2005, 05:20 PM

… Sometimes, our hearts and mind dont’ see eye-to-eye. But in the end, it is up to each of us to make the decisions. Only we know what’s best for us, only we can make ourselves happy… Are you happy? If not,whats stopping you? Then , make a change…Life is too short, you live only once (until you come back as a roach)…
You must take chances, and live… god bless :slight_smile:

puting tainga

09-22-2005, 07:18 PM

It seems there are several personalities in me and several thoughts came into my mind.

OPTION 1
Forgive him, read the Bible, pray

If you can do this, I am sure you will go to heaven, and he to hell.

OPTION 2
Mukhang Hapon din ang totoong tatay ni Naomi, dahil sa pangalan niya.
Is she legitimately registered as a Japanese?

In that case, ang payo ko ay
a) Bring Naomi here to Japan
b) Rent an inexpensive apartment
c ) Get divorce,
d ) Go to Welfare office
(In order to get welfare you have to be with a Japanese child of your own.)

OPTION 3
Another option ay
a) Make sure he has his life insurance, but not a very expensive one, in order not to get suspected.
(Like the ones offered by card companies are preferable.)
b) Separate, maybe go back to the PH, but don’t get a divorce, never sign it
c) If he dies, you can get his insurance as his legitimate wife.

OPTION 4
Change your hair color, hairstyle, get new type of cloths, if you can, get cosmetic surgery,
Pag mataba ka, pumayat ka. Run, stretch, and eat moderately.

In short, be a different person.

This may work for him, even if it doesn’t work, I am sure you will feel better.

GOOD LUCK!

adechan

09-23-2005, 10:10 PM

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
ok ah

It seems there are several personalities in me and several thoughts came into my mind.

OPTION 1
Forgive him, read the Bible, pray

If you can do this, I am sure you will go to heaven, and he to hell.

OPTION 2
Mukhang Hapon din ang totoong tatay ni Naomi, dahil sa pangalan niya.
Is she legitimately registered as a Japanese?

In that case, ang payo ko ay
a) Bring Naomi here to Japan
b) Rent an inexpensive apartment
c ) Get divorce,
d ) Go to Welfare office
(In order to get welfare you have to be with a Japanese child of your own.)

OPTION 3
Another option ay
a) Make sure he has his life insurance, but not a very expensive one, in order not to get suspected.
(Like the ones offered by card companies are preferable.)
b) Separate, maybe go back to the PH, but don’t get a divorce, never sign it
c) If he dies, you can get his insurance as his legitimate wife.

OPTION 4
Change your hair color, hairstyle, get new type of cloths, if you can, get cosmetic surgery,
Pag mataba ka, pumayat ka. Run, stretch, and eat moderately.

In short, be a different person.

This may work for him, even if it doesn’t work, I am sure you will feel better.

GOOD LUCK!

ankizze

09-24-2005, 12:53 AM

:slight_smile: thanks mga kapatid, bale monday kuha lang me ng re-entry. i’m planning to go back to manila on next monday. tama naman cguro na layasan ko na cia… sorry kung ngayon lang ako nakapag reply. binugbog na naman ako at binuhusan ng alak kaya d2 me sa fren ko nag stay ngayon. maybe i’ll stay in manila for a month and come back here in japan para magtrabaho na lang!!!

ankizze

09-24-2005, 01:04 AM

Sa totoo lang natouch ako sa inyong lahat although di nyo ko kilala nakita ko na concerned kayo lahat sa kin. kaya siguro dito ko nabubuhos lahat ng sama ng loob ko sa asawa ko at pamilya ko at least marami akong advices na natatanggap mula sa inyong lahat.

halloween

09-24-2005, 01:09 AM

Hello! Was about to comment on your post but since you’ve already made a decision, moot and academic na sasabihin ko. Eto lang payo ko kapatid, magpakatatag ka at tandaan mo, walang sino man ang may karapatan na manakit sa 'yo dahil sa batas ng tao at batas ng Dios, may mga karapatan ka. Isa pa, lagi kang may options, nasasayo na yon kung ano ang recourse ang pipiliin at gagawin mo. Just bear this in mind, equally important to financial securty is self respect and dignity. Aanhin mo ang pera if in the process of acquiring it you became totally devastated. Napaka pathetic non. Para makatulong ka sa mga taong malapit sa yo lalo na sa anak mo, isalba mo muna ang sarili mo. Good luck sa yo. Really wish you well. Mabuhay ka! And dont forget to PRAY!

ankizze

09-24-2005, 01:13 AM

gusto ko lang muna mapahinga utak ko kahit sandali, kaya plan ko na umuwi muna sa pinas. saka para makita ko yung daughter ko. ang problema ko lang pag uwi ko ay kung saan ako tutuloy at makakahanap ng trabaho…:frowning: dito sa japan…

piNkAhOLiC

10-05-2005, 04:33 AM

Mahirap magbigay ng payo dahil never ko itong naranasan. Eto lang masasabi ko:

Bakit kailangan pang pag-isipan? Simple lang naman ang DAPAT mong gawin eh, LEAVE HIM!
Eh yung sigiwan ka nga lang or murahin eh HINDI ok, tapos ganyan pa! If I were in your shoes, matagal konang hiniwalayan yan!

Move on. If you love your daughter, just go back here in Phil. Kalimutan mo na ang lalaking yun and forget everything that happened. Do you still see yourself in a family with that man? A man who doesnt even know how to be a good husband and a “step-father”…

Fight. Make a move to make your life better. You don’t deserve to be treated this way. If he does not respect you then by all means let him know that you respect yourself.

Anong mas gusto mo? Mag-stay sa MAHAL MO or SA NAGMAMAHAL SAYO?

Pick up yourself from that mess and live your life with Naomi & those people who truly cares for you.

Pray hard…It really helps.

piNkAhOLiC

10-05-2005, 04:41 AM

Ay, ngayon ko lang nabasa yung last page. Hehe. Mabuti naman ang nakapag-decide kana!
Tama yan, go home to see Naomi and magpahinga ka muna. And then try to find a job when you get back in Japan. And promise mo wag kana balik sa asawa mong ewan ha…

You deserve to be happy. Don’t let anybody do this again to you!

The important lesson here is that even if you get married…Never EVER allow yourself to be in the position where if anything happens, you are not able to fend for yourself (and your child). Always have a back up plan because anything can happen. :slight_smile:

Keep us posted ha. Good Luck & May God bless you! :slight_smile:

ronnie

10-08-2005, 11:00 PM

i agree sa majority na iwan mo na ang husband mo… madami pa sigurong mag mamahal sa yo… ankizze, may all the good luck be with you…:slight_smile:

Chibi

10-09-2005, 10:30 PM

gusto ko lang muna mapahinga utak ko kahit sandali, kaya plan ko na umuwi muna sa pinas. saka para makita ko yung daughter ko. ang problema ko lang pag uwi ko ay kung saan ako tutuloy at makakahanap ng trabaho…:frowning: dito sa japan…
sis sa TFC lagi nila pinapakita yung tungkol sa domestic violence,tawag ka dun baka matulungan ka nila sa problem mo.:slight_smile:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.