Salamin writes that Filipinos could learn things from the Japanese like punctuality, self-reliance, honesty, cleanliness, great customer service and diligence at work.
1. Be punctual
2. Do not leave anything on your plate.
3. Develop self-reliance.
4. Deliver courteous customer service.
5. Develop a strong sports hobby.
6. Drink green tea. Lots of it.
7. Clean as you go.
8. Be considerate of others.
9. Take work seriously.
10. Be honest.
Even if you disagree with the part about drinking green tea (I personally don’t), the rest should be an interesting read. (Part II is here.)