The Fall of Man

jhunex

12-01-2005, 06:37 AM

Hello! Everyone, I just wanna share this topic about the fall of man.So I hope you can gain more knowledge about this, specially for those who are interested to read this…so here it is.

Fall of Man
Men. w/out exception, are inclined to repel evil and to pursue goodness. But men, unconsciously driven by an evil force, repel the goodness desired by their original minds and perform evil acts w/c they do not reallly want to do. In Christianity, this evil force is known as “Satan”. Because man does not know the real nature and origin of Satan, he has been unable to liquidate the force of SAtan. In order to eradicate the source of evil, end the sinful history of mankind, and establish an era of goodness, we first must clarify the motivation os Satan and the nature of his being. In order to do this, we must study the “Fall of Man”.
The Root of Sin
Until the present era, not a single man has known the root of sin. Christians have believed that Adam and Eve, the first man and the first woman, ate the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and that this act was the root of sin. There are a number of believers who assume that the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is the fruit of an actual tree, while others believe that the fruit is a symbol. Such diverse opinions lead to differing interpretations and, hence, to confusion.

1. THE TREE OF LIFE AND THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL
    Many Christians to this day believe that the fruit w/c caused Adam and Eve to fall was literally the fruit of a tree. But, how could God-the Parent of man-make a fruit so tempting(Gen. 3:6) that His children would risk falling in order to eat it? How could He have placed such a harmful fruit where His childre could reach it so easily?
    Jesus said, “Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the mouth, this defile a amn”.(Matt. 15:11) Then how could the food w/c man eats cause him to fall? The original sin of man has been inherited from the first man and the first woman. HOw could something edible be the source of that sin or the cause of transmitting that original sin to the children? That w/c is inherited is passed on through the blood lineage. What a man has eaten cannot be transmitted from one generetion to the next.
    There are many who believe that God created the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and commanded man not to eat of it in order to test man’s obedience to Him. We must ask: would a God of Love test man so mercilessly by a means that could cause his death? Adam and Eve knew they would die when they ate the fruit, for God had told them. Yet they ate it. We cannot understand why Adam and Eve, who were far from starvation, would disobey God’s command at the risk of their lives. The fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil must have been so extraordinarily stimulating and so ardently desired that fear of punishment-even death-could not deter them from eating it.
    If the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was not a material fruit, but a symbol, what does this symbol represent? To answer this question let us begin w/ an examination of the Tree of Life, w/c grew in the Garden of Eden along w/ the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil(Gen. 2:9). When we grasp the true character of the Tree of Life, we will also know the nature of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
    (1) The Tree of Life
    According to the Bible, the hope of fallen man lies in the Tree of Life, that is, in becoming a Tree of Life. Israelites of the Old Testament looked toward th Tree of Life as their ultimate hope(Prov. 13:12). The hope of Christians from Jesus’ day to the present time has been directed toward the Tree of Life(Rev. 22:14). Since the ultimate hope of fallen man is the Tree of Life, we can conclude that the hope of Adam before his fall was also the Tree of Life.
    Why can we conclude that the hope of Adam was to attain the Tree of Life? Genesis 3:24 says that after Adam committed sin, God placed cherubim and a flaminf sword to guard the Tree of Life. Due to his fall, Adam was driven from the Garden of Eden(Gen. 3:24) w/out having attained the Tree of Life. Eversince then, fallen man has set his hope upon attaining what Adam failed to attain-the Tree of Life.
    What must Adam have hoped while he was in the process of growing to perfection? He hoped to reach perfect manhood w/out falling and thus fulfill God’s ideal of creation. So we can now understand the importance of the Tree of Life as “manhood fulfilling the ideal og creation”, as perfected Adam. The Tree of Life represents perfected Adam.
    Had Adam attained the Tree og Life, all his descendants also could have attained the Tree of Life and thus they could have realized the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. But Adam fell and God placed the flaming sword at the entrance of the Garden to guard it. So the Tree of Life remains the hope of fallen man, who is trying to restore the ideal of creation.
    (2) The Tree of the Knowledge of Good an Evil
    God created Adam, and He also created Eve as Adam’s spouse. Thus, when we find in the Garden of Eden a tree symbolizing manhood, we know there must be another tree symbolizing womanhood. The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, w/c was described as standing w/ the Tree of Life(Gen.2:9), was thus the symbol of Eve.
    The Bible refers to Jesus as the vine(Jon 15:5), or the olive tree(Rom. 11:17). Likewise, Adam and Eve are represented by twoo trees.

to be continued…

puting tainga

12-01-2005, 10:05 AM

Hi, jhunex,
Bumasa ako ng lahat ng mga posts mo kanina. (There is such a function.)

It seems you haven’t read TF rules very well.
Because I believe you are not the kind of person who knowingly break the rules if you know the rules.
Right?

Much as I respect your faith, this is not a place to “share” a very long material of that sort.
Also, no text speak ( for example, 4 example, w/c etc), please.

Siguro hindi mo alam where to find TF rules.
Dito. (Wish I know how to link the rules to the word “Dito”)
Timog Forum | Filipinos in Japan > Timog Forum General > Forum Announcements

puting tainga

12-01-2005, 06:02 PM

Dito (http://www.timog.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365 )

I hope this will work.

gabby

12-01-2005, 11:05 PM

The fall of man is not a grand story! As Ambassador Bosworth said . . . you should cut and cut cleanly.

jhunex

12-02-2005, 03:57 AM

Hi, jhunex,
Bumasa ako ng lahat ng mga posts mo kanina. (There is such a function.)

It seems you haven’t read TF rules very well.
Because I believe you are not the kind of person who knowingly break the rules if you know the rules.
Right?

Much as I respect your faith, this is not a place to “share” a very long material of that sort.
Also, no text speak ( for example, 4 example, w/c etc), please.

Siguro hindi mo alam where to find TF rules.
Dito. (Wish I know how to link the rules to the word “Dito”)
Timog Forum | Filipinos in Japan > Timog Forum General > Forum Announcements

Hi! Puting Tainga.
Thank you very much for reading my long sharing and for your comment.And I’m very sorry also, I just want only to share this, thinking that there might somebody who are interested and wants to study about the fall of man.
If I’m really breaking the rules maybe the tf will give me a warning or notices to discontinue and I will accept that if ever and thank you for the ‘no text speak’ I know now.:slight_smile:

jhunex

12-02-2005, 04:10 AM

The fall of man is not a grand story! As Ambassador Bosworth said . . . you should cut and cut cleanly.
Hi! gabby, thank you very much to you also, for reading the story, I’ll hope you will still continue reading it.
From history we can learn a lesson.:slight_smile:

jhunex

12-02-2005, 05:03 AM

Hello! Everyone, here’s the continuation…

1. THE TRUE NATURE OF THE SERPENT
    In the Bible we read that the serpent tempted Eve to sin(Gen. 3:4-5). What does this serpent signify? The answer is found by studying the true character of the serpent in the third chapter of Genesis.
    The serpent described in the Bible could converse with man. Moreover, he caused the fall of man, who is a spiritual being. Therefore, the serpent also must have been a spiritual being. He knew God’s intention to prohibit man from eating the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. This tells us decisively that the serpent was spiritual.
    In Revelation 12:9 we read further that the “great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent,” who is called the devil by some, and Satan by others. This “ancient serpent” was the same one which tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. This serpent is called the devil and Satan who, we know, has constantly directed the human mind toward evil. Therefore, Satan must be a spiritual being. If the devil is spiritual, the serpent symbolizing the devil also must be spiritual. So we are assured that the serpent which tempted the first man and the first woman was not an animal but was a spiritual being.
    A question we must resolve, then, is whether the serpent existed before the time of the creation or was formed at the creation. If this serpent was a being in existence before creation with a purpose contrary to that of God, the struggle between good and evil in the world would be inevitable and eternal. God’s providence of Restoration, then, would come to naught; and monism, the belief that all things were created by one God, would be disproven. We cannot avoid the conclusion, therefore, that the spiritual beings, likened to a serpent, was a being originally created for the purpose of goodness who later fell and was degraded to become Satan.
    What kind of spiritual being could have conversed with man, known God’s will, lived in heaven(the world of spirit), and could dominate the human soul, transcendent of time and space, even after this being’s fall and degradation? There is no being endowed with such characteristics except an angel. The serpent, then, must have been a figurative term for an angel. We read in II Peter 2:4 that God did not spare the angels when they sinned but cast them into hell. So we must conclude that the true nature of the serpent, which tempted man to sin, was that of an angel
    The serpent’s tongue is split in two. This symbolizes a amn or being which utters two different things with one tongue, a being which lives a double life with one heart. The serpent is also the symbol of one who induces others to sacrifice themselves for his own benefit. The serpent twists its body around the prey, and then devours it. For these reasons, the Bible likened the angel which tempted man to a serpent.
  2. THE FALL OF THE ANGEL AND THE FALL OF MAN
    Now we know that the serpent which tempted man to fall was an angel, and that this angel, having fallen into sin, became Satan. Let us further investigate what kind of sin the angel and the man committed.
    (1) The Crime of the Angel

Jude 1:6-7 reads:

And the angels that did not keep their own position but left their proper dwelling have been kept by him in eternal chains in the nether gloom until the judgement of the great day; just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise acted immorally(committed fornication) and indulged in unnatural lust, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

From this we can reason that the angel fell as the result of an immoral act of unnatural lust, and that act was fornication.
Fornication is a crime which cannot be committed by one person alone. Therefore, we must know with whom the angel committed fornication in the Garden of Eden. In order to know that, let us first investigate what kind of crime was committed by man.

to be continued…

jpt4u2c

12-02-2005, 07:12 PM

The fall of man is simple.

Disobedience

Dax

12-02-2005, 08:34 PM

…and gravity.

adechan

12-02-2005, 08:43 PM

Disobedience

agree:king:

…and gravity
kaya nahulog:D

adechan

12-02-2005, 08:53 PM

Puwede bang matanong ang religious background mo?

Where did you get your source? or it is from your own study or group study?

would you mind please?

i think this is wonderful, but there is a part of me na nag re-red signal

reon

12-02-2005, 08:54 PM

moved to off-topic.

jhunex

12-03-2005, 12:51 AM

:thumb: agree:king:

kaya nahulog:D

I agree too, but can’t there be a disobedience without an act of disobedience? The essence of their sin was disobedience to the word of God through the act of eating the fruit.:thumb:

jhunex

12-03-2005, 01:27 AM

Puwede bang matanong ang religious background mo?

Where did you get your source? or it is from your own study or group study?

would you mind please?

i think this is wonderful, but there is a part of me na nag re-red signal

Sure, why not. Well for me it doesn’t matter what denomination or religious group do you belong,the important is I think, we must have a common understanding on the things that makes us different to one another or divide us, we must unite as one body. As Jesus said in John 17:21 “that they may all be one. As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.”

My parents are both Catholic and we were raised on that belief.

It is not my own study, I read it and studied on the book called “Divine Principle”

Thank you very much for your wonderful question. I hope you will still continue reading on my sharing.:slight_smile:

jhunex

12-03-2005, 01:30 AM

Disobedience

but can’t there be a disobedience without an act of disobedience?

adechan

12-03-2005, 01:37 AM

:thumb:

I agree too, but can’t there be a disobedience without an act of disobedience? The essence of their sin was disobedience to the word of God through the act of eating the fruit.:thumb:

hi natuwa lang ako sa comment nila dahil super ang summarization …

but i believe telling and showing exactly how the situation took into place is relevant. God’s wisdom is deep, reading the Bible with the touch of the Holy Spirit gives so much insight, revelation, understanding, knowledge … hindi lang basta literally. And to explain this to those who don’t understand for them to grasp the deeper understanding, will come out a long article like this …

napakarami kasing mananampalatayang mababaw ang pagsunod dahil mababaw lang ang pagkaunawa at pagkaintindi (gomenasai … bato bato … tamaan wag magagalit) but there is nothing wrong unless they will continue to walk and mature spiritually, yun nga lang dahil mababaw there is a great spiritual danger dahil hindi gaanong nakikilala ang Kataastaasan, at mas lalo na ang mukha ni Lucifer … the beautiful fallen angel, the great deceiver

adechan

12-03-2005, 01:48 AM

Sure, why not. Well for me it doesn’t matter what denomination or religious group do you belong,the important is I think, we must have a common understanding on the things that makes us different to one another or divide us, we must unite as one body. As Jesus said in John 17:21 “that they may all be one. As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.”

My parents are both Catholic and we were raised on that belief.

It is not my own study, I read it and studied on the book called “Divine Principle”

Thank you very much for your wonderful question. I hope you will still continue reading on my sharing.:slight_smile:

just keep it up … until ok sa tf:)

me, too, finally God allowed me to come to level of understanding that it doesn’t matter what religious group we belong, in fact i am non-denominational

keep it up

jhunex

12-03-2005, 02:14 AM

continuation…

(2) The Crime of Man
In Genesis 2:25 we read that Adam and Eve were naked, and were not ashamed of their nakedness. But, after the fall, they became ashamed of their nakedness and sewed fig leaves together into aprons to cover their lower parts(Gen. 3:7). If they had committed sin by eating an actual fruit of a “tree of the knowledge of good and evil,” they would have concealed their hands and mouths instead. It is the nature of man to concealed an area of transgression. They covered their sexual parts, clearly indicating that they were ashamed of the sexual areas of their bodies because they had sinned through them. From this we know that they committed sin through the sexual parts of their bodies.
In Job 31:33 it is written: “If I have concealed my transgressions from men, by hiding my iniquity in my bosom…” Adam concealed his transgression by covering the sexual part of his body after the fall. This again indicates that the sexual part of Adam’s body was the area of transgression. Thus we must conclude that Adam’s sexual part became the place of transgression, because Adam committed sin through that part.
In the world before the fall of man, what act would man have performed at the risk of his life? It could be nothing else but an improper act of love. From the viewpoint of God’s creation, love should be the most precious and holy act in the world. Nevertheless, men since the fall have often regarded the act of love as despicable, because love was the very cause of the human fall. This further demonstrates that man fell because of fornication.
(3) The Act of Adultery between the Angel and Man
Thus far, we have clarified the fact that man was temped by an angel and fell. Both man and the angel fell because of fornication. In the world of creation, men and angels are the only spiritual beings capable of having a relationship of love. From the above, we can conclude that there must have been some act of adultery between man and the angel.
John 8:44 says, “You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires”, Again, Revelation 12:9 clarifies that the devil is Satan, and that Satan is the “ancient serpent” which tempted man. From these Biblical verses we can assert that man is the descendant of the devil and, naturally, the descendant of Satan; and thus, he is the descendant of the serpent. What were the circumstances surrounding the affair which made man the descendant of the fallen angel, Satan? These circumstances are related to the fact that adultery was committed between the first human ancestors and the angel. From this act, all men came to be born of Satanic lineage, apart from God’s. In Romans 8:23, it says:

…we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.

In Metthew 3:7, John the Baptist reproached the faithless people, calling them a “brood of vipers” -sons of Satan. Again, in Matthew 23:33 Jesus rebuked the Jews, saying, “You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?”
From these Biblical references we can ascertain that there was an adulterous relationship between the angel and man, and this became the cause of the fall of man.

to be continued again…

jhunex

12-03-2005, 02:19 AM

me, too, finally God allowed me to come to level of understanding that it doesn’t matter what religious group we belong, in fact i am non-denominational

keep it up
Thank you very much for the inspiration:)
Are you still there? I’ m going to bed na, may job pa ako bukas eh…ay mali,mamaya na pala.
See you!!!

richie

12-04-2005, 12:20 AM

some comments on your first post.

“Tree of Life” in Gen. 9; 3:33 may have been an actual food of Immortality, indicating that Immortality is dependent on something outside ourselves. This Tree will again be accessible, Rev. 2:7 “…To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life…”

“Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil” Whatever the exact nature of this tree, literal, figurative , or symbolic, the essence of Adam’s and Eve’s sin, in part , at least, was the transference of control of their lives from God to themselves. In spite of God’s command, they did that one thing, disobedience, they made themselves their own master. Is not that the essence of human sin?

jhunex

12-04-2005, 07:16 AM

some comments on your first post.

“Tree of Life” in Gen. 9; 3:33 may have been an actual food of Immortality, indicating that Immortality is dependent on something outside ourselves. This Tree will again be accessible, Rev. 2:7 “…To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life…”

“Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil” Whatever the exact nature of this tree, literal, figurative , or symbolic, the essence of Adam’s and Eve’s sin, in part , at least, was the transference of control of their lives from God to themselves. In spite of God’s command, they did that one thing, disobedience, they made themselves their own master. Is not that the essence of human sin?

Hi! richie

Thank you very much for your comments and if you have any more question please free to post it.
Now regarding to Gen. 9,what verse are you pinpointing the whole chapter and Gen. 3:33…I cannot find it, Genesis chapter 3 is until verse 24.
Rev. 2:7,yes this tree will again be accesible…this topic will be discuss later, I’ll let you know.

Yes I agree disobedience, but can’t there be a disobedience without an act of disobedience? The essence of their sin was disobedience to the word of God through the act of eating the fruit. What then is the meaning of “eating the fruit”(Prov. 30:20 gives us insight), this will be the next topic. So please read it…huwag ka sanang mag- sasawa.:halo: :slight_smile:

jhunex

12-04-2005, 08:05 AM

Hi! Everyone. here’s the next topic…

4 THE FRUIT OF THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL
We have previously clarified the fact that the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is Eve. What then does the fruit of the tree symbolize? It symbolizes Eve’s love. Just as a fruit tree multiplies by the fruit which contains its seed, Eve should have multiplied children of goodness through her love centered on God. But instead, Eve multiplied children of evil through her love centered on Satan. Eve was created to become perfect through the period of growth; she could bear either good fruit or bad fruit through her love. Consequently, her love was called “the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil,” while she herself was called “the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.”
Then, what did the act of eating the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil signify? When we say we eat something, it means that we make it into our blood and flesh. Eve should have multiplied children of good lineage through her blood and flesh of goodness derived from the good “fruit” she ate in her love centered on God. Instead, She produced a sinful world by multiplying children of bad lineage through her blood and flesh of evil derived from the evil “fruit” she ate in her love centered on Satan. Accordingly, Eve’s having eaten the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil signifies that she had a blood relationship with the angel(Satan) through her evil love centered on him.
Genesis 3:14 states that God cursed the fallen angel, saying he should go upon his belly and shuold eat all the days of his life. “Upon your belly you shall go” means that the angel becomes a miserable being, unable to function properly according to the original way of creation. To have to “eat dust” means that he has to live by receiving evil vitality elements from the sinful world, deprived of the right to have elements of life from God, since he was thrown down from heaven(Is. 14:12, Rev. 12:9).
5 THE ROOT OF SIN
According to what has been elucidated by the Bible, we have come to understand that the root of sin is not that the first human ancestors ate a fruit, but that they had an illicit blood relationship with an angel symbolized by the serpent. Consequently, they could not multiply the good lineage of God, but rather multiplied the evil lineage of Satan.
Furthermore, there is another fact which demonstrates clearly that the root of man’s sin stems from adultery. It is because the root of sin began by a blood relationship that the original sin is transmitted from generation to generation. Every religion which teaches how to eliminate sin has called adultery the greatist sin, and has emphasized an ascetic life in order to prevent it. This also demonstrates that the root of sin lies in adultery. The Israelites were circumcised as a condition of redemption to become God’s elect, because the root of sin lay in having received evil blood because of adultery, and they wanted to sanctify themselves to make a condition that the evil blood be removed from their flesh as fallen men.
The principal cause of the downfall of numerous nations, national heroes and patriots, was adultery, because the urge to commit adultery, the root of sin, was always at work in the mind of man without his being conscious of it. We may be able to eradicate all other sins by elevating the ethics and the morality of man through religion, education, and improvement of the economic and social system. But in present conditions no one can prevent the crime of adultery, which has become increasingly prevalent as the development of civilization makes human life easier and more indolent. Therefore, we can never expect the ideal world to be established unless we can eradicate the source of this crime. Accordingly, the Lord of the Second Advent must be able to solve this problem completely. All these facts prove that the root of sin lies in adultery.

The next topic is “The Motivation and Process of the Fall”:wavey:

jhunex

12-05-2005, 05:22 AM

We have already clarified the fact that the serpent was an angel who caused Eve to fall. Since the motivation of the human fall lay within the angel, we must know something about the angel before we can really know the motivation and process of the fall.

1 THE CREATION OF THE ANGEL, HIS MISSION, AND HIS RELATIONSHIP TO MAN
All beings were created by God. The angels were no exception. God created the angelic world before anything else. Genesis 1:26 records the story of creation: “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness,” putting the first person in the plural. This is not because He was speaking as a trinity, as many theologians have interpreted, but because He was speaking to the angels, who had been created before man(Gen. 1:26)
God created the angels as servants who were to assist in the creation of the universe, and in His dispensation for it(Heb. 1:14). The angels conveyed to Abraham the important words of blessing from God(Gen. 18:10), heralded Mary’s conception of Christ(Matt. 1:20, Luke 1:31), and unchained Peter and led him out of prison(Acts 12:7-11). WE can find numerous examples in the Bible of the angels working for God. In Revelation 22:9 the angel calls himself a “servant”, whilw in Hebrews 1:14, angels are said to be “ministering spirits”. Again, we may find in many Biblical verses solid proof of the angels having been created to honor and praise God(Rev. 5:11-12, 7:11-12).
Let us now investigate the relationship between man and angels,according to the principle of creation. Since God created men as His children, giving them dominion over all creation(Gen. 1:28), man was supposed to dominate the angels, too. I Corinthians 6:3 says that man has the authority to judge the angels. Many who communicate with the spirit world frequently see angels ministering to the saints in Paradise. This, too, is a good example illustrating that angels minister to men.

gabby

12-05-2005, 07:09 AM

I thought Disobedience is part of freedom.

gabby

12-05-2005, 07:14 AM

keep it up

Hello Ade!

Ang alam ko is; The more you know God the more you see his imperfection.

gabby

12-05-2005, 07:19 AM

continuation…

In Metthew 3:7, John the Baptist reproached the faithless people, calling them a “brood of vipers” -sons of Satan. Again, in Matthew 23:33 Jesus rebuked the Jews, saying, “You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?”
From these Biblical references we can ascertain that there was an adulterous relationship between the angel and man, and this became the cause of the fall of man.

to be continued again…

What happen now to the God of Love? Jesus is contradicting himself. Do not pay evil for evil. Cursing people and calling them children of Satan isn’t good manners at all.

gabby

12-05-2005, 07:57 AM

Hi! Everyone. here’s the next topic…

4 THE FRUIT OF THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL
We have previously clarified the fact that the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is Eve. What then does the fruit of the tree symbolize? It symbolizes Eve’s love. Just as a fruit tree multiplies by the fruit which contains its seed, Eve should have multiplied children of goodness through her love centered on God. But instead, Eve multiplied children of evil through her love centered on Satan. Eve was created to become perfect through the period of growth; she could bear either good fruit or bad fruit through her love. Consequently, her love was called “the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil,” while she herself was called “the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.”
Then, what did the act of eating the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil signify? When we say we eat something, it means that we make it into our blood and flesh. Eve should have multiplied children of good lineage through her blood and flesh of goodness derived from the good “fruit” she ate in her love centered on God. Instead, She produced a sinful world by multiplying children of bad lineage through her blood and flesh of evil derived from the evil “fruit” she ate in her love centered on Satan. Accordingly, Eve’s having eaten the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil signifies that she had a blood relationship with the angel(Satan) through her evil love centered on him.
Genesis 3:14 states that God cursed the fallen angel, saying he should go upon his belly and shuold eat all the days of his life. “Upon your belly you shall go” means that the angel becomes a miserable being, unable to function properly according to the original way of creation. To have to “eat dust” means that he has to live by receiving evil vitality elements from the sinful world, deprived of the right to have elements of life from God, since he was thrown down from heaven(Is. 14:12, Rev. 12:9).

In other words. you are saying that Eve was an agent of Satan thus women are already condemned as servants of Satan. That women are the root of all evil.

5 THE ROOT OF SIN
According to what has been elucidated by the Bible, we have come to understand that the root of sin is not that the first human ancestors ate a fruit, but that they had an illicit blood relationship with an angel symbolized by the serpent. Consequently, they could not multiply the good lineage of God, but rather multiplied the evil lineage of Satan.

So in other words. Satan is winning the war between him and God? That Satan like the hackers and spammers have corrupted God’s creation through the backdoor? In this case through Eve then to Adam?

Furthermore, there is another fact which demonstrates clearly that the root of man’s sin stems from adultery. It is because the root of sin began by a blood relationship that the original sin is transmitted from generation to generation. Every religion which teaches how to eliminate sin has called adultery the greatist sin, and has emphasized an ascetic life in order to prevent it.

Wow! I don’t imagine the world without sex! Sex is what makes the world go round. If the Santo Santito Company advises people to abstain from pleasure of flesh to get ourselves reconnected to God, Then by all means, they already stand condemned because they are contradicting God. God has enthusiasticaly and lovingly told Adam and Eve to go into the world and multiply. You know what it meant? It means lots and lots of sex. God never said ,at elast in the bible, that by having sex you’ll get separated from me forever.

The principal cause of the downfall of numerous nations, national heroes and patriots, was adultery, because the urge to commit adultery, the root of sin, was always at work in the mind of man without his being conscious of it.

Are! Are! Excuse me? What has adultery got to do with the death of heroes and countries?
Come on mate be clear about this. This is absolutely not true!

We may be able to eradicate all other sins by elevating the ethics and the morality of man through religion, education, and improvement of the economic and social system. But in present conditions no one can prevent the crime of adultery, which has become increasingly prevalent as the development of civilization makes human life easier and more indolent. Therefore, we can never expect the ideal world to be established unless we can eradicate the source of this crime. Accordingly, the Lord of the Second Advent must be able to solve this problem completely. All these facts prove that the root of sin lies in adultery.

The next topic is “The Motivation and Process of the Fall”:wavey:

You can’t be dead serious!! Are you saying that we should never have sex anymore? Do you know the social,political and economic consequences it would do to us? You know what? why don’t we just stick to what Jesus had said? Give to God what is God. And give Caesar what is Caesar.

Paul

12-05-2005, 01:56 PM

I just knew someone would react to this thread. TF is made up of people with various beliefs, it was just a matter of time before someone disagrees with what has been posted. I’m sure there are also others who just refrain from posting here or ignore it for the greater good.

So before this “discussion” turns to worse, may I suggest to jhunex to just make a personal blog with religious “sharing” as the main theme? After all, that’s what this thread is turning out to be. I’m sure interested TF members will visit it and post comments as well. Just link to it from this thread.

If you don’t know how to make a blog, just go to Blogspot (http://www.blogger.com/start) and create your blog there. It’s free and very easy to use.

docomo

12-05-2005, 02:09 PM

I just knew someone would react to this thread. TF is made up of people with various beliefs, it was just a matter of time before someone disagrees with what has been posted. I’m sure there are also others who just refrain from posting here or ignore it for the greater good.

So before this “discussion” turns to worse, may I suggest to jhunex to just make a personal blog with religious “sharing” as the main theme? After all, that’s what this thread is turning out to be. I’m sure interested TF members will visit it and post comments as well. Just link to it from this thread.

If you don’t know how to make a blog, just go to Blogspot (http://www.blogger.com/start) and create your blog there. It’s free and very easy to use.

… Brilliant move paul :slight_smile:

gabby

12-05-2005, 02:11 PM

It is always good or probably better to have something to talk about. When you post, your best bet is to agree to disagree. It is quite healthy.:slight_smile: Ne Paul Sama?

betong

12-05-2005, 02:26 PM

… Brilliant move paul :slight_smile:
Outstanding!

richie

12-05-2005, 08:34 PM

correction…

It should read, Genesis 2:9 instead of Genesis 9.

and Genesis 3:22; And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

I agree with you with the “act of disobedience.”
In the old testament, it is the act.
while in the new testament, desiring on something contrary to God’s moral law is already a sin.

jhunex

12-06-2005, 04:51 AM

Hi! Paul

Thank you very much for your notice. I apologize if my “sharing” doesn’t really belong in this thread. My only purpose is to share this topic and maybe to have some “discussion” about it and to make a study about it specially for those who are interested to read my sharing but I have no intention to make this things worse. What I’m posting here is I think, beyond faith and religion. Well, anyway I’m really very sorry for this, if this things makes you err and maybe I’ll take your advice and I think I have to discontinue posting on this topic…gomen nasai:tiphat:

adechan

12-06-2005, 10:11 PM

Hello Ade!

basta ako on my experience it is vice versa

the more I know God, the more I need Him.:halo:

jpt4u2c

12-07-2005, 11:06 PM

what do u mean…can’T there be?
is it “can there be”?

And what do you mean by…disobedience without an act of disobedience? its like saying na…
canT you be speaking without an act of speaking…

For me kasi, interconnected lahat. Adam was tempted because of EVE. Eve was tempted because of the serpent. and… basically kasi. every human being was given the opportunity to choose. We all choose what we decide.

Take for example. Someone tempted you to rob. You may follow and rob, or you may opt out.

jpt4u2c

12-07-2005, 11:12 PM

Hello Ade!

i wouldnt be posting agen dapat, pero i read this. The more you know God the more you see his imperfection? Are you saying that God is not perfect?.. do you actually have the WISDOM to judge him?.. man…

and about Jesus contradicting himself.

Take this for example. A DOCTOR. A doctor can say to a patient , " dont give this medicine to others, for they might be sicken by the medicine." SO IF that Doctor decided to give the medicine to others, Is He contradicting to what he says in the first place?

Or maybe, He has that AUTHORITY to say that? Think about it. Do not question God.

Paul

12-08-2005, 12:06 AM

One word, jpt4u2c…temptatio n. Think about it.

gabby

12-08-2005, 12:10 AM

Heh he he he :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: He is mine Paul.:slight_smile:

andres

12-08-2005, 12:39 AM

Heh he he he :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: He is mine Paul.:slight_smile:

Hehe kakatakot naman, parang si Dracula:

“How dare you touch him, any of you? How dare you cast eyes on him when I had forbidden it? Back, I tell you all! This man belongs to me!”

peace :slight_smile:

gabby

12-08-2005, 01:05 AM

Hehe kakatakot naman, parang si Dracula:

“How dare you touch him, any of you? How dare you cast eyes on him when I had forbidden it? Back, I tell you all! This man belongs to me!”

peace :slight_smile:

I still want to touch him! Just give me a minute and I drop him a bomb Heh he he he . . . :slight_smile:

docomo

12-08-2005, 01:07 AM

It just kills me to observe people following the letter of the law while missing the spirit of the law … I fail to see the point sometimes …One might as well be heathen among heathens :frowning:

gabby

12-08-2005, 01:24 AM

It just kills me to observe people following the letter of the law while missing the spirit of the law … I fail to see the point sometimes …One might as well be heathen among heathens :frowning:

It is good sometimes not to take whatever is being feed to you. I think it is healthy to think differently as long as you draw the line at becoming odd.

gabby

12-08-2005, 01:37 AM

i wouldnt be posting agen dapat, pero i read this. The more you know God the more you see his imperfection? Are you saying that God is not perfect?.. do you actually have the WISDOM to judge him?.. man…

It doesn’t take wisdom to know the difference. You read the bible and there are so many inconsistencies about God. It takes only an average brain to question the data without actually destroying your faith.

and about Jesus contradicting himself.

Proof: Jesus says love your enemy and never pay eye for an eye. But then he went berserk at the Temple knocking over the money changers’s table. What do you think of that?

Take this for example. A DOCTOR. A doctor can say to a patient , " dont give this medicine to others, for they might be sicken by the medicine." SO IF that Doctor decided to give the medicine to others, Is He contradicting to what he says in the first place?

Or maybe, He has that AUTHORITY to say that? Think about it. Do not question God.

Sorry but I think your anecdote doesn’t fit.

jpt4u2c

12-08-2005, 10:34 AM

Sorry but I think your anecdote doesn’t fit.

did God wrote the Bible? i think it’s His disciples that wrote it.
try to open up your mind and comprehend more.

WHat i think of that? The people are using the temple as marketplace. He chose to obey His Father’s command by doing so.

and I don’t think you justified the meaning for paying eye for an eye. If i were God, i would just snap my fingers and let all of those people suffer, and know who God really is. That’s paying eye for an eye.

I hope you do consider whom you are questioning. It’s ok to question, but i think it’s inappropriate to question God’s perfectness. When the time comes that We all see His face. i hope you remembered what you’ve been questioning.

jpt4u2c

12-08-2005, 10:47 AM

@ Paul

so, whats with the word? :slight_smile: didnt i mentioned that before?

@gabby

im yours? dream on dude. :wink:

gabby

12-08-2005, 01:56 PM

did God wrote the Bible? i think it’s His disciples that wrote it.
try to open up your mind and comprehend more.

WHat i think of that? The people are using the temple as marketplace. He chose to obey His Father’s command by doing so.

and I don’t think you justified the meaning for paying eye for an eye. If i were God, i would just snap my fingers and let all of those people suffer, and know who God really is. That’s paying eye for an eye.

I hope you do consider whom you are questioning. It’s ok to question, but i think it’s inappropriate to question God’s perfectness. When the time comes that We all see His face. i hope you remembered what you’ve been questioning.

Opssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss! You are wrong. You are very far from the hole. Maybe you need to think harder Heh he he he he . . . :stuck_out_tongue:

gabby

12-08-2005, 01:57 PM

@ Paul

@gabby

im yours? dream on dude. :wink:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hik hik hik hik ho ho ho ho ho :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: Ang sakit nang tiyan ko sa kakatawa.

Paul

12-08-2005, 02:11 PM

@ Paul

Kung ahas 'yan, natuklaw ka na.

gabby

12-08-2005, 02:14 PM

LOL:D :stuck_out_tongue: Sakit nang tiyan ko.:stuck_out_tongue:

docomo

12-08-2005, 02:52 PM

I loved that line!:smiley:

jpt4u2c

12-08-2005, 06:17 PM

I loved that line!:smiley:

i dont know if its just me. pero ang lalabo ng sagot dto sa TF. siguro gets nyo isat isa. pero ako hindi.

@paul, it really helps if you just get to the point :slight_smile: thank you

@gabby i dont find anything funny :slight_smile:

gabby

12-08-2005, 06:32 PM

i dont know if its just me. pero ang lalabo ng sagot dto sa TF. siguro gets nyo isat isa. pero ako hindi.

Heh he he he . . . tira ka kasi nang tira eh. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Dax

12-08-2005, 06:42 PM

It’s ok to question, but i think it’s inappropriate to question God’s perfectness. When the time comes that We all see His face. i hope you remembered what you’ve been questioning.
I believe God created us with intellect and curiosity for a purpose - to want to know the truth, to question things around him.

By just believing what one is told (or what one reads) without asking questions is therefore against human nature, and hence is against God’s design.

But then I could be wrong.

gabby

12-08-2005, 06:51 PM

Man has the gift of free will. It is up to him to believe or not.:slight_smile:

docomo

12-08-2005, 07:20 PM

I think that every person has to come to their own spiritual/religous understanding .it is only correct if the individual wholeheartedly believes without a question of what he/she believes in … If this is something that you believe, then perhaps it is right for you …

gabby

12-08-2005, 07:38 PM

I think that every person has to come to their own spiritual/religous understanding .it is only correct if the individual wholeheartedly believes without a question of what he/she believes in … If this is something that you believe, then perhaps it is right for you …

Good one Codomo. :slight_smile:

docomo

12-08-2005, 08:09 PM

Good one Codomo. :slight_smile:

docomo hinde codomo :insane:

richie

12-08-2005, 09:47 PM

I believe God created us with intellect and curiosity for a purpose - to want to know the truth, to question things around him.

By just believing what one is told (or what one reads) without asking questions is therefore against human nature, and hence is against God’s design.

But then I could be wrong.

Oo and I think you are not wrong.

It is not a good feeling to be a blind follower because it will only turn out to be hypocritical. Materials read or heard will be for study.

In my case, honestly, matagal din akong depressed. I couldn’t let myself fully believe, because of the many contradictions. I read one passage which contradicts another, di yata consistent.

Sabi ng tatay ko, ang problema mo ay katamaran at kayabangan! kaya hanggang ngayon mangmang ka pa rin!

Matagal kong iniyakan yon. Every night I prayed and prayed and prayed and kept asking God
to humble my heart. I ask for humility, guidance and continuing desire as I study His word.
Most of the time, I study alone. I study materials after materials.

It takes “a life time” to study. It is worth it. Now I know who I am, why I am here on this planet!

DaiRyouKoJin

12-08-2005, 09:50 PM

waaaahh ayoko na makisagot sa inyo…mahirap mabigyan ng AWARD! hihihi

ang masasabi ko lang napaka lawak pagtalunan ang relihiyon. magpatayan man kayo ngayon…wala pa ring mananalo sa inyo.

respetuhin nyo lang ang paniniwala ng bawat isa.

richie

12-08-2005, 09:50 PM

…and why I should have faith in God, the Living One!

adechan

12-08-2005, 10:57 PM

tsk tsk tsk tsk:ohlord:

i don’t know if i misunderstood the flow of some conversation … but as i see it … parang pinagtulong tulungan at pinagtawanan ang dating :open_mouth:

anyway, everyone might have different kind of beliefs, even different Christian religious groups. But remember that there is one God, and one Saviour Jesus Christ. And if you don’t believe Jesus Christ, it’s all up to you, you may exclude yourself.

But you cannot prevent faithful Christians to talk about God because it is rooted inside their hearts. Because Christ live INSIDE not outside or just beside, or at a distance. It’s all about their personality. And in every thing it is God who came forth from us.

But sad, to those who called themselves Christian or catholic, acts like they don’t believe God at all.

Mark this word, “DON’T WAIT FOR THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD COME TO YOU OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEAR IT.”

God’s thought is really harmful for those who had know Him and yet still don’t believe, don’t have faith, mocking His power, and don’t follow Him obediently. And you will not ever know the experience of faithful believers who are being filled with the power of the Holy Spirit, they are forever protected with the perfect love of God.

I know, I have to keep silent and not to argue, but I should not hid warnings. And this is a warning for the lukewarm and backslidden Christian. WATCH OUT! the door is closing.

In God I give all the Glory … through Christ Jesus Holy Holy Name.

if i am out of order please kick me off.
or
thread closed
i would be happy

adechan

12-08-2005, 10:58 PM

…and why I should have faith in God, the Living One!

exactly.

amen

gabby

12-08-2005, 10:59 PM

tsk tsk tsk tsk:ohlord:

i don’t know if i misunderstood the flow of some conversation … but as i see it … parang pinagtulong tulungan at pinagtawanan ang dating :open_mouth:

anyway, everyone might have different kind of beliefs, even different Christian religious groups. But remember that there is one God, and one Saviour Jesus Christ. And if you don’t believe Jesus Christ, it’s all up to you, you may exclude yourself.

But you cannot prevent faithful Christians to talk about God because it is rooted inside their hearts. Because Christ live INSIDE not outside or just beside, or at a distance. It’s all about their personality. And in every thing it is God who came forth from us.

But sad, to those who called themselves Christian or catholic, acts like they don’t believe God at all.

Mark this word, “DON’T WAIT FOR THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD COME TO YOU OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEAR IT.”

God’s thought is really harmful for those who had know Him and yet still don’t believe, don’t have faith, mocking His power, and don’t follow Him obediently. And you will not ever know the experience of faithful believers who are being filled with the power of the Holy Spirit, they are forever protected with the perfect love of God.

I know, I have to keep silent and not to argue, but I should not hid warnings. And this is a warning for the lukewarm and backslidden Christian. WATCH OUT! the door is closing.

In God I give all the Glory … through Christ Jesus Holy Holy Name.

if i am out of order please kick me off.

Alam mo Ade Chang? Gusto talaga kita ang pure ng puso mo!:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink:

adechan

12-08-2005, 11:32 PM

Alam mo Ade Chang? Gusto talaga kita ang pure ng puso mo!:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink:

:wavey:

want to share, looking for church was really hard for me, but the pastor of my present local church caught me with his message …

"everything i preach is nothing, every sunday i stand in front of you here in the tabernacle is nothing, all your praises and thanks are nothing, all my prayers are nothing, all your support is nothing, all things don’t matter at all … “IF YOU, YOURSELF WILL NOT EXPERIENCE A PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH GOD, experience His glory, experience His goodness, be filled with the Power of the Holy Spirit, If you will not find yourself reading the Bible, follow, trust and obey.” Like a famous evangelizer quoted, “FOLLOW NOT ME, BUT JESUS.”

and ang tunay na pure ang puso … ang Panginoon.

nagpapalinis lang ako, at patuloy na patuloy na kailangan pa ring linisin.:slight_smile:

Paul

12-08-2005, 11:40 PM

I just kept this thread open because I’m waiting for jhunex to make his blog so he could link to it from this thread. If you read the whole thread, then you already know where TF stands with regards to discussions pertaining to religion. Now I don’t know why you had to give in to the temptation of answering back to gabby’s post when it is quite clear that it would not lead to anything productive. I’m sure there are other people here who would love to disagree with gabby’s post and point out each and every flaw in his statements. But they chose to let it go, which is what I was hoping everyone will do. Unfortunately, I was mistaken.

gabby

12-08-2005, 11:41 PM

:wavey:

want to share, looking for church was really hard for me, but the pastor of my present local church caught me with his message …

"everything i preach is nothing, every sunday i stand in front of you here in the tabernacle is nothing, all your praises and thanks are nothing, all my prayers are nothing, all your support is nothing, all things don’t matter at all … “IF YOU, YOURSELF WILL NOT EXPERIENCE A PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH GOD, experience His glory, experience His goodness, be filled with the Power of the Holy Spirit, If you will not find yourself reading the Bible, follow, trust and obey.” Like a famous evangelizer quoted, “FOLLOW NOT ME, BUT JESUS.”

and ang tunay na pure ang puso … ang Panginoon.

nagpapalinis lang ako, at patuloy na patuloy na kailangan pa ring linisin.:slight_smile:

Di sige binabawi ko na! Hindi ka pure!:mad: :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

adechan

12-09-2005, 12:12 AM

Di sige binabawi ko na! Hindi ka pure!:mad: :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

:halo::halo:

:rolleyes:

:oops:

:slight_smile:
peace

D’sailor

09-25-2006, 03:19 PM

Hello! Everyone, I just wanna share this topic about the fall of man.So I hope you can gain more knowledge about this, specially for those who are interested to read this…so here it is.

Fall of Man
Men. w/out exception, are inclined to repel evil and to pursue goodness. But men, unconsciously driven by an evil force, repel the goodness desired by their original minds and perform evil acts w/c they do not reallly want to do. In Christianity, this evil force is known as “Satan”. Because man does not know the real nature and origin of Satan, he has been unable to liquidate the force of SAtan. In order to eradicate the source of evil, end the sinful history of mankind, and establish an era of goodness, we first must clarify the motivation os Satan and the nature of his being. In order to do this, we must study the “Fall of Man”.
The Root of Sin
Until the present era, not a single man has known the root of sin. Christians have believed that Adam and Eve, the first man and the first woman, ate the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and that this act was the root of sin. There are a number of believers who assume that the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is the fruit of an actual tree, while others believe that the fruit is a symbol. Such diverse opinions lead to differing interpretations and, hence, to confusion.

1. THE TREE OF LIFE AND THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL
    Many Christians to this day believe that the fruit w/c caused Adam and Eve to fall was literally the fruit of a tree. But, how could God-the Parent of man-make a fruit so tempting(Gen. 3:6) that His children would risk falling in order to eat it? How could He have placed such a harmful fruit where His childre could reach it so easily?
    Jesus said, “Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the mouth, this defile a amn”.(Matt. 15:11) Then how could the food w/c man eats cause him to fall? The original sin of man has been inherited from the first man and the first woman. HOw could something edible be the source of that sin or the cause of transmitting that original sin to the children? That w/c is inherited is passed on through the blood lineage. What a man has eaten cannot be transmitted from one generetion to the next.
    There are many who believe that God created the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and commanded man not to eat of it in order to test man’s obedience to Him. We must ask: would a God of Love test man so mercilessly by a means that could cause his death? Adam and Eve knew they would die when they ate the fruit, for God had told them. Yet they ate it. We cannot understand why Adam and Eve, who were far from starvation, would disobey God’s command at the risk of their lives. The fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil must have been so extraordinarily stimulating and so ardently desired that fear of punishment-even death-could not deter them from eating it.
    If the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was not a material fruit, but a symbol, what does this symbol represent? To answer this question let us begin w/ an examination of the Tree of Life, w/c grew in the Garden of Eden along w/ the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil(Gen. 2:9). When we grasp the true character of the Tree of Life, we will also know the nature of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
    (1) The Tree of Life
    According to the Bible, the hope of fallen man lies in the Tree of Life, that is, in becoming a Tree of Life. Israelites of the Old Testament looked toward th Tree of Life as their ultimate hope(Prov. 13:12). The hope of Christians from Jesus’ day to the present time has been directed toward the Tree of Life(Rev. 22:14). Since the ultimate hope of fallen man is the Tree of Life, we can conclude that the hope of Adam before his fall was also the Tree of Life.
    Why can we conclude that the hope of Adam was to attain the Tree of Life? Genesis 3:24 says that after Adam committed sin, God placed cherubim and a flaminf sword to guard the Tree of Life. Due to his fall, Adam was driven from the Garden of Eden(Gen. 3:24) w/out having attained the Tree of Life. Eversince then, fallen man has set his hope upon attaining what Adam failed to attain-the Tree of Life.
    What must Adam have hoped while he was in the process of growing to perfection? He hoped to reach perfect manhood w/out falling and thus fulfill God’s ideal of creation. So we can now understand the importance of the Tree of Life as “manhood fulfilling the ideal og creation”, as perfected Adam. The Tree of Life represents perfected Adam.
    Had Adam attained the Tree og Life, all his descendants also could have attained the Tree of Life and thus they could have realized the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. But Adam fell and God placed the flaming sword at the entrance of the Garden to guard it. So the Tree of Life remains the hope of fallen man, who is trying to restore the ideal of creation.
    (2) The Tree of the Knowledge of Good an Evil
    God created Adam, and He also created Eve as Adam’s spouse. Thus, when we find in the Garden of Eden a tree symbolizing manhood, we know there must be another tree symbolizing womanhood. The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, w/c was described as standing w/ the Tree of Life(Gen.2:9), was thus the symbol of Eve.
    The Bible refers to Jesus as the vine(Jon 15:5), or the olive tree(Rom. 11:17). Likewise, Adam and Eve are represented by twoo trees.

to be continued…

hello jhunex,

Sabi nila pag di daw kumain si adan at eva ng prutas walang tao daw sa mundo? Tutoo ba iyon:confused:

This is an archived page from the former Timog Forum website.